2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Poupis said:

Hello

How long is taking vawa to be approved? 

Mine is Nov 2017.

Also, how long is taking to EAD + AP renewal? Same time than the first one?

Thank you!!

when did you apply for EAD and Ap?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Poupis said:

My first one took almost 4 months. Applied Nov 2017 and received it in Feb 2018. Now I'm wondering if the renewal will take the same time. Applied Jan 2019

ok,i see!hopefully since it’s a renewal i guess it will be fast!

4 hours ago, Donjuan98 said:

Hi, im want to ask you how long is taking the rfe respond today i just receive an alert that uscis is working again in my case im from june 2017

Welcome here👋😊 to answer your question, its anywhere from 30 to 90days..that's the official window..it's not set in stone..as we have seen someone responded to in 29days..the most important thing is that they have started working on your case again..actually I'm in the same situation. Good news is that it won't be long now..brace yourself😊🙌

Timeline
22 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

im also on my renewal. Filed Aug 2018,  heard nothing yet 😞

omg,really?its really sad,filed two EADs under different categories,one in August and one in october nothing yet😢😢😢😢

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kleenex12 said:

omg,really?its really sad,filed two EADs under different categories,one in August and one in october nothing yet😢😢😢😢

y'all just need to exercise patience in anything that has to do with immigration...but always try to get all your documents intact to send when filing so all the wait could be worth it...Goodluck 

For EAD Timeline, go in this link:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/eadstats.php

I’ve had three EAD (c09), going to my fourth. It has been spot on for me. My forth EAD has NOA date exactly Aug 24. They used my fingerprints from the system, I still haven’t received it. 

I have received my c31 in the meantime, have my extension letter, and my work doesn’t ask me to see my renewal card, so I am not anxious to receive it. But this is the timeline I think will help people to estimate time. 

In 2016, before starting my current job, I did an expedite through my (awesome) Congressman. They tried twice and USCIS said they weren’t expediting anything anymore. I got an approval in the next day after the second denial, go figure... 

Sandra and all vj members your contribution will highly be appreciated.

my application for for i765 c9 and i131 was finally accepted and the fee was waived.

i included a letter requesting them to expedite the process for my work authorization which I notarized 

i received a letter for biometric a week after I received the receipt for the waiver i765 and i131,

my question is that does that means my i765 will be expedited or not since I received a biometric just 6 days after receiving the receipt for both i765 and i131

thanks

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, bebetho said:

are there any April 2017 fillers still waiting on their I360 to be approved?

Yes me ! April 20'sh 2017 still waiting.... 

2 hours ago, escape said:

For EAD Timeline, go in this link:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/eadstats.php

I’ve had three EAD (c09), going to my fourth. It has been spot on for me. My forth EAD has NOA date exactly Aug 24. They used my fingerprints from the system, I still haven’t received it. 

I have received my c31 in the meantime, have my extension letter, and my work doesn’t ask me to see my renewal card, so I am not anxious to receive it. But this is the timeline I think will help people to estimate time. 

In 2016, before starting my current job, I did an expedite through my (awesome) Congressman. They tried twice and USCIS said they weren’t expediting anything anymore. I got an approval in the next day after the second denial, go figure... 

Just curious why do you have 4 EAD's so far? your case never got approved? 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
39 minutes ago, ahmad- said:

Yes me ! April 20'sh 2017 still waiting.... 

Just curious why do you have 4 EAD's so far? your case never got approved? 

Have you filled an inquiry yet? or you are just going to wait ? (I360)

Edited by bebetho

Hello guys!

i just got out from abusing relationships and after my husband put his hands over me I called police. 

They made police record and got arrested him for 12 hours. 

Officer told me that it will be a court. 

Detective supposed to  contact me  today.

Can you explain me please how does it work? Will I be present there? Will I have any troubles? Can they arrest me? I have a 6 years old son and we now in a shelter because stay in his house with his agressive mom was not safe.

Thank you in advance for yours advices

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hello guys, 

Today I have received this update: 

I did not request a change of name, I only contacted them to ask to change my address... Any ideas?

CHNGE.png

Edited by nap_o

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.