26 April 2019 - Package sent with FedEx 

1 May 2019 - Package received my USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

No NOA1 or Check withdrawal from my Bank

Should I worry? 

same here :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi  Everyone! 

I sent an AOS package on May the 2nd and it was delivered on May the 4th. No text or email yet. 

Keeping fingers crossed for y'all! ☺️🤞

I-751 ROC

11/08/2021 - I-751 application sent to USCIS through FedEx

11/12/2021 - Documents received by USCIS

11/15/2021 - Text message informing of receipt notice being sent in mail

11/16/2021 - Bank account charged for I-751 form and biometrics

AOS

05/02/2019 - AOS/EAD/AP application mailed to USCIS (priority mail with USPS)

05/04/2019 - AOS/EAD/AP application delivered

05/09/2019 - "Your case was received" texts with the receipts' numbers

05/09/2019 - Case status changed to "Case was received" (MyUSCIS)

05/09/2019 - Case status changed to "Fingerprint fee was received" (MyUSCIS)

05/14/2019 - NOA1 letters received in mail (NOA1 date: 05/09/2019)

05/24/2019 - Biometrics letter received (NOA2 date: 05/17/2019)

06/05/2019 - Completed biometrics 

06/06/2019 - Case status changed to "Fingerprint review was completed" (MyUSCIS)

07/11/2019 - Case status changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" (MyUSCIS)

12/23/2019 - Case status changed to “Interview Was Scheduled”

12/30/2019 - Interview Notice letter received in mail

01/30/2020 - Interview 👫📚

01/31/2020 - Case status changed to "New Card is Being Produced" (MyUSCIS)

01/31/2020 - Case status changed to "Case Was Approved" (MyUSCIS)

02/04/2020 - Case status changed to "Card Was Mailed to Me"

02/05/2020 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service" (CaseTracker); tracking number provided

Expedited AP

07/18/2019 - Called USCIS (800 375-5283) to expedite the process of AP issuance based on family emergency

07/22/2019 - An email from USCIS requesting additional information

07/23/2019 - Requested documents sent back to USCIS via fax (took an hour to go through) 

07/26/2019 - Escalated an expedite request to USCIS Tier 2 (no e-mail confirming receipt of docs);

Service request submitted by Tier 2 to NBC; response to be received by 08/10/2019

08/01/2019 - E-mail from NBC confirming that my "application has been approved and submitted for processing"

08/02/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "New Card is Being Produced"

08/03/2019 - Case status changed on AP and EAD to "Case Was Approved"

08/05/2019 - I-797 NOA received in mail ("We have approved you application for an Advance Parole Document")

08/05/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Mailed to Me"

08/06/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service" (CaseTracker); tracking number provided

08/08/2019 - Combo EAD/AP card in hand 🎉 🍾🥂👩‍💼

08/08/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello Everyone, 

I have 2 questions

1) Can the AOS be submitted after the 90 days of arrival to the USA. (We had to wait for marriage certificate)?

2) I-864, Many different sources are saying that immigration will be ok if you submit last years w2 and copy of 1040 taxes (NOT THE LAST 3 YEARS) but that you are taking a HUGE gamble if you don't include the IRS transcript.  If this IRS Transcript really necessary?

Thank you in advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I got txt messages last night at 11:20pm.

when I check the case tracker it states that I-485 fingerprint fee was received? It that what it is supposed to say? No mention of AOS for I-485. Can anyone confirm?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys,  so our petition was refused because they said we submitted an out of date I-485.  I'm so disappointed because this sets us way back now :(  But I'm also confused.  It looks like what we submitted and what I see on the website are the same.... Can someone send me the link to the file they sent?  The one I sent out says "Expires 06/30/2019" and on the bottom left of every page says "Form I-485 12/13/17 N".  Thanks guys 😞

Filed: Other Timeline
6 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

Hey guys,  so our petition was refused because they said we submitted an out of date I-485.  I'm so disappointed because this sets us way back now :(  But I'm also confused.  It looks like what we submitted and what I see on the website are the same.... Can someone send me the link to the file they sent?  The one I sent out says "Expires 06/30/2019" and on the bottom left of every page says "Form I-485 12/13/17 N".  Thanks guys 😞

Have you tried calling them? It sounds like an error on their part. 😕

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

This is awful! I second celie&joseph, give them a call. It seems like an error -- my form has the same numbers as yours, and it is exactly the same on their website right now.

K-1 Visa

03/13/2018 - Submitted

02/12/2019 - Interview Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Have you tried calling them? It sounds like an error on their part. 😕

5 minutes ago, Ana_and_Derek said:

This is awful! I second celie&joseph, give them a call. It seems like an error -- my form has the same numbers as yours, and it is exactly the same on their website right now.

Do either of you have the number and extensions you dial? Thanks :(((((

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The number is 800-375-5283, you will need to try to reach a tier 2 officer, probably.

This should help: https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/645156-uscis-1-800-375-5283-how-to-speak-to-representative/

Good luck and give us an update!

K-1 Visa

03/13/2018 - Submitted

02/12/2019 - Interview Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, MaryDave1992 said:

That's the same form I sent, they don't have an updated one so hopefully they accept it...Hopefully an error.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone 👋🏽

joining the thread as May AOS 2019 filers.

Sent our package in (overnight) via USPS on May 8th. 

We did not do an additional medical; only sent DS-3025(vaccines) my hubby just had medical done in January 19’ for K1 and I read in the instructions that it was not req. 

I haven’t  received any notification yet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.