1,678 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Guys, I wanted to share that I had a huge fight with my lawyer🙈 since I got my rfe he was so annoyed. Because he knew that he has to help me on this without getting paid.. He promised things never completed.. so, Monday the 21st is the due date for me to send everything. Finally I got everything together yesterday night. It took that long just because of him! And I went to my his office this morning to have him add his statement and send it right? But no he said I'm busy " leave everything on the table, I'll look at it and send it by tonight to be delivered on Friday "(next day air) He drove me crazy! And now I received a text message saying that his office was packed and internet connection is gone but promising will send it by tomorrow morning to be delivered by Saturday morning! Are you real? So mh question is here if my due date is monday and officer receives it Monday? Will that be a problem?

No, as long as they receive it on Monday. Mine was sent in last minute too and delivered via next day air. You should be fine as long as they get it Monday 

10 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Guys, I wanted to share that I had a huge fight with my lawyer🙈 since I got my rfe he was so annoyed. Because he knew that he has to help me on this without getting paid.. He promised things never completed.. so, Monday the 21st is the due date for me to send everything. Finally I got everything together yesterday night. It took that long just because of him! And I went to my his office this morning to have him add his statement and send it right? But no he said I'm busy " leave everything on the table, I'll look at it and send it by tonight to be delivered on Friday "(next day air) He drove me crazy! And now I received a text message saying that his office was packed and internet connection is gone but promising will send it by tomorrow morning to be delivered by Saturday morning! Are you real? So mh question is here if my due date is monday and officer receives it Monday? Will that be a problem?

Wow I’m sorry that you had to go thru that! Mine was sent last minute as well. If you

signed up for the text alerts you will know if they received and started reviewing. 🙏🏻 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 9/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, Elliej said:

Hey guys.  Just an update.  Our interview date is schedule for sept 24

How was the interview? Share some tips Ellief? 

And orestovich any news from the inquiry?

Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 12:26 PM, Elliej said:

Sorry i havent updated.  We just got back this weekend.  Interview was ok.  They asked basic personal info (birthdate, marriage date, etc).  They mostly asked questions about how my husband got into the us illegally.   Asking the same questions in different ways trying to see if there are any lies or fraud in the story.  Interview was only 15-20 min.  U must bring ds 260, 601a approval, and any other forms that u submitted.  Even if they are from ten years ago.  They do like it if u speak to the interviewer in english.  Show that u are adjusting to the us lifestyle. I understand being anxious but there really isnt a reason to be.  Just be straightfoward and honest.  U dont have to pay any fees as the embassy but u do have to pay some fee online before reentering the us.  Our lawyer did that for us.  Good luck!   Keep us posted

Oh I missed that sorry

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 10/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, Bariskurt said:

How was the interview? Share some tips Ellief? 

And orestovich any news from the inquiry?

No news , but my lawyer called USCIS and they expedite request . Promised to give an answer before Oct 26 . Another BS answer , not sure what is going on . 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Miguel2444742 said:

Hi friends, I'm at the 13th month and still no answer. I'm super anxious 😖 Potomac service center just keeps pushing dates back. 

Hi , same here 

October 10 receipt  day 

Whats yours ?

Timeline
19 hours ago, orestovich said:

Quite here ...

No good news people ?

C'mon  , anybody 

Tell us something good 

And Nebraska keep sending same Rfe's.. I saw 3 more rfe's today from same director officer on FB groups.. just hang on there guys.. November is a thanks giving month 🙏🙏 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Miguel2444742 said:

😮 No way! what a coincidence I'm October 10th too

😁😁😁

13 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

And Nebraska keep sending same Rfe's.. I saw 3 more rfe's today from same director officer on FB groups.. just hang on there guys.. November is a thanks giving month 🙏🙏 

🤞🤞🤞

Has anyone on here made a mistake on their DS260 and realized it after submission? My lawyer’s assistant marked “NO” as a response to the question “Have you ever been refused a visa to the USA before”, even tho I HAVE and I sent her that information in the questionnaire prior to filling out DS260..,so now I am worried as my interview is coming up here in about 3 weeks... She said it is not a big deal as they will go over the DS260 at the interview and I can make corrections then, and it’s not considered “material”misrepresentation.... but I am still concerned about it:( She will also email my Consulate to give them heads up for omitted error... has anyone had any similar situation???

Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 2:40 PM, Jane88 said:

Has anyone on here made a mistake on their DS260 and realized it after submission? My lawyer’s assistant marked “NO” as a response to the question “Have you ever been refused a visa to the USA before”, even tho I HAVE and I sent her that information in the questionnaire prior to filling out DS260..,so now I am worried as my interview is coming up here in about 3 weeks... She said it is not a big deal as they will go over the DS260 at the interview and I can make corrections then, and it’s not considered “material”misrepresentation.... but I am still concerned about it:( She will also email my Consulate to give them heads up for omitted error... has anyone had any similar situation???

Nobody responded yet

I think it because 99% of us didn't get there yet May be Facebook groups have someone who went through similar circumstances

6 hours ago, orestovich said:

Nobody responded yet

I think it because 99% of us didn't get there yet May be Facebook groups have someone who went through similar circumstances

My lawyer contacted the consulate and they were able to unlock DS260 for us to make the necessary changes! In case anyone else goes through similar situation, you can always contact US consulate in your country

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.