dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
2 minutes ago, rockvil said:

While I understand your argument, IR cases have no priority date.   So, why aren't their interviews scheduled immediately after DQ?   There is no reason to put them in a queue.   They could get the next possible interview slot.   So, there is some prioritization being done.   We just don't know what it is.

Everyone is in a separate line.  IR-1/CR-1 are in a completely separate line from F2a.  They don't impact each other.  

The US Embassy reserves different days/time slots for different categories.  The interview time slots reserved for IR-1/CR-1 are not impacted by F2a getting interviews.

The reason that interviews are not scheduled immediately is that after DQ, the NVC notifies the local US Embassy.  That embassy then schedules its interviews and informs the NVC.  Then the NVC informs the parties.  It's government, therefore nothing is immediate.

There's no prioritization.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, BellaJosephine said:

Anyone seen IL’s for Montreal Canada yet?! Gosh I’m biting nails right now - so many IL’s being released.

What’s your category and DQ date? We have a group msg CR1/IR1 waiting for Montreal ILs 😊

23 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Everyone is in a separate line.  IR-1/CR-1 are in a completely separate line from F2a.  They don't impact each other.  

The US Embassy reserves different days/time slots for different categories.  The interview time slots reserved for IR-1/CR-1 are not impacted by F2a getting interviews.

The reason that interviews are not scheduled immediately is that after DQ, the NVC notifies the local US Embassy.  That embassy then schedules its interviews and informs the NVC.  Then the NVC informs the parties.  It's government, therefore nothing is immediate.

There's no prioritization.  

This is totally contrary to what every NVC agent I have spoken to has indicated.   I don't know what is true or false anymore.   

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

What’s your category and DQ date? We have a group msg CR1/IR1 waiting for Montreal ILs 😊

IR1

DQ July 5.19

I have been trying to find if there is one!!!

4 hours ago, Parcaran said:

Have you called or checked the website? It should have been available almost immediately. My email was titled "Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation".

ive got nothing in my email with that title.   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Moscowmike27 said:

ive got nothing in my email with that title.   

if you have your case ID and invoice ID you can login to the ceac website
https://ceac.state.gov/IV.

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
21 minutes ago, md83994 said:

I got CC on 07/18, and just got the IL for an interview on 08/13 in Sydney, Australia!

that's awesome, hope to get it as well here in Auckland soon!!

CC 07/19

39 minutes ago, RJA said:

Still nothing for Bangladesh. 😔

Congratulations to everyone that’s received an IL! So happy for you guys! 

Plenty of movement for a Monday. Sat here waiting for an August interview, God willing.

Timeline
2 hours ago, BellaJosephine said:

Anyone seen IL’s for Montreal Canada yet?! Gosh I’m biting nails right now - so many IL’s being released.

Seriously. I've been waiting since May 2nd and we've been married much longer than 2 years. You'd think they'd prioritize people who've been married longer or even have children (also us) but it seems to be a total ####### shoot :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.