1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, ADI_LPZ said:

Update

Received Date: December 21, 2018

RFE: September 3, 2019

Office: Potomac 

Did you respond it? That almost a month ago?

Edited by Bariskurt

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 hours ago, ADI_LPZ said:

Update

Received Date: December 21, 2018

RFE: September 3, 2019

Office: Potomac 

Good luck and let us know 

🤞🤞🤞

Timeline

I'm just preparing my rfe and i need financial hard ship advice guys:( we do not have kids or any loans and I'm making a lot less than her.. what are your thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

I'm just preparing my rfe and i need financial hard ship advice guys:( we do not have kids or any loans and I'm making a lot less than her.. what are your thoughts? 

Monthly expenses, c/c debit, car loan... According to my lawyer it’s good to show debt, only in this situation debt is good...

Also if she has a good job or career consider sending a personal statement from her saying that she would loose everything she worked for if she needs to follow you to your country where she won’t have the same opportunities. 
I found this guideline below when I was preparing my reply and it’s very helpful with examples of scenarios. 

14 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

Monthly expenses, c/c debit, car loan... According to my lawyer it’s good to show debt, only in this situation debt is good...

Also if she has a good job or career consider sending a personal statement from her saying that she would loose everything she worked for if she needs to follow you to your country where she won’t have the same opportunities. 
I found this guideline below when I was preparing my reply and it’s very helpful with examples of scenarios. 

http://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-9-part-b-chapter-5

Timeline
2 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Tyssa thank you🙏 that was very helpful.. especially dos travel warning instruction.. which is on exactly September 5th there is a travel warning on Turkey! I will definitely include that.. you are awesome..😁 we will send our rfe next week

40 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Tyssa thank you🙏 that was very helpful.. especially dos travel warning instruction.. which is on exactly September 5th there is a travel warning on Turkey! I will definitely include that.. you are awesome..😁 we will send our rfe next week

You are welcome! I’m glad it was helpful. You will soon share the good news w us! 🙏🏻

3 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

3 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

If you have any medical bills that you are paying off you can include that as well. Also, any collections in your name? If so print all the collections due and include that as well

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jane88 said:

If you have any medical bills that you are paying off you can include that as well. Also, any collections in your name? If so print all the collections due and include that as well

I found a lot of evidence with your assistance thank you guys! I will be in touch with good news soon give me a month from now on.. 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Guys is there a waiting for interview in Juarez page?  I'm wondering how my husband is to answer the question about crossing - does he offer up his throwback date crossing date too?  Or only mention his final crossing date? 

Timeline
On 9/24/2019 at 11:30 PM, Zoule said:

Can some of you guys share what you based your waiver pardon on. Thanks, 

Here is the link to what USCIS consider extreme hardships.  I highlight what pertained to me and then explained in detail why, attaching evidence.  Good luck!   

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-9-part-b-chapter-5

Timeline

congratulations trac3rt, now once you turn in your ds260 and affidavit of support it will take about two months for a case complete and from there the 9-10 month wait for an appointment date begins. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.