Jump to content
amiraolivia

Advice on waiver form I-601, and how to avoid vaccination

34 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone.

I want to get some advice here ,as many of you probably have been thru this already.

So my hubby is in the US -he is a Bulgarian but he already have his American passport. Me and our two kids in the other hand are British citizens ,  but at the moment we live in Bulgaria.We are planing to join daddy very soon and apply for documents there. We have been in the States few times already no problem.Me and him are married in USA.

The thing is - our children are born in UK , and never been vaccinated. They are healthy and happy little kids. We do not believe in vaccine and we do not want this poison in our children bodies.

Can anyone who have been thru this ,let me know what is the procedure to avoid vaccination? I know about the waiver form I-601 ( religious beliefs ), and we planing to hire an attorney to help us with the documents.What is the chances the waiver is granted?

But what if we got rejected on our application? What happened next? Do we need to leave the country or what ?

Can anyone suggest a good lawyer in Chicago?

I will really appreciate any advice you give me.

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roel said:

Antivax and Visa fraud? Jackpot. 

I bet this thread is going to get locked soon. 

This is the 2nd Antivax post I have seen in almost 2 weeks now trying to get a waiver for "Religious Purposes". The other one wasn't to happy when I told him that there is a BIG movement going against Antivaxxers here in the USA now due to at least the Measles outbreak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The obvious solution is for Daddy to be the one moving, then there is no problem.

 

Bulgaria is not a VWP country I believe.


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

The obvious solution is for Daddy to be the one moving, then there is no problem.

 

Bulgaria is not a VWP country I believe.

OPs a British citizen living in Bulgaria though. 


K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops missed that.


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@amiraolivia I think you have a couple of issues here..

 

Not vaccinating might mean no visa and/or the kids might not be able to go to school either.

Also, going to the States and doing the paperwork there will not work.. Have you done the research on how Immigration to the US works? What were your plans? 

 

Edited by Daphne K
Typo

   
   
usnlheart.png.fbdb77e5c39a2072091c785d22c02f44.png  
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, amiraolivia said:

Hello everyone.

I want to get some advice here ,as many of you probably have been thru this already.

So my hubby is in the US -he is a Bulgarian but he already have his American passport. Me and our two kids in the other hand are British citizens ,  but at the moment we live in Bulgaria.We are planing to join daddy very soon and apply for documents there. We have been in the States few times already no problem.Me and him are married in USA.

The thing is - our children are born in UK , and never been vaccinated. They are healthy and happy little kids. We do not believe in vaccine and we do not want this poison in our children bodies.

Can anyone who have been thru this ,let me know what is the procedure to avoid vaccination? I know about the waiver form I-601 ( religious beliefs ), and we planing to hire an attorney to help us with the documents.What is the chances the waiver is granted?

But what if we got rejected on our application? What happened next? Do we need to leave the country or what ?

Can anyone suggest a good lawyer in Chicago?

I will really appreciate any advice you give me.

Thank you.

 

you mentioned that you have gone to the US a few times, with no problems.. so why are you needing to apply for a I-601 waiver?


Vaccinations are mandatory.. not optional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiver is for the lack of vaccination.


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

@amiraolivia I think you have a couple of issues here..

 

Not vaccinating might mean no visa and/or the kids might not be able to go to school either.

Also, going to the States and doing the paperwork there will not work.. Have you done the research on how Immigration to the US works? What were your plans? 

 

I have the info first hand from the immigrations in Detroit.Yes we can come to US and apply from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, amiraolivia said:

I have the info first hand from the immigrations in Detroit.Yes we can come to US and apply from there.

No, you can not!!!  That is visa fraud!!!!  Please be sure you tell the officer that when you arrive........you will be sent back on the next flight.......

Edited by missileman

                               :idea:MSC (National Benefits Center) I-751 filers- Please add your data :idea:                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Id1duRRByZHJmhEzl9N25GqwzcnUyLCR4e4N9W6zGLg/edit#gid=0

 

Retired 20 year US Air Force Missileer (Retired E-8)

Retired Registered Nurse with practice in Labor/Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, Adult Psych

Retired IT Professional, Software Developer, Database Manager

 

Immigration Journey:

  • Texas Service Center after transfer from Nebraska
  • Consulate :Taipei, Taiwan
  • Marriage: 7/30/2015
  • I-130 NOA1 : 4/27/2016
  • I-130 Approved :9/8/2016
  • Case received at NVC: 10/11/2016                               
  • Case # and IIN#: 10/24/2016
  • AOS Fee Invoiced:10/24/2016  
  • AOS Fee Paid:10/25/2016
  • IV Fee Invoiced:10/24/2016  
  • IV Fee Paid:10/25/2016
  • DS-260 Completed: 10/28/16
  • Scan Date:11/9/2016
  • Supervisor review: 12/21/16 
  • Checklist: 1/13/17 
  • Case Complete: 4/10/17
  • Interview Date: 5/8/17 
  • Visa  "ISSUED": 5/10/17
  • Visa and Passport in hand/Flight to USA Booked!!!: 5/12/17  
  • POE Dallas DFW on June 22, 2017
  • SS Card received : 7/3/2017
  • 2-year Green Card received in mail: 7/15/17
  • I751 mailed to Dallas PO Box: 3/28/2019
  • I-797 extension letter  for ROC dated 4/2/2019  MSCxxxxxxxxxx received: 4/6/2019
  • Biometrics apt received for 4/25/2019: on 4/12/2019
  • "..case ready to be scheduled for interview" on 5/29/2019
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...