2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey! I got a text and email of my VAWA  Post-decision activities include all actions USCIS takes with both an approved or denied application. When an application is approved, for example, the USCIS will send a notice to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. That is a post-decision activity.

I believe my application is getting transfer, anyone with same type of notification?!

Thank you in advance! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Hey! I got a text and email of my VAWA  Post-decision activities include all actions USCIS takes with both an approved or denied application. When an application is approved, for example, the USCIS will send a notice to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. That is a post-decision activity.

I believe my application is getting transfer, anyone with same type of notification?!

Thank you in advance! 

i got the same one on dec 13 2018 my case was approved on nov 2 2018

Timeline
35 minutes ago, rza said:

i got the same one on dec 13 2018 my case was approved on nov 2 2018

Mine on October 29 2018

so it means the I485 is transfer?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, rza said:

tbh even i dont know what it means

Ok.I believe the I485 got transfer because my I485 got update that it moved so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks and keep waiting for the interview date to be set 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫😍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Ok.I believe the I485 got transfer because my I485 got update that it moved so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks and keep waiting for the interview date to be set 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫😍

on my i485 status is same it never changed to case is transferred can u share  screenshot if u don't mind thanks :)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Donjuan98 said:

Hi, im want to ask you how long is taking the rfe respond today i just receive an alert that uscis is working again in my case im from june 2017

Did you get a notification for a RFE?  after such a long time? wow ! 

Filed: Other Timeline
21 minutes ago, ruchit12 said:

how long it take to EAD card after fingerprints  thanks in advance

Sorry for the late response. It depends on the work load but ranges from 45-90 days. That's from my personal experience waiting for my case and currently about to renew my 4th EAD.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
25 minutes ago, ruchit12 said:

Five month, check on the processing time

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, ruchit12 said:

i applied for the first EAD category C14 on august 31st,still stuck on fees weive,applied for I-485 and I1-765 category C09 on october 25th till date i’m stuck on fees wieve !very frustrating!Hopefully this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.