dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2019

396 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, bishnup said:

Submitted doc on june 12 nothing yet. Anybody on the same boat. Tomorrow gonna be 3 weeks. Eagerly waiting for cc

I also submitted doc on 15 June still no updates.I am also waiting for CC.Praying that this week be a week of answers to our prayers. 

2 hours ago, bishnup said:

Did you call nvc ? Your 3 weeks mark was yesterday. On first submission how long they take to respond ? 

Yes, I called NVC immediately once my resubmission hit 3 weeks. My first submission took exactly 3 weeks for them to process and reject the birth certificate.

Edited by Steve H

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/1/2019 at 5:24 AM, Kamil11 said:

Hi everyone, my husband got his visa issued. Thank you all

CR1. 

Interview date: 26th june

islamabad, pakistan

thank u visa journey for all your support! 

Thank you all, time to close visa journey forever:) peace ✌️ 

best of luck you all

when was your case approved by the nvc

like i want to know the time gap between approval by nvc and interview letter issued

7 hours ago, Steve H said:

I resubmitted on June 9 and nothing yet either. I am taking my chances and requested supervisor review after 3 weeks passed. I had to resubmit because the original birth certificate was horizontal (landscape mode), and I submitted document in portrait mode. NVC was not willing to rotate the image and rejected it. 

Ouch, I wish we could add all these rejection reasons to keep an eye on in the NVC wiki.

Friday, August 10th, 2018 - Mailed I-130

Friday, August 24th, 2018 - Remailed I-130

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Available for Pickup

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Picked up

Friday, August 31st, 2018 - Payment Accepted

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 - NOA1

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - NOA2 (USPS Mail)

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 - Sent to USCIS (Status Available Online)

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - NVC Case Number Generated

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - AOS/IV Paid

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Payment Received

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 - Documents Submitted

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - (RFE) Issues with Documents

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 - Documents Re-submitted

Friday, July 19th, 2019 - Documents Qualified

Monday, August 19th, 2019 - Interview Letter
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 - Interview Date

Friday, September 6th, 2019 - Visa Pickup From Document Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Rose picked up the visas today. 2GO still has no record of them!  We are VOH!  No Manila envelope. The visa says “IV Docs on CCD”. What a long, strange trip it’s been

You have all your visas? From what I've seen this means everything is electronically on the system. I'm definitely no expert on this issue, but definitely look into this. I've seen a few others post about this. 

check out this forum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, Richa Stevin said:

I also submitted doc on 15 June still no updates.I am also waiting for CC.Praying that this week be a week of answers to our prayers. 

Resubmitted June  12 today been 3 weeks still no response 

Timeline
On 6/30/2019 at 5:54 PM, Kamil11 said:

Hi everyone, my husband got his visa issued. Thank you all

CR1. 

Interview date: 26th june

islamabad, pakistan

thank u visa journey for all your support! 

Thank you all, time to close visa journey forever:) peace ✌️ 

best of luck you all

Congrats! So happy for you!

Timeline
On 7/1/2019 at 10:53 AM, John & Rose said:

Well our journey is finally over.  We were approved at the interview last Tuesday and the visas were listed as Issued on Thursday.  We are just waiting on the email from the delivery service and all three should be in the States next week.

This is great news! It is wonderful that your journey is finally over and your life together as a family is ready to begin! Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

Timeline

Looks like it is taking about 4 weeks to review documents now. According to the NVC website, they are reviewing cases submitted on June 3rd. With the holiday, they are probably further behind now.

Current case review time:

Please allow up to three-weeks for NVC to review your forms and documents once we receive both the petitioner’s financial documents and the applicant’s civil documents. You must also have paid all required fees and submitted your visa application online. We will not review your file until we have received all of the above items. At that time, we will let you know if there are additional items required or if visa pre-processing is complete. As of 1-JUL-2019 we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 3-JUN-2019. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 7/3/2019 at 4:17 PM, dc123 said:

Resubmitted June  12 today been 3 weeks still no response 

Same here submitted first time on june 12 no response 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello July NVC filers, 

I really need an answer from anyone who has submitted his/her I-864EZ Affidavit of Support form and Tax transcripts + W2s.

Our AOS fee has been confirmed PAID and our IV fee is IN PROCESS, so we want to start by filling out the I-864EZ Affidavit of Support form but we want to know if we are submit Tax Transcripts + W2s of 2016, 2017 and 2018 or if we are submit Tax Transcript + W2 of 2018 alone. Thank you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.