1,678 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Jcarla70 said:

Update: 

my case was closed officially on 9/25, 2 weeks later on 10/9 I received my appointment email. It’s going to be on Nov 6, so a little less than a moth, and I was told by medical office to travel ASAP to see the doctor and they take 5 business day to produce the results that I have to bring to interview. Btw my interview is in PERU 🇵🇪

Good luck! And congratulations!

Update on my case: NVC forwarded my case to the Embassy. The interview is scheduled for November 20th. Beyond worried and anxious now. With the new law I have to purchase health insurance before attending interview, so waiting for November 1st for Open Enrollment to start. Whoever is going to the interview in the near future, what ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS are you bringing with you?? My interview is in Ukraine 🇺🇦 And good luck to everyone Who is still going through this tedious process 

44 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

Update on my case: NVC forwarded my case to the Embassy. The interview is scheduled for November 20th. Beyond worried and anxious now. With the new law I have to purchase health insurance before attending interview, so waiting for November 1st for Open Enrollment to start. Whoever is going to the interview in the near future, what ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS are you bringing with you?? My interview is in Ukraine 🇺🇦 And good luck to everyone Who is still going through this tedious process 

45 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

I will be going to the interview before the opening enrollment. I hope not having health insurance won’t be a issue. Anyone here has been to the interview recently w out health insurance? I’m also so nervous and anxious. 

27 minutes ago, Jcarla70 said:

I’m going to interview without insurance but has prove that I could pay private insurance. Hoping that won’t be an issue. Also remember that is not a law, is a presidential proclamation. I have an appointment with my lawyer next week, and I’ll follow up regarding this matter. 

When and where is your interview? Update here your lawyer thoughts then please! Thank you!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jane88 said:

It sounds like you are talking about Obamacare enrollment? I read that government-sponsored plans like Obamacare and Medicaid are not accepted as proof of health insurance, it must be employer-sponsored or other individual plan...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, nata38 said:

It sounds like you are talking about Obamacare enrollment? I read that government-sponsored plans like Obamacare and Medicaid are not accepted as proof of health insurance, it must be employer-sponsored or other individual plan...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/10/07/trump-bars-immigrants-without-health-insurance-what-it-means/#57a2529848d8

46 minutes ago, nata38 said:

Not necessarily, I will be getting private individual health insurance, but I still have to wait till open enrollment to be able to purchase private plan. Short term insurance is also one of the options for me... My husband denied the coverage his job offered him because it was way too expensive and not a great coverage, so I cannot be covered under his employment insurance as he doesn’t have any

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/11/2019 at 3:58 AM, Jcarla70 said:

Update: 

my case was closed officially on 9/25, 2 weeks later on 10/9 I received my appointment email. It’s going to be on Nov 6, so a little less than a moth, and I was told by medical office to travel ASAP to see the doctor and they take 5 business day to produce the results that I have to bring to interview. Btw my interview is in PERU 🇵🇪

That’s awesome! Congrats, if only things were so quick for Mexico too...best of luck to you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
Saat 6.10.2019'da 07: 37'de Bariskurt şunları söyledi:

davanızı Gözden geçirecek Olan memurun İş Yükü olabilir .. piyasaya girdiğiniz ettik girebileceğiniz birkaç, 've satır Olduğu gibi .. bu Yüzden sanırım tr yavaş olanı girdiniz arkadaşım :(Ben uzgunüm ama RFE neden Olmadan Dogrudan onaylanacağına dair bir fikrim var, bunca zamandan sonra .. tekrar iyi şanslar. .

Barış kardeş Türkiye'den mi yapıyorsun feragat başvurusunu. Kaç ay oldu başvuru yapalı. Ben de aynı pozisyondayım. 

Edited by Celal karataş

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
21 hours ago, Celal karataş said:

Barış kardeş Türkiye'den mi yapıyorsun feragat başvurusunu. Kaç ay oldu başvuru yapalı. Ben de aynı pozisyondayım. 

Yok ben amerikadayim .. kacak kaldigim gunleri sildirip gelip vize almaya calisiyorum. Esim yesil kartli burda yasiyoruz. Amerikaya yasal ogrenci olarak girdim ama zaman asimi yaptigim icin bana kart vermediler.. sen turkiyedemisin? Bu arada burda Turkce yazismak yasak. Her an silebilrler yazismalari ozelden yaz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Guys, I wanted to share that I had a huge fight with my lawyer🙈 since I got my rfe he was so annoyed. Because he knew that he has to help me on this without getting paid.. He promised things never completed.. so, Monday the 21st is the due date for me to send everything. Finally I got everything together yesterday night. It took that long just because of him! And I went to my his office this morning to have him add his statement and send it right? But no he said I'm busy " leave everything on the table, I'll look at it and send it by tonight to be delivered on Friday "(next day air) He drove me crazy! And now I received a text message saying that his office was packed and internet connection is gone but promising will send it by tomorrow morning to be delivered by Saturday morning! Are you real? So mh question is here if my due date is monday and officer receives it Monday? Will that be a problem?

Timeline
On 4/19/2019 at 11:08 AM, Ravinder said:

So how you come to know abt approval i mean by email or letter. Mine received date is aug 17.i am checking my status everyday.congralutions

I submitted an email inquiry. They replied via email that if was approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.