AI135

N-400 July 2019 Filers!!! Join here!!!

1,242 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Iamornext said:

@vkrishn bummer! Sorry to hear this, after waiting for so long then this. 

@Iamornext: Thanks. I actually wanted the the interview to be cancelled due to the shelter order in place and would have been worried if it wasn't cancelled. We live a good 1-1.5hr from SFO field ofice and going there would have been a nightmare. 

Let everything settle down with COVID-19. Appointment can wait but health can't. 🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

Two weeks ago I was concerned and extremely disappointed my oath could be cancelled.  I was somewhat contented my April 1st Interview would still go ahead.  Now, I don’t care if all this is placed on hold for months.  I don’t want to go anyplace where I could unknowingly infect a vulnerable person or contract and spread the virus to my loved ones, neighbors and those who could die from it.  It’s not worth it.  Protecting my family and community is my priority right now. 

33 minutes ago, Shaun (S) said:

Two weeks ago I was concerned and extremely disappointed my oath could be cancelled.  I was somewhat contented my April 1st Interview would still go ahead.  Now, I don’t care if all this is placed on hold for months.  I don’t want to go anyplace where I could unknowingly infect a vulnerable person or contract and spread the virus to my loved ones, neighbors and those who could die from it.  It’s not worth it.  Protecting my family and community is my priority right now. 

Me too.. we have waited this long...what is a few more months ...best of luck and be safe. I still have not gotten a cancellation but most likely will.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

My wife received an e-mail yesterday letting her know her interview on 3/27 in SF has been cancelled. 

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

NYC office is closed till April 1st so far. I wonder if they will reschedule the interviews that are postponed in March for the first available time once the offices are open again,  and basically move all scheduled interviews 2-3 weeks later ( or whatever time-frame is, that the offices will remain closed...)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
On 3/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, vic2016 said:

NYC office is closed till April 1st so far. I wonder if they will reschedule the interviews that are postponed in March for the first available time once the offices are open again,  and basically move all scheduled interviews 2-3 weeks later ( or whatever time-frame is, that the offices will remain closed...)

I really hope they do accommodate those who had  canceled interviews. Ours will be significantly delayed due to this, but the right thing to do is make good on those who were already scheduled.  

Perhaps we will start to see shorter interview sessions and oath ceremonies for a good while to come. Not just on the virus front, but in light of the backlog impact on an already overloaded system. Hoping the very best for you and all who had cancellations on ceremonies and interviews.  

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, Shaun (S) said:

Hi Shaun, have you got any Information regarding cancellation or rescheduling the interview?

My interview is also scheduled on April 1st, but hasn’t got any information from USCIS. My status in the website remains scheduled as before. I think they will definitely cancel and reschedule the interviews since the governor just expanded “Shelter in Place” last night.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jeff and Willy said:

Hi Shaun, have you got any Information regarding cancellation or rescheduling the interview?

My interview is also scheduled on April 1st, but hasn’t got any information from USCIS. My status in the website remains scheduled as before. I think they will definitely cancel and reschedule the interviews since the governor just expanded “Shelter in Place” last night.

Yes, in my document file it’s says that...Due to unforeseen circumstances my interview has been De-scheduled.   That’s was basically all it said.  I guess I will get the postal version soon. 

Shaun. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Shaun (S) said:

Yes, in my document file it’s says that...Due to unforeseen circumstances my interview has been De-scheduled.   That’s was basically all it said.  I guess I will get the postal version soon. 

Shaun. 

Thank you Shaun for the information!

I just found that information in the document tab too. It’s actually a relief to get that confirmation. Stay safe and thanks again!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I checked my account but couldn’t find anything in the document but I received a mail some days ago about cancellation. My interview is/was scheduled for 04/03.DAD8A847-EB19-4390-8810-0433DB2F77E4.thumb.jpeg.886f894d3eadc9c1de0abcbf0fcc5000.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

image.png.e748b1f3168fcba53d812fe446241b41.png

Got a notice yesterday that my Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. With Covid-19, I am in for the long haul. 

K1 Visa Journey

Event Date
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
Consulate: Montreal, Canada
I-129F Sent: 2012-12-27
I-129F NOA1: 2013-01-17
I-129F RFE(s): 2013-05-31
RFE Reply(s): 2013-06-04
I-129F NOA2: 2013-12-19

Consulate Received: 2014-04-17
Packet 3 Received: 2014-06-13
Packet 3 Sent: 2014-06-17
Packet 4 Received: 2014-08-27
Interview Date: 2014-10-24

Interview Result: Administrative Review
Second Interview
(If Required): No
Approved: 2014-07-17
Visa in hand: 2014-07-21

Adjustment of Status

Event Date
CIS Office: Chicago Lockbox/Tampa FL
Date Filed: 2015-12-07
NOA Date: 2015-12-16
NOA Hardcopy: 2015-12-21
RFE(s):
Bio. Appt.:
AOS Transfer**:
Interview Date:
Approval / Denial Date:
Approved:
Got I551 Stamp:
Green card Received:
Comments: Angry white men be like

xfarp.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.