1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
9 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Is your spouse PR or citizen?

Citizen ,  her whole family immigrated here in 1990 . We got married in 2003 , two kids .

It's just my luck man ... Never had any when it comes to this 😆😆😆

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
10 minutes ago, orestovich said:

Citizen ,  her whole family immigrated here in 1990 . We got married in 2003 , two kids .

It's just my luck man ... Never had any when it comes to this 😆😆😆

No more word judge thank you😅 .. but belive me soon or later there is no escaping from this..

Update!!!

case was approved August 5th, now I’m waiting to CC, send over all civil documents, and now NVC says that they have not received the approval letter from USCIS. It takes 6-8 weeks approximately for the document to be send, but my lawyer suggested calling both USCIS & NVC to let them know of this tangle. 

I want to give you a couple of tips calling both places

USCIS: call during the day, specially in pm, and have them call you back, instead of waiting in line, and make sure you are available with case logistics because before they give you any info, they ask questions: case #, petitioner name and DOB (petitioner). 

NVC: they work from 7am to midnight (ET) I called last time around 10:30pm and with them you have to wait on the phone (it takes about 1 hr) and sometimes they don’t even let you wait because of high volume of calls, if so hang up and call again and again until they let you wait. 

Wanted to share this info, hope it helps 

Timeline

My case status is updated .. "RFE" didn't receive the letter but I'll let you guys know. Wish me.luck pls🙏🙏

I601A Received date: NOV 26

RFE: SEP 11 Nebraska 

1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

My case status is updated .. "RFE" didn't receive the letter but I'll let you guys know. Wish me.luck pls🙏🙏

I601A Received date: NOV 26

RFE: SEP 11 Nebraska 

Don’t worry. That means they want to approve you as long as you send them what they are asking you to, and they will tell you exactly what it is. You got this!  Someone told me this here right when I received my RFE and that helped me to remain calm and gather the info they asked me. You are close now very close to to get approved!!!  🙏🏻 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

Don’t worry. That means they want to approve you as long as you send them what they are asking you to, and they will tell you exactly what it is. You got this!  Someone told me this here right when I received my RFE and that helped me to remain calm and gather the info they asked me. You are close now very close to to get approved!!!  🙏🏻 

:)  Thank you, and thank you for following up here after all.. I owe you guys.. 
I hope it's nothing too complicated. 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

1 hour ago, SignLanguageLady said:

Finally got this today. 601A approval 4/11/19

50CD77A1-0841-4992-8069-E6C844935537.jpeg

Congratulations!! May I ask WHEN have you submitted all the documents? My documents were submitted to NVC back in January, I 601a approved in May, We resubmitted w2 and tax transcripts in the beginning of August and I still haven’t heard anything from NVC... our timeline is similar, I hope we hear back from NVC soon... Once again, congratulations and good luck at the interview!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Jane88 said:

Congratulations!! May I ask WHEN have you submitted all the documents? My documents were submitted to NVC back in January, I 601a approved in May, We resubmitted w2 and tax transcripts in the beginning of August and I still haven’t heard anything from NVC... our timeline is similar, I hope we hear back from NVC soon... Once again, congratulations and good luck at the interview!

Can I ask U a question? 

So U submitted documents to NVC before I601A approval ? 

I wanted to do the same but my lawyer advised against it. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 9/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, Bariskurt said:

So it took 2 months nvc to get an interview in Hungary..

I wonder how long it will be for Turkey😒 they are saying around 4-6 months 

I did DS260 and I864 before waiver approved. I hope you can received date soon. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, spoler said:

I know Ds260 but what is 864? And yes that's what I was thinking, I'll talk to my attorney maybe we can submit ds260 before we send the rfe..

Timeline
50 minutes ago, spoler said:

Thanks

Good luck and please do let us know about your progress

Timeline
51 minutes ago, spoler said:

How long did it take from approval till the NVC received your case from USCIS ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.