dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2019

396 posts in this topic

On 7/2/2019 at 11:09 PM, sunrisecouples said:

Hello Katv,

Is it possible to pay both AOS and IV fees on the same day? 

I thought we are supposed to pay the AOS fee first and allow 1-3 days for it to be processed before paying the IV fee. 

We have been having problems paying the fees online..

You can pay same day just one at a time. You dont need to wait till the first one is processed

I have submitted AOS and IV documents to NVC on 28thJune and it was accepted by 2nd July but they rejected one document so I resubmitted yesterday. I can see here people are talking about huge wait times for review. Not sure if I was just lucky last time for the documents to be reviewed and accepted so fast. Wish did not got an rfe and this time hope they accept the document re submitted. If u guys can share ur timeline of when u submitted and when they accepted it would b helpful for me to estimate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, SadafAsif said:

You can pay same day just one at a time. You dont need to wait till the first one is processed

Alright thanks. It's already done. The fees have been paid and conformed PAID on the ceac website. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 hours ago, sunrisecouples said:

Congratulations @bishnup,

Just yesterday you were talking about how you had not heard from NVC yet after submitting your docs. May I ask what you mean by DQ? 

Thank you . Documentary qualified. All the documents are accepted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, IamHereSheIsThere said:

Resubmitted on June 19th (Police certificate) and still WAITING! Any one in the same boat?

I also submitted doc on 15 June but no updates..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
50 minutes ago, bishnup said:

Thank you . Documentary qualified. All the documents are accepted

Congratulation @bishnup!! Awaiting our interview dates now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, SadafAsif said:

I have submitted AOS and IV documents to NVC on 28thJune and it was accepted by 2nd July but they rejected one document so I resubmitted yesterday. I can see here people are talking about huge wait times for review. Not sure if I was just lucky last time for the documents to be reviewed and accepted so fast. Wish did not got an rfe and this time hope they accept the document re submitted. If u guys can share ur timeline of when u submitted and when they accepted it would b helpful for me to estimate

They are taking a month, you were extremely lucky they got to your case so fast.

Original submission: June 5th

Reviewed Docs: June 28th

RFE and Resubmit: June 28th

Still waiting....

😭😭😭😭, that means I have to wait two additional weeks after you receive yours. I resubmitted on 6/27.

Friday, August 10th, 2018 - Mailed I-130

Friday, August 24th, 2018 - Remailed I-130

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Available for Pickup

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Picked up

Friday, August 31st, 2018 - Payment Accepted

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 - NOA1

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - NOA2 (USPS Mail)

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 - Sent to USCIS (Status Available Online)

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - NVC Case Number Generated

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - AOS/IV Paid

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Payment Received

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 - Documents Submitted

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - (RFE) Issues with Documents

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 - Documents Re-submitted

Friday, July 19th, 2019 - Documents Qualified

Monday, August 19th, 2019 - Interview Letter
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 - Interview Date

Friday, September 6th, 2019 - Visa Pickup From Document Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.