billding

How many pages total was your I129F?

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I submitted a lot- probably more pages then that. At the interview they don’t HAVE to look at anything you brought. When we got up to the officer for the interview it was apparent we were going to be approved without any issues. I’m sure it partly helped we submitted a lot that helped prove a legitimate relationship. Never got an rfe and once in the states never needed an interview for AOS or ROC.

Edited by Luckycuds

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

4 hours ago, TXBill said:

How about a relationship timeline or a brief our story statement? Should we include that?

Not required or requested.

Ours was 12 pages total.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Luckycuds said:

never needed an interview for AOS or ROC.

Unfortunately those days don't exist anymore 

YMMV

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
9 hours ago, TXBill said:

How many pages total was your I129F?

I have about 150 pages and I'm starting to worry that it's too much.

We have 20 pages of photos (2 - 4 per page) and 50 pages of chats and emails (we feel that this is important in painting a picture of our relationship).

Evidently enough..... don't recall, it is not necessarily the number of pages that matter, it is more likely the content. B-)

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Less than 25 pages for sure. Application, Birth Certificate, Boarding Passes, Passport Stamps, Intent to Marry Statements, Request for Waiver,  Passport Photos, 3 Photos together. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think about half of my pages were related to divorce decree,. Without that i"d probably be about 25-30 pages but that would include receipts and docs for 6 or 7 trips along with a few photos for each. 😁

22 minutes ago, nosleep said:

I think about half of my pages were related to divorce decree,. Without that i"d probably be about 25-30 pages but that would include receipts and docs for 6 or 7 trips along with a few photos for each. 😁

Hi thanks

Kind of unrelated but I saw on your timeline you had an rfe, what's it for if you don't mind?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, TXBill said:

Hi thanks

Kind of unrelated but I saw on your timeline you had an rfe, what's it for if you don't mind?

When I submitted my i-129f the form was due to expire and I had copied everything to the updated form.  During this process I missed a check box and now I'm waiting on a response.  The RFE was related to a question on the i-129f and not a request for further proof of anything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

An unbelievable 287 pages.   I left nothing to chance and included several pages concerning my income, letter of introduction,  names and other misc stuff.    A lot of documentation of the visit and just about any thing I thought that would prove we have a meaningful relationship.  Over kill, I am sure it was.

1 hour ago, nosleep said:

When I submitted my i-129f the form was due to expire and I had copied everything to the updated form.  During this process I missed a check box and now I'm waiting on a response.  The RFE was related to a question on the i-129f and not a request for further proof of anything.

Got it! All the best! I hope you get your approval soon!

1 hour ago, PWB said:

An unbelievable 287 pages.   I left nothing to chance and included several pages concerning my income, letter of introduction,  names and other misc stuff.    A lot of documentation of the visit and just about any thing I thought that would prove we have a meaningful relationship.  Over kill, I am sure it was.

Wow! I wish I was that patient! It's difficult enough putting the requirements together, haha

When did you file yours? At what stage are you now?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

It’s too much LOL

Good grief what have we done here?

A dozen years ago or so,  a former uscis adjudicator was doing a k1.  If I am not mistaken,  he commented that they used to have a contest on who got the largest i129f petition as well as good lunchroom fodder

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

A dozen years ago or so,  a former uscis adjudicator was doing a k1.  If I am not mistaken,  he commented that they used to have a contest on who got the largest i129f petition as well as good lunchroom fodder

LOL 

We have a couple winners here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.