Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Days Won


Hank_ last won the day on August 8 2019

Hank_ had the most liked content!

About Hank_

  • Rank
  • Member # 117451

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    Secret City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

36,897 profile views
  1. Duterte couldn't get one. For a young person it would be like rubbing a lamp and wishing ...
  2. Only thing is it is highly unlikely to get a U.S. tourist visa to even enter Guam. No law against getting a divorce while having a tourist visa, just need to meet the requirements in that country, etc..
  3. Guam is a U.S. territory you can't enter Guam without a visa ... not sure why someone even mentioned Guam as an "option". If you have the annulment in process for 3 years now hopefully you will get through the courts soon.
  4. If you are an OFW, and a legal resident of the foreign country, then check into getting a divorce in that country and pursuing your visa after that is complete. Otherwise the only option is annulment in the Philippines for the time being.
  5. It isn't necessary to be there, most times the petitioner isn't allow at the window now a days. Years ago the petitioner was allowed to stand at the window for the interview .. much less common now. And yes, I was there, it was a great experience, and like others the CO talked to me more that my wife .. maybe that is why they don't let the petitioner at the window so much anymore As long as you have everything that is required as listed in the 5 STEPS all should be good. https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html << Info the the visa process here, and a link to the embassy's 5 STEPS, the 5th step is their document checklist
  6. Don't be concerned about transcripts vs tax return. As of this time the embassy in the Philippines accepts the tax return (1040) Philippines forum: https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/
  7. Really! All embassy or just in selected countries? Manila has been locked down tighter that a frogs butt, in fact they have been sending emails to "applicants" letting them know that nothing is going on until May (as of this moment) Thanks for the info
  8. All interview appts have been cancelled, plus right now NO ONE can make an appt, which should explain why you can't
  9. The DS-160 is the non-immigrant visa application, complete the online form as it is ... no additional sheets of paper need to be completed and brought to the interview.
  10. There is a link to a DS-160 Instructions in this link below, the instructions cover every page of the DS-160 (scroll down to the K-1 section, then the DS-160 TAB) https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html << This is a guide to the complete process. See you in the Philippines forum; https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/
  11. For the most part I agree. But over the years I have seen a number of tourist visas issued to older parent(s).
  12. If you meet all the listed requirements* you can use the I-1864EZ. Income will be your GROSS income (little over $80k). If you are not a new employee you do not need an employer letter or pay stubs, also don't need to list your property of money in savings. Embassy will want tax transcript. EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT. Applicants must provide evidence that they will not become public charges (that is, dependent on U.S. government welfare and assistance).  Form I-864 Affidavit of Support for visa applicants in the IR, F, certain E visa categories, and following-to join employment (E ) applicants, complete with copies of the sponsor’s U.S. federal income tax return (Form 1040) and wage statements (Forms W-2). The petitioner must provide an Affidavit of Support even if he/she has no income and even if a joint sponsor provides an Affidavit of Support reflecting sufficient funds to provide financial care. Download Form I-864 at http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis.  *Form I-864EZ Affidavit of Support. A sponsor may use the shorter Form I-864EZ in place of Form I-864 if ALL of the following apply: - The sponsor is the petitioner; - There is no need for a joint sponsor or a Form I-864A; - The affidavit of support is filed for only one intending immigrant; - The sponsor seeks to qualify based on his/her income alone (not on the basis of assets); and - All sources of the sponsor’s income are shown on Form W-2. Download Form I-864EZ at http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
  • Create New...