2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, 2019myyr said:

I’m in Atlanta as well, my Vawa was approved in July of last year. My i485 was transferred in August and I’m still waiting. I used to get updates every 2 weeks about my case still being reviewed but since December 17 I haven’t gotten any updates. Idk if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.. hoping for an interview soon

Thanks for sharing, no one knows with exact time frame but it can be between 

8 to 33 months waiting time depending your field office. Cheer up! You are getting closer 👏🏼💫

59 minutes ago, Elisana said:

Can you share your timeline please?

Thank you!

Applied March 10 2017

i received two prima facies throughout the process

i never received any RFE.

december 2017 I applied for my i485 and EAD. March 19th 2018 I got the EAD card.

july 2018 I got an update on Vawa that it was in card production. I got the approval letter and card a week later. About a month later in August my case was transferred twice. I got bi weekly updates from August to December 17th that my case was being reviewed but nothing since

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, 2019myyr said:

Applied March 10 2017

december 2017 I applied for my i485 and EAD. March 19th 2018 I got the EAD card.

july 2018 I got an update on Vawa that it was in card production. I got the approval letter and card a week later. About a month later in August my case was transferred twice. I got bi weekly updates from August to December 17th that my case was being reviewed but nothing since

Congrats on your progress god bless

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, 2019myyr said:

Applied March 10 2017

Mine is :

5/25/2017 Packet in (360/485/765)

9/7/2018 RFE (I360)

9/27/2018 RFE back in USCIS 

10/29/2018 I360/VAWA&I765 Approved

11/6/2018 EAD Card 

Please I need advice on how I can renew my my drivers license, I filled my I360 vawa application in August 2017 and my receipt date is 15th August 2017, I got my prima facie immediately and ever since it has been renewed automatically twice, my last prima facie expired September 2018, I was able to renew my drivers license with the prima facie January last year in Dallas Texas, but my problem right now is that my prima facie was renewed automatically anymore, Is it possible for me to renew it by contacting the USCIS? I filed my I-131, I-485 and I-765 in January 2018 and I only received the receipt for those applications, up till now nothing has changed and I don’t know what to do, please I need advice as regards this, I think my lawyer isn’t properly informed about how all these works, I need to know what to tell him. Please your advice will really be helpful to me at this time so I can renew my drivers license.

32 minutes ago, Sky4limit said:

Please I need advice on how I can renew my my drivers license, I filled my I360 vawa application in August 2017 and my receipt date is 15th August 2017, I got my prima facie immediately and ever since it has been renewed automatically twice, my last prima facie expired September 2018, I was able to renew my drivers license with the prima facie January last year in Dallas Texas, but my problem right now is that my prima facie was renewed automatically anymore, Is it possible for me to renew it by contacting the USCIS? I filed my I-131, I-485 and I-765 in January 2018 and I only received the receipt for those applications, up till now nothing has changed and I don’t know what to do, please I need advice as regards this, I think my lawyer isn’t properly informed about how all these works, I need to know what to tell him. Please your advice will really be helpful to me at this time so I can renew my drivers license.

@Sky4limit Hi! Welcome to the forum 🙂

First, since you have an attorney, he needs to request another prima facie for you asap so that you can use that to renew your DL, your attorney should have requested a new prima facie 60 days before the previous one was set to expire.

Also for your I-765 (EAD), did your attorney choose C9 or C31? I'm suspecting he put it under C31 which means that you will not receive your EAD till your VAWA is approved, otherwise you would have received the EAD months ago. Tell him to file a new EAD for your under category C9, that one takes 2 - 5 months now, or patiently wait for your VAWA to get approved since you filed in 2017, your approval date should be coming up soon by God's grace. Fingers crossed.

Good Luck.

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sky4limit said:

I renewed it with AB 60 dmv started new form for ppl with documents pending in Los Angeles ask dmv you are undocumented due to petition pending and they will renew for 2 years... hope it helps and correct me if im wrong

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Can anyone tell how long for i485 interview in Los Angeles field office as my case was received in local office Oct2018 but my I360 approval notice shows priority date May 2014 as applied for i360/i485 on Oct 2016 i360 approved Oct2018

Edited by rayofhope

4 minutes ago, MimoMinkov said:

what do you need to know im going through a divorce now and if i can help let me know?

Are you filing with lawyer or by yourself, how long is the process, how much if in Georgia will it be. I have a minor and she’s been with me since birth and I am afraid about the custody. Is your based on irreconcilable differences or is it abused based divorce. I’ve been in a good place I know the divorce process will bring back a lot I’ve healed from, but I also know I need to get it over with.  Any help will be greatly appreciated 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.