dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Below is the last email we received from NVC on May 14th does this mean our case is complete and we are waiting for interview?

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.
NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in MUMBAI (BOMBAY), IND to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable).

We got this message from NVC on May 14, 2019. We haven't heard back from them since. Does this mean that we are done at the NVC and now we will be waiting for the interview date at Mumbai?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lij said:

Hi All,

Below is the last email we received from NVC on May 14th does this mean our case is complete and we are waiting for interview?

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.
NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in MUMBAI (BOMBAY), IND to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable).

We got this message from NVC on May 14, 2019. We haven't heard back from them since. Does this mean that we are done at the NVC and now we will be waiting for the interview date at Mumbai?

That's what mine looks like email titled "Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified"

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

3 minutes ago, Lij said:

Hi All,

Yes... 

Now wait for interview 

@DDP&JDP u both are on same date dq

39 minutes ago, IKD said:

These two are of f2a..

N

@NPYC was of cr1

If m not wrong 

True.  What is confusing to me is that NVC tells us that interview is based on DQ date regardless of category.    Well.. @NPYC has a DQ date of 4/26 and the 2 F2A's had DQ/CC earlier than that (Feb & Mar respectively) .  Why then did the two F2A cases receive notification today and the IR1/CR1 case receive it before them?    That's why this whole process doesn't make sense at all.

5 minutes ago, rockvil said:

True.  What is confusing to me is that NVC tells us that interview is based on DQ date regardless of category.    Well.. @NPYC has a DQ date of 4/26 and the 2 F2A's had DQ/CC earlier than that (Feb & Mar respectively) .  Why then did the two F2A cases receive notification today and the IR1/CR1 case receive it before them?    That's why this whole process doesn't make sense at all.

Lol 

Still No one can understand how they are going on ..

Right now It looks like randomly they are giving b. Cz someone is there having

28 Feb CC n f2a

Still waiting for IL 

2 minutes ago, rz7861 said:

i also got IL

PD: 7th April 2017

CC: 21st May 2019

Interview Date : 30 August 2019

Mumbai

There are many who i know got IL today all F2A category

Congratulations 

2 minutes ago, rz7861 said:

yes DQ is 21st May

Thanks.  While I am happy for you, this is really depressing.    NVC tells us interview is based on DQ date and yet there are a number of us with April DQ's in IR1/CR1 categories that have no clue when we are going to get notified.   So much for transparency....

6 minutes ago, rz7861 said:

i also got IL

PD: 7th April 2017

CC: 21st May 2019

Interview Date : 30 August 2019

Mumbai

There are many who i know got IL today all F2A category

PD 20 MARCH

CC8 MAY

CR1 

Nothing from them 

According to this there is no difference in cr1/f2a

Or I can say f2a is better than cr1 For my case

There is nothing like American first 

Anyway I'm so happy for you at least you get it........ Good luck to u... 

I think ILs are being issued for F2A right now based on CC and PD. A lot of F2A cases with PD starting Jan 2017 or so have been waiting for a long time with their cases completed. I think ILs are being issued for them based on CC. Hope once they are done rolling them out, they'll resume CR1/IR1 category soon. I think its safe to assume that within a certain category, they roll out ILs based on CC. Not across categories. I could be wrong. It's just an observation.

Hope CR1/IR1 interview letters start coming soon. 🤞 🙏Congrats to all those who got them 😊

3 minutes ago, rockvil said:

Thanks.  While I am happy for you, this is really depressing.    NVC tells us interview is based on DQ date and yet there are a number of us with April DQ's in IR1/CR1 categories that have no clue when we are going to get notified.   So much for transparency....

Seriously it's makes really frustrating... 

Sometimes I think that forget it everything ll be done at right time but when.....???????? 

There is limit 

But can't say... 

Nothing 

No words

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.