dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, The Rock ll said:

Man ...Mumbai F2A is lit up today...finally we see rain but it skipped your CR/IR town..lol

At least, it's something. Some movement. Let's hope things can finally pick up and they have begun to rise from the ashes.

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AT THE NUMBER OF F2A IL letters.. I HOPE THAT CATEGORY CLOSES REALLY SOON.. its absolutely unfair to the US CITIZEN that have been waiting. 

Just now, DDP&JDP said:

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AT THE NUMBER OF F2A IL letters.. I HOPE THAT CATEGORY CLOSES REALLY SOON.. its absolutely unfair to the US CITIZEN that has been waiting. 

Edited by DDP&JDP

Just now, aaron2020 said:

Oh brother.

F2a have been waiting for over 2 years for their turn to interview.  

What are these people taking from you?  NOTHING.  

Just because they are getting interviews, it doesn't mean it's coming at the expense of a US citizen.

Get over your sense of entitlement.   Get over your sense of us vs them.  After all, your spouse is one of them foreigners waiting to immigrate to the US.  

i am entitled to my opinion as you are. 

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
6 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Fact: an F2a interviewing takes nothing away from a US citizen petitioner.  

20 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AT THE NUMBER OF F2A IL letters.. I HOPE THAT CATEGORY CLOSES REALLY SOON.. its absolutely unfair to the US CITIZEN that have been waiting. 

8 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

Sure you are, but no one ever just magically appeared in the United States. Everyone from everywhere, those that have arrived legally anyway, have had to wait it out to be with their loved ones, as we all are. There's no need to be salty over someone else's success. Whatever the category, citizen or not, keep the good news coming ALL you lovely people. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, shirv said:

Dumb question, but what is meant by "Case Complete"? Is this the letter that I received after submitting the financial support affidavit and supporting docs telling me that I just have to wait for an interview?

Yes, if you’re IR-1 they just tell you you’re documentarily qualified. This is the case complete that people refer to. Congrats!

5 minutes ago, shirv said:

Dumb question, but what is meant by "Case Complete"? Is this the letter that I received after submitting the financial support affidavit and supporting docs telling me that I just have to wait for an interview?

Case complete is when you get a notice from NVC regarding your immigrant visa case becoming documentarily qualified. Yes, it says you will have to wait for the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nody said:

I know 3 people got their ILs today.. F2A

In Egypt..

I'm still waiting for mine!

CC: April 15th

CR1

What's your PD ?

1 hour ago, rockvil said:

NVC specifically told me that the categories are not taken into consideration when assigning interview dates.  Strictly based on DQ date.   So, they lied to me.

Not sure if you were misinformed by NVC. As I said, I was talking based on the pattern. They seem to stick to DQ dates for each category. Not across categories. Also, if they were to schedule interviews based on DQ, these F2A cases should have received their interview dates long back. But they had to wait a long time, sometimes even after their PDs become current. 

Trust me, I understand your frustration. It's been a very long journey for me. And still waiting.. Let's hope we all get ours soon. Some movement is better than nothing 😊

Timeline
28 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Oh brother.

F2a have been waiting for over 2 years for their turn to interview.  

What are these people taking from you?  NOTHING.  

Just because they are getting interviews, it doesn't mean it's coming at the expense of a US citizen.

Get over your sense of entitlement.   Get over your sense of us vs them.  After all, your spouse is one of them foreigners waiting to immigrate to the US.  

41 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

I'm a Us citizen that had to wait. No complaints her except on how slow things go. There is a process.. whether you.like it or not.. your no different then anyone else that has been waiting. I have 2 kids that have not seen thier dad except on video chat..  you have to wait.. 

Timeline

It's raining IL'S  TODAY. ITS DEFINITELY A HAPPY DAY.  Fir those waiting keep your chin up. You'll get there too.. 

3 minutes ago, Ammy said:

Not sure if you were misinformed by NVC. As I said, I was talking based on the pattern. They seem to stick to DQ dates for each category. Not across categories. Also, if they were to schedule interviews based on DQ, these F2A cases should have received their interview dates long back. But they had to wait a long time, sometimes even after their PDs become current. 

Trust me, I understand your frustration. It's been a very long journey for me. And still waiting.. Let's hope we all get ours soon. Some movement is better than nothing 😊

While I understand your argument, IR cases have no priority date.   So, why aren't their interviews scheduled immediately after DQ?   There is no reason to put them in a queue.   They could get the next possible interview slot.   So, there is some prioritization being done.   We just don't know what it is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.