dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, alannah_rose said:

Getting very frustrated now. My Father In Law got Case Complete on May 7th. On the 17th he received his interview date at the Sydney Consulate - 18 June. A week and a half later he got it! 

We got case complete on April 20. Its been a month and we still have nothing. Can't get onto NVC as everytime I call its the usual, we have too many calls message so you cannot get through. I emailed them two weeks ago and still nothing either.

Its looking like we will have to wait till July for an interview now.. Very annoying.

My dear are you in the  same embassy with your father-in-law if yes, knows so many embassies are having problem assigning interview dates for CR1 and IR1 and i dont know why. I'm still waiting, Lagos embassy didn't interview any CR1 or IR1 now in May, and no interview date for June yet. I'm tired of them.

1 hour ago, nicedamsel said:

My dear are you in the  same embassy with your father-in-law if yes, knows so many embassies are having problem assigning interview dates for CR1 and IR1 and i dont know why. I'm still waiting, Lagos embassy didn't interview any CR1 or IR1 now in May, and no interview date for June yet. I'm tired of them.

Yep same embassy and same visa type. No clue why ours has taken so long.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Crazybell said:

Hi. Mine April 2005 PD and CC January 2nd/19

still waiting for interview date ...137th days and counting.   How can you figure out what you just said?

I’m sorry maybe I’m doing too much, but I feel your category is different from CR1 or IR1 because you guys queue might be longer than CR1 kinda and  even if your PD is current and some people in your category is in line for interview they will schedule whoever the Pd is current before yours. For all you maybe people with PD January 2005 might be waiting too! Just saying tho🤷‍♀️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Certainly we have to take into account the hundreds maybe even thousands who are waiting in queue or interview dates were scheduled who are NOT active members on VJ. Interviews are being scheduled and conducted , the harsh reality is it isn’t our turn yet . Patience is a virtue , I’ve learned that along this process . I thought My husband and I filed over a year ago , married for almost three years and I thought those credentials alone ( Visa class, PD) made me assume we would have an interview date . Let’s pray we hear some amazing feedback this week !!

Your time is near !

Hello Good morning! I need help, Both of my Parents application  was CC April 29 (dad)nd May 8 (mom), and today i recieve an email saying Interview scheduled both of them June 10? Do i need to wait for the interview letter for medical or i cam just print the email? And im not sure why they gave us short  notice. I dont know what to do 🤦‍♀️ any advice? thank you in advance!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 minutes ago, TJAhmed2018 said:

Hello everyone , my interview is tomorrow 7:30 am at Accra . Please wish me good luck and does anyone have any tip for me ?

Make eye contact, dress well , answer all questions truthfully , keep your Answer to the point , brief but not in a way where the CO has to rebuttal and most importantly pray . Best wishes to you , my husband is waiting for a interview at Ghana embassy as well 

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:53 PM, msrainyj said:

My husband's interview is June 17th

My husband's is June 7. Prayers for you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, vspink94 said:

Hello Good morning! I need help, Both of my Parents application  was CC April 29 (dad)nd May 8 (mom), and today i recieve an email saying Interview scheduled both of them June 10? Do i need to wait for the interview letter for medical or i cam just print the email? And im not sure why they gave us short  notice. I dont know what to do 🤦‍♀️ any advice? thank you in advance!!

10 minutes ago, Schalcon said:

Well clearly NVC is still scheduling interviews, cause we just received ours!

CC 04/22
Interview 06/04
CR1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Super excited!!!

Congratulations to both of you. @vspink94 don't think you will get a letter you have to print and you the email to schedule medical appointment and everything is stated in the email what u need to do just follow all the instructions .

15 minutes ago, vspink94 said:

Congratulations dear. Which embassy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.