2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, nap_o said:

how long was it for your i-485 to be transferred after your received the updating name notice?

Β 

I've been looking that up and it also means I'm likely to get an RFEΒ 

Almost 4 months now but in my experience name update or change is a sign of approval...

Hello everyone,Β 

I have a question. I want to apply for EAD renewal since it's taking over 4 to 5months to be approved and job wants to make I have no break when it expires. My case was approved in June 2018 and received the C31 EAD. The I485 Case was transferred to local office in August 2018 still no interview yet.Β 

My question is when filing for renewal do I put C31? And what other documents do I need? Also do I still have to pay a fee since my fees were waived?Β 

Β 

Thx in advance for your helpΒ 

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, MGJ_NY said:

NBC is starting to process August filers now, so hopefully we’ll here something very soon. *fingers crossed*

i hope so my dear!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Shallovercome32 said:

Hello everyone,Β 

I have a question. I want to apply for EAD renewal since it's taking over 4 to 5months to be approved and job wants to make I have no break when it expires. My case was approved in June 2018 and received the C31 EAD. The I485 Case was transferred to local office in August 2018 still no interview yet.Β 

My question is when filing for renewal do I put C31? And what other documents do I need? Also do I still have to pay a fee since my fees were waived?Β 

Β 

Thx in advance for your helpΒ 

what is ur local office if i may asked please?thanks

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys i am putting my

i-360 package together (,i-765 ,i-845)Β but i want to apply for a fee waiver can any who got a fee waiver approve recently help me?

Β 

Thanks in advance

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/23/2019 at 6:54 PM, Donjuan98 said:

Yes i got the notification on November i send the response 1 week ago because i didnt have all the evidence ready and i need more time

RFE takes average 30-90 days to get an answer, my RFE timeline:

9/7/2018 RFE

9/27/2018 RFE back in USCISΒ 

10/29/2018 RFE answeredΒ 

Best Luck!!!

2 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

RFE takes average 30-90 days to get an answer, my RFE timeline:

9/7/2018 RFE

9/27/2018 RFE back in USCISΒ 

10/29/2018 RFE answeredΒ 

Best Luck!!!

FridayGirl@69 I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing human being! So unassuming and always willing to assist in any capacity! Alot of folks come on here to compete for who's the most knowledgeable..or smartest..many mundane things..some come here to fight and argue..sometimes i just read some drama and shake my head..most people forget the real reason we are all here! So I am saying thank you incase nobody appreciates you enough, and keep been yourself!❀😊..there I said it!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
15 hours ago, rayofhope said:

Almost 4 months now but in my experience name update or change is a sign of approval...

How long until they let you know your case was approved after receiving the name change on your file?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Favoured QueenπŸ‘‘ said:

FridayGirl@69 I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing human being! So unassuming and always willing to assist in any capacity! Alot of folks come on here to compete for who's the most knowledgeable..or smartest..many mundane things..some come here to fight and argue..sometimes i just read some drama and shake my head..most people forget the real reason we are all here! So I am saying thank you incase nobody appreciates you enough, and keep been yourself!❀😊..there I said it!

@Favoured QueenπŸ‘‘Β You are so kind 😊,Β Β we are here toΒ supportΒ ourselves, we got here due to extreme cruelty, gaslighting,abuse,etc from one time ours/today ex-spouses so we must give a hand in anyΒ way we can to eachother to lift ourselves and bright again in a better future of our own!!!

God Bless You and to All Too πŸ’ž

Β 

Edited by FridayGirl@69
Correct my spelling

5 minutes ago, Sky4limit said:

After a long wait, I finally got an email from USCIS today that they have sent me an RFE, I wonder what they must have required because I gave them almost all the requirement when I filed.. Can someone tell me what they normally ask for?

Some of us here are in the same exact situation. Not to worry too much..most of the times it's for good moral character or good faith marriage/residence..all depends on what you submitted to begin with..so if you would want to share your timeline and documents you submitted, we may be able to have an idea what might be missing...

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.