Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, tirac said:

Yaaaayyyyy.. finally.. i am happy for you. Congratulations!

Yay!!! Finally the long wait is over. One step closer☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JoJo1974 said:

Good morning all,

Well it is now official!  Our approval was updated online this morning.  I will update it on here now. I129f approved on Feb22.

October filers seem to be getting approved this month so for all the ones that haven't received any news as of yet, be hopeful and think positive. 

Good luck everyone

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Can't help but be a little frustrated though, our case was super easy and clean and still nothing. Pretty much everyone being approved now has a NOA1 after ours, really sucks

Same but we're mid September.  Happy for all the Oct people but incredibly frustrating!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
58 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congratulations all that have been approved today and yesterday.

Can't help but be a little frustrated though, our case was super easy and clean and still nothing. Pretty much everyone being approved now has a NOA1 after ours, really sucks

Hang in there! 

I am sure they will get to each of us soon...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Victoria85 said:

I hear your pain. However is coming.

I look forward to see your name on the last 15 approved Igor’s list👍👍 fingers crossed😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, pushok said:

Congratulations everyone who got approved. Looks like productive week. Let’s keep the momentum going 😆 (like it’s up to us). 

Nevertheless, let’s not lose hope! 

I lost hope a long time ago, lol. But for reals, come on USCIS! Make our days!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to all those who have received their approvals today! Very jealous, but also very happy for everyone! For everyone else still waiting, we are all in this together, and our time will be soon! We are only mid week, there's tons of time for more approvals to come this week! :)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congratulations all that have been approved today and yesterday.

Can't help but be a little frustrated though, our case was super easy and clean and still nothing. Pretty much everyone being approved now has a NOA1 after our

Our is stucked somewhere 😋😋

Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, brandonflude1 said:

When did your packet arrive in Dallas? 

WHY IS IT THE I AM A OCTOBER 11 FILERS AND AM SEEING OCT 25 FILERS GETTING APPROVED BEFORE US HOPE TO GET MINE SOON.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Jlo102612 said:

WHY IS IT THE I AM A OCTOBER 11 FILERS AND AM SEEING OCT 25 FILERS GETTING APPROVED BEFORE US HOPE TO GET MINE SOON.......

Totally agree. Unfortunately it seems that the cases are just randomly worked on. I hope we are close to being on someone’s desk. 

Timeline
Just now, brandonflude1 said:

Totally agree. Unfortunately it seems that the cases are just randomly worked on. I hope we are close to being on someone’s desk. 

Am hoping to get mine this week I called yesterday they said no red flags and it’s processing am oct 11 filers 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.