2,915 posts in this topic

Roms2017
   9 hours ago,  Dharmaraj said: 

Hi guys, i travelled to my home country for six weeks in AP and came back with out any problem in JFK .this is the second time i traveled this year in the beginning i traveled when my vawa was pending the second time i traveled after my vawa was approved.

i was undocumented (ewi).

so if anyone wants to travel if you don’t have any other removal issue or anything you can travel without 

9 hours ago,  Dharmaraj said: 

Hi guys, i travelled to my home country for six weeks in AP and came back with out any problem in JFK .this is the second time i traveled this year in the beginning i traveled when my vawa was pending the second time i traveled after my vawa was approved.

i was undocumented (ewi).

so if anyone wants to travel if you don’t have any other removal issue or anything you can travel without fear.

Do u still have a valid visa?

no I don’t have valid visa

7 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

This is the continuation thread for

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/679733-vawa-part-11/

which has been closed because of its large size.

----------

A personal note:  I read every post in these VAWA threads.  I rejoice at the announcements of approvals, and I hope and pray that everyone here will achieve a happy resolution in the speediest possible time.

@TBoneTX Thank you so much!!!

20 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

Hi Everyone! Anyone here waiting for their EAD renewal under c09? I filed mine on August 7,2018. My EAD has already been expired two months ago. I’ve been really praying to get it this month since I got a new job offer. 🙏

@MGJ_NY Hi. Filed mine September, still waiting too. I hope we get our EADs very soon.

36 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

Hi Everyone! Anyone here waiting for their EAD renewal under c09? I filed mine on August 7,2018. My EAD has already been expired two months ago. I’ve been really praying to get it this month since I got a new job offer. 🙏

I-765 can take up to 5 months. You are currently within normal processing times. Applications filed before July 5th are considered outside normal processing times. You can check that date as it moves here:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

2 hours ago, iwillsurvive said:

I-765 can take up to 5 months. You are currently within normal processing times. Applications filed before July 5th are considered outside normal processing times. You can check that date as it moves here:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

If I dont have my new EAD yet, then does that mean I can’t start a new job? 

12 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

If I dont have my new EAD yet, then does that mean I can’t start a new job? 

@MGJ_NY Most employers will not allow you to start working until you can produce a valid EAD card. You can speak with your prospective employers and show them your I-797 (NOA), and explain that you should be receiving your EAD card soon, if they're understanding or compassionate enough, they may allow you to start work pending when you receive your EAD which hopefully should be very soon now.

19 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

@MGJ_NY Most employers will not allow you to start working until you can produce a valid EAD card. You can speak with your prospective employers and show them your I-797 (NOA), and explain that you should be receiving your EAD card soon, if they're understanding or compassionate enough, they may allow you to start work pending when you receive your EAD which hopefully should be very soon now.

Ok, will try to do that. Thank a lot @Gogetter18

I really hope we get our EADs soon. All the best! 🙏

@Tiffy88 I did attend the interview. I posted the details a few pages back Under Part 11. @gramercy quick question, how long after receiving the approval notice did you receive the GC? My approval notice came yesterday in the mail. Wondering how long before the actual GC will come. I know my timeline may vary, just wanted an idea based on recent patterns. 

2 hours ago, Military said:

@Tiffy88 I did attend the interview. I posted the details a few pages back Under Part 11. @gramercy quick question, how long after receiving the approval notice did you receive the GC? My approval notice came yesterday in the mail. Wondering how long before the actual GC will come. I know my timeline may vary, just wanted an idea based on recent patterns. 

I received mine a week later back in October. 

Hello everyone, 

I have received my Notice of Action for my I-485. But, below is my case status; does anyone have any idea! 

I have a lawyer is it ok if I call the USCIS myself?

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 for additional information.

Edited by Par.Hast

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Par.Hast said:

Hello everyone, 

I have received my Notice of Action for my I-485. But, below is my case status; does anyone have any idea! 

I have a lawyer is it ok if I call the USCIS myself?

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 for additional information.

i have same notice too since the day i filed wandering what is going on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.