billding

How many pages total was your I129F?

51 posts in this topic

I have about 150 pages and I'm starting to worry that it's too much.

We have 20 pages of photos (2 - 4 per page) and 50 pages of chats and emails (we feel that this is important in painting a picture of our relationship).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Ours was 103 pages.  I made sure to scan everything and save it on my PC prior to mailing.  I even scanned the envelopes that I used for the passport photos.

Our package was big because I included:

• Cover letter
  • Petition
  • Question 54 Supplement
  • Signed and Witnessed letter of how we met.
  • A second statement of witness (2 pages)
  • 2 pages of photos (6 on each page)
  • 3 pages of WhatsApp video call screenshots (6 on each page)
  • 1 page of boarding passes from prior flights
  • 1 page of tickets for future flights
  • 7 pages of hotel reservations
  • 10 pages of receipts for gifts and photos of her with the gifts
  • 1 page that detailed our WhatsApp history (shows the total number of messages, photos, etc sent)
  • 13 pages of actual WhatsApp message
  • 17 pages Prior marriage final decree and MDA
  • Criminal information supplement and cover letter (4 pages)
  • Cover letter explaining why my passport doesn't have stamps for each of my visits and a copy of my passport pages (4)
  • IMB statement and terms and conditions of Tinder (17 pages)
  • Letter of intent to Marry

Spoiler

K1

I-129F Sent: 3/1/19

CSC Received: 3/7/19

NOA1: 3/12/19

NOA2: 5/30/19 (No RFE

NVC Received: 6/21/19

Case Number Assigned: 6/22/19

NVC Left: 7/9/19

Consulate Received: 7/11/19

Interview: 8/15/19

POE 8/31/19

MARRIED! (L) 11/1/19

AOS Sent: 2/18/20

AOS Delivered: 2/20/20

Text Notifications of AOS Received: 2/27/20

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: 3/2/20

Biometrics Notice: 3/5/20

Biometrics Appointment: 3/19/20 (Rescheduled due to Covid-19 to 3/31/20. Rescheduled again for 9/1/20)

EAD Approval 7/27/20

AP Approval 7/27/20

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My K1 packet was very small.  We sent in a picture of us together and one hotel receipt with both names.  Although, I’m from Canada, and we lived only about a half hour apart, so if they looked, they saw a tremendous amount of visits to the US.

There is NO HARM in frontloading your petition, so include as much evidence as you think demonstrates that the relationship is bonafide. :)  Be less concerned about what others have submitted and more on making sure what you submit is quality evidence. 

The post above is a great example of including lots of quality evidence :) 

14 minutes ago, TandClaudia said:

Ours was 103 pages.  I made sure to scan everything and save it on my PC prior to mailing.  I even scanned the envelopes that I used for the passport photos.

Our package was big because I included:

• Cover letter
  • Petition
  • Question 54 Supplement
  • Signed and Witnessed letter of how we met.
  • A second statement of witness (2 pages)
  • 2 pages of photos (6 on each page)
  • 3 pages of WhatsApp video call screenshots (6 on each page)
  • 1 page of boarding passes from prior flights
  • 1 page of tickets for future flights
  • 7 pages of hotel reservations
  • 10 pages of receipts for gifts and photos of her with the gifts
  • 1 page that detailed our WhatsApp history (shows the total number of messages, photos, etc sent)
  • 13 pages of actual WhatsApp message
  • 17 pages Prior marriage final decree and MDA
  • Criminal information supplement and cover letter (4 pages)
  • Cover letter explaining why my passport doesn't have stamps for each of my visits and a copy of my passport pages (4)
  • IMB statement and terms and conditions of Tinder (17 pages)
  • Letter of intent to Marry

Thanks so much!

Just a question: why is the IMB statement/TOC a lot of pages? Is Tinder's TOC? The website we used is kind of niche, our not an imb statement is only a page long and a printout of their page. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Cryssiekins said:

My K1 packet was very small.  We sent in a picture of us together and one hotel receipt with both names.  Although, I’m from Canada, and we lived only about a half hour apart, so if they looked, they saw a tremendous amount of visits to the US.

There is NO HARM in frontloading your petition, so include as much evidence as you think demonstrates that the relationship is bonafide. :)  Be less concerned about what others have submitted and more on making sure what you submit is quality evidence. 

The post above is a great example of including lots of quality evidence :) 

Thanks so much! I guess I'm still in the ballpark, I'll try to cut back if possible.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, TXBill said:

We have 20 pages of photos (2 - 4 per page) and 50 pages of chats and emails (we feel that this is important in painting a picture of our relationship).

Is this really needed at this stage for a K-1?   @payxibka

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Unless your petitioning from a high fraud country, that may be a little much. Mine was just under 100 pages total, and that is because I included evidence of 4 separate visits, each one had boarding passes, passport stamps, hotel receipt, and 2 pages of photos. Otherwise if I only sent the one visit required for the K1 it would have been maybe 60 pages.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, missileman said:

Is this really needed at this stage for a K-1?   @payxibka

Certainly not for the petition and certainly not for Manila 

YMMV

Timeline
20 minutes ago, TXBill said:

Thanks so much!

Just a question: why is the IMB statement/TOC a lot of pages? Is Tinder's TOC? The website we used is kind of niche, our not an imb statement is only a page long and a printout of their page. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Thanks!

Thanks so much! I guess I'm still in the ballpark, I'll try to cut back if possible.

I submitted no chats, 2 pages of evidence (boarding passes and entry stamp), no pictures 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, TXBill said:

Oh, wow. 😕

We only had two short visits which is why we wanted to front load. Should we just submit the required docs and leave the rest out?

You choice.  The most important is to demonstrate an ongoing and continuing relationship between the filing and interview 

YMMV

1 hour ago, TXBill said:

Way too many photos. I had two pages of photos and that was too much))). No need to front load petition for Manila. Passport stamps, boarding passes and a page of photos. Anything more like including chats are overkill when it gets forwarded to Manila. At other embassies it is important to front load the petition. Not Manila...

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

3 minutes ago, TXBill said:

Oh, wow. 😕

We only had two short visits which is why we wanted to front load. Should we just submit the required docs and leave the rest out?

There are guys that have 3 days facetime and are approved with no problem))) Two visits are probably the norm. Not everybody is like payxibka  and me who just love taking those repetitive 20 hour flights))))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ours was about 50 or so pages. But we had about 10-15 photos placed in a bag attached to page so that cut down on it a lot. What took up the most was passport scans and boarding pass scans. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

@TXBill The TOC for Tinder was a long document and I didn't want to take any chances, so I sent everything.  I probably didn't even need to include it.

Spoiler

K1

I-129F Sent: 3/1/19

CSC Received: 3/7/19

NOA1: 3/12/19

NOA2: 5/30/19 (No RFE

NVC Received: 6/21/19

Case Number Assigned: 6/22/19

NVC Left: 7/9/19

Consulate Received: 7/11/19

Interview: 8/15/19

POE 8/31/19

MARRIED! (L) 11/1/19

AOS Sent: 2/18/20

AOS Delivered: 2/20/20

Text Notifications of AOS Received: 2/27/20

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: 3/2/20

Biometrics Notice: 3/5/20

Biometrics Appointment: 3/19/20 (Rescheduled due to Covid-19 to 3/31/20. Rescheduled again for 9/1/20)

EAD Approval 7/27/20

AP Approval 7/27/20

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, TXBill said:

We have 20  (4-6 tops) pages of photos (2 - 4 per page) and 50 pages of chats and emails (we feel that this is important in painting a picture of our relationship).

4-6 photos printed on bond paper  TOPS.      ZERO chat & email .. Totally over-kill.

You need evidence of meeting in person within the past 2 years and you are both free to marry  ... THAT IS IT. 

Evidence you should submit showing you met in person; copies of boarding passes from flying to and from the Philippines, passport stamp pages, receipts from while in the Philippines, a few photos printed on bond paper.  That is about it.   

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/uscis-petition-process.html   (about half way down the page for the IO-129F into)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.