1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jane88 said:

My lawyer contacted the consulate and they were able to unlock DS260 for us to make the necessary changes! In case anyone else goes through similar situation, you can always contact US consulate in your country

Thanks for info 

Good luck in Consulate 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, orestovich said:

13 months  today 

Was reading old forums , in 2014 -2015 majority of petitioners had decisions in 4 months , some even in 2 

601-601a application started in 2013 and they were giving decisions so fast first couple of years.. they need to hire more officers and open new offices but Trump administration is not allowing much for immigrants.. :( people are waiting years and years to finalize this process.. you have to send more inquiry my friend.. there was a girl on FB groups she got rfe after 3rd inquiry.. and approved in a month

Timeline
5 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

601-601a application started in 2013 and they were giving decisions so fast first couple of years.. they need to hire more officers and open new offices but Trump administration is not allowing much for immigrants.. :( people are waiting years and years to finalize this process.. you have to send more inquiry my friend.. there was a girl on FB groups she got rfe after 3rd inquiry.. and approved in a month

My lawyer calling tmr again , she been promised to talk to someone higher then phone answering nobody 

Will see 

22 minutes ago, orestovich said:

My lawyer calling tmr again , she been promised to talk to someone higher then phone answering nobody 

Will see 

We got approved on January 2016 after an RFE but have been in the process since 2013. Everyone’s process has been delayed we were the unlucky ones to file during the Trump administration but we need to be hopeful and we will eventually be done with everything. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Danifrangutier said:

We got approved on January 2016 after an RFE but have been in the process since 2013. Everyone’s process has been delayed we were the unlucky ones to file during the Trump administration but we need to be hopeful and we will eventually be done with 

I really hope so 

Hi guys! I just got back from my home country! Everything went well and I should receive my green card in a few weeks!

No need to be nervous or anxious about the consulate interview! Be prepared to answer questions confirming the information on your DS260 and you will be okay. Don’t be discouraged if you haven’t got your approval yet or if you got an RFE I know it’s hard and that things are taking a lot longer on this administration but your day will come too and it will be all so worth it! Let’s keep informing and lifting each other on this thread! 🙏🏻

1 hour ago, Tyssa said:

Hi guys! I just got back from my home country! Everything went well and I should receive my green card in a few weeks!

No need to be nervous or anxious about the consulate interview! Be prepared to answer questions confirming the information on your DS260 and you will be okay. Don’t be discouraged if you haven’t got your approval yet or if you got an RFE I know it’s hard and that things are taking a lot longer on this administration but your day will come too and it will be all so worth it! Let’s keep informing and lifting each other on this thread! 🙏🏻

How long did you wait after your 601a was approved ? & how long did you stay in your home country for the interview?

2 hours ago, Pacoria said:

How long did you wait after your 601a was approved ? & how long did you stay in your home country for the interview?

After receiving the RFE my waiver was approved on August 22nd and my interview was October 25th. I received my passport w the visa a week later but I decided to stay for another week so all together 3 weeks in my home country. 

14 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

After receiving the RFE my waiver was approved on August 22nd and my interview was October 25th. I received my passport w the visa a week later but I decided to stay for another week so all together 3 weeks in my home country. 

Wow that was quick and what country if you don’t mind me asking . I was approved on March 25,2019 and I’m still waiting for my interview in my home country (Mexico) 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Congratulations Tyssa🎉🙏 I'm so happy to hear that! After the waiver approval everything goes smooth.. My approval will come this week hoooppfully🙏🙏 it's been 3weeks since I reply for the RFE.. please guys pray 4me😁 thank you.. 

8 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Congratulations Tyssa🎉🙏 I'm so happy to hear that! After the waiver approval everything goes smooth.. My approval will come this week hoooppfully🙏🙏 it's been 3weeks since I reply for the RFE.. please guys pray 4me😁 thank you.. 

Thank you! I’m praying that you will. I got an answer in the end of the third week!

🙏🏻  

15 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Congratulations Tyssa! What a relief for you! Can you share a little bit more how your interview went and what other questions did CO ask you? We would greatly appreciate that! I just got to my home country and my interview is next week! Super nervous! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.