tringuyen

2nd Fiance Visa Situation

56 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ronniebreda said:

So much hypocrisy here..whining about a woman using you for a green card and filing VAWA, but ASKING if having a baby with a woman would better your chances.....

If you want to talk with people that have had VAMA filed against them - use the search bar. 

You even said your family came here as immigrants that were poor, yet you are throwing the exact same people under the bus. 

Poor is one thing but I didn’t betray someone and ruin their life to get a green card 

Just now, tringuyen said:

Poor is one thing but I didn’t betray someone and ruin their life to get a green card 

Take responsibility. You chose the woman. You wanted to marry her. You were 50% of the relationship. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, tringuyen said:

Women from Vietnam who are poor will destroy the marriage because all they think about is how to save their family and using you to make money for their family. It will be the reason for the divorce.  I'm looking for ways to eliminate marital problems for a lasting marriage.

that's just one hasty generalization.  i have friends from Vietnam that married USCs that have been married for almost 20 years now. again, i'm sorry that your marriage at first didn't work but to make a marriage work,it needs both the husband and wife to work as a team. even when challenge arise , each spouse think in terms of "We" not "Me".

1 minute ago, NovaDC said:

that's just one hasty generalization.  i have friends from Vietnam that married USCs that have been married for almost 20 years now. again, i'm sorry that your marriage at first didn't work but to make a marriage work,it needs both the husband and wife to work as a team. even when challenge arise , each spouse think in terms of "We" not "Me".

She was thinking “me” and “her family”.  After coming to US she wanted to send $10k to open a tv repair shop for her brother.  Did she think about investing $10k into our son?  She didn’t understand priorities.  

4 minutes ago, ronniebreda said:

Take responsibility. You chose the woman. You wanted to marry her. You were 50% of the relationship. 

I did not choose wisely the first time.  I’ve dated women in the US and unfortunately living in Man Jose , women are arrogant 

If being poor or having a poor family is a red flag, I just don't know HOW my husband decided I was a catch. Sheeeeesh.

I'd be careful with generalization - all poor Vietnam women are scammer, all Man Jose women are arrogant...

How long do you know your current fiance? How much time did you spend together in person?

It counts, especially since your case will raise extra questions.

Edited by Roel

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

4 minutes ago, AshMarty said:

I am just in awe after reading this .... :unsure:

Have a child with someone because you love them and having a family together is what you both want, not to strengthen your immigration case.

A career tells nothing about someone's personality and intentions. I know many kind people who are barely getting by and some pretty awful people that have become very successful financially. 

I’ve mentioned this already.  I do love her and we do plan to have children together.

I wrote her the most beautiful love poem.

1 minute ago, Roel said:

I'd be careful with generalization - all poor Vietnam women are scammer, all Man Jose women are arrogant...

How long do you know your current fiance? How much time did you spend together in person?

It counts, especially since your case will raise extra questions.

I’m not engaged to the current woman as I’ve know her only a few months.  I plan to get to know her more but it seems we miss each a lot and talk to each other everyday.  

Maybe in my second trip back I propose in 3 months.

we plan to take a trip to another country together.

6 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

If being poor or having a poor family is a red flag, I just don't know HOW my husband decided I was a catch. Sheeeeesh.

Personality counts just be careful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.