dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2019

396 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Madison S. said:

Hi,Β 

Some operators provide less information than others. I'd suggest call again the same way you did last time and select the numerical option that says something about mail. Then you can use your USCIS tracking numberΒ again andο»ΏΒ directly ask if they've received your case via mail.Β It can take up to 6 weeks, but they received mine 7 days after it left USCIS (about 2.5 weeks after I-130 approval). Best of luck!

Thanks you... I guess I shall keep calling then πŸ˜‰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, dc123 said:

Resubmitted on June 12..took nearly 4 weeks for a c.c but finally got it. Originally submitted onΒ April 4 but they kept rejecting the AOS saying it was difficult to readΒ 

This is good news. Thank God for the case complete notification. DoesΒ the c.c notification you got, come with details of yourΒ visa interview date?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 minutes ago, sunrisecouples said:

This is good news. Thank God for the case complete notification. DoesΒ the c.c notification you got, come with details of yourΒ visa interview date?

Unfortunately no...they said they'll email once a date is set

Timeline
15 minutes ago, dc123 said:

Unfortunately no...they said they'll email once a date is set

Oh wow! With all the time spent to view and review your AOS & Civil documents, the appropriate thing would have been to send your c.c notification along with your interview date. Hopefully, a date will be set before the end of the month, because looking at other timelines, I see it takes about 1 month to get the interview date. I certainly wish you all the best. You should start preparing for the medical examination. Go and get the necessary vaccines you need to get from a doctor near you now or you would have to pay 2-3 times more,Β for the same vaccines at the US designated hospital when it's time for your medical examination.Β 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
3 hours ago, roniealice said:

Hi Guys.. How do i upload Tax Transcript? combined 2016 2017 2018 or upload separateΒ every year... Thanks

Upload most recent 2018 Tax transcript only (under required documents).Β  Never upload any combine Tax files .Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, dc123 said:

Resubmitted on June 12..took nearly 4 weeks for a c.c but finally got it. Originally submitted onΒ April 4 but they kept rejecting the AOS saying it was difficult to readΒ 

I submitted on june 12 as well no notifications yet. Did you call and supervisor review ur file or it comes without calling them

Timeline
4 minutes ago, bishnup said:

I submitted on june 12 as well no notifications yet. Did you call and supervisor review ur file or it comes without calling them

We called on Friday..funny enough last time we called they responded the following day. Idk if it makes a difference but try calling

Edited by dc123

Timeline
28 minutes ago, sunrisecouples said:

Oh wow! With all the time spent to view and review your AOS & Civil documents, the appropriate thing would have been to send your c.c notification along with your interview date. Hopefully, a date will be set before the end of the month, because looking at other timelines, I see it takes about 1 month to get the interview date. I certainly wish you all the best. You should start preparing for the medical examination. Go and get the necessary vaccines you need to get from a doctor near you now or you would have to pay 2-3 times more,Β for the same vaccines at the US designated hospital when it's time for your medical examination.Β 

Im hoping for a dateΒ soon! This long-distance is killing me literally. I hope you get a c.c soon too

Edited by dc123

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 hours ago, dc123 said:

I got the doc qualified email yesterday!!!Β 

congratulations on your DQ!!

Β 

I guess they're really starting to review our docsΒ between day 24-26, last time mine was taking 26 days as well before they start to review it......

Edited by vince88

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
4 hours ago, USEh said:

I've tried calling NVC a few times to see if my case has been sent or received but I continue to get hung up on after the automated message. Is there a better time to call to get actually speak to someone?

Β 

NOA2 was on June 26th

you have to keep trying, the answering machine will be a different one than the one that hungΒ you up. If you hear the guy speaks different words then you're in the queue and he will ask you to press a numberΒ to pick your preference language. I normally tried between 10-15 times before getting through.

Β 

good luck....

Edited by vince88

8 hours ago, Zulfiya Salah said:

Hello everybody!Β  Can I ask a question.Β  The petitionerΒ  documents where need to be uploaded? 1. In one file with affidavit of support (financial documentsΒ ) or separate? 2. Where exactly to upload hisΒ  civil docsΒ Β (passport, birth certificate etc). Thank you

Β 

You should have received instructions on whether you may file electronically through CEAC (https://ceac.state.gov), by email, or by postal mail. If you are able to file electronically via CEAC, you will upload documents in separate files as the website requests in the different sections, such as:

Β 

AOS - separate uploads for:

I-864

Federal Income Tax Return/Transcript

W-2

Proof of US Citizenship

Proof of US Domicile

Other (examples: paystub, employment offer letter, etc)

Β 

There is a separate section for civil docs, with separate uploads for:

Birth Certificate

Petitioner's birth certificate

Passport

Photographs

Marriage Certificate

Police Certificate

etc

Timeline
5 hours ago, bishnup said:

Unlimited happiness.... got DQ today submitted 12th june. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Congratulations @bishnup,

Just yesterday you were talking about how you had not heard from NVC yet after submitting your docs. May I ask what you mean by DQ?Β 

Β 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.