1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

Have received same thing when got our RFE. So don’t stress out before you speak to your lawyer. see if you can come up with anything to make the arguments stronger. In mine RFE they specifically pointed out which arguments needed to be stronger and requested documentations to prove it. I think they requested more proof on 6 out of 7 arguments we presented...

I was just checking your previous posts:)) thank you for sensing that quick lol.. yes my argument was all psychological issues and financial hardship.. so I have to update them.. I will talk to my lawyer this week. We'll see.. I will update you guys thank you.🙏

Filed: Other Country: Samoa
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tyssa said:

I got the same thing! Mine was really hard to prove because I applied through my mother. Try to see your lawyer as soon as possible so you can have a plan and prepare the response. You only have 30 days. Go back to all the arguments your lawyer used and think of different ways to make them stronger.  Also go back here and read the tips I got when I received mine. They were all very helpful. You got this! 🙏🏻

when you sent you original pardon did you send personal statements, family statements 

Edited by Zoule

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, orestovich said:

How long did it take from approval till the NVC received your case from USCIS ? 

It takes about two months 

Timeline
On 9/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, orestovich said:

Thanks 

Body no news? 

Im going to my lawyer next Tuesday to finalize my Rfe..

This Potomac service is crazy slow but someone from April 20 2019 received date approved 🙈

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Body no news? 

Im going to my lawyer next Tuesday to finalize my Rfe..

This Potomac service is crazy slow but someone from April 20 2019 received date approved 🙈

Nothing bro :(

today is exactly a month since i submitted request about outside of processing time  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, orestovich said:

Nothing bro :(

today is exactly a month since i submitted request about outside of processing time  

You can call them on Monday. Tell them it's been a month since the inquiry. Call center can send a message to your officer. I hope you get there soon mate🙏 let us know

Timeline
3 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

You can call them on Monday. Tell them it's been a month since the inquiry. Call center can send a message to your officer. I hope you get there soon mate🙏 let us know

Thanks , I will 👍👍👍

Timeline

Sorry for bad news but processing times reversed again 😔

Potomac 12 months  

Nebraska 11.5

This waiver process started on 2013 never been backed up like this before.. I'm wishing everyone so much patience who is waiting results.. this isn't good

Timeline
19 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Sorry for bad news but processing times reversed again 😔

Potomac 12 months  

Nebraska 11.5

This waiver process started on 2013 never been backed up like this before.. I'm wishing everyone so much patience who is waiting results.. this isn't good

Never ending story ...

I  am tired 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Hang in there! I remember how hard was to hear of approvals with receive dates months after mine. You and Bariskurt are closer than ever to get your approvals! 🙏🏻

Thank You Tyssa ,😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Did anyone else notice the processing time in Nebraska for 601A applications got pushed back another month?

Capture.PNG

sad donald trump GIF

Edited by trac3rt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.