1,678 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

Congratulations Tyssa! What a relief for you! Can you share a little bit more how your interview went and what other questions did CO ask you? We would greatly appreciate that! I just got to my home country and my interview is next week! Super nervous! 

Thank you! My interview was at 7am I was let in  after showing my appointment letter. When I got inside I was instructed to put the papers on a specific order with copies behind the originals. After that I was called for a pre interview which is just to make sure you have all the necessary paperwork. After that I waited for about 30min until I was called for the interview where I was asked about my previous trips to the US and why I decided to stay after my last entry. Besides that the questions were about my job (I was there for an employment-based visa) and  just to confirm the info on my DS260.  Following my lawyers advice I only gave short answers. No need to be nervous, you are going there to personally present your waiver and answer what you already answered on your DS260. Have copies of everything. My lawyer prepared 3 envelopes for me, one for the medical appointment, fingerprints and interview with all the necessary paperwork. Good luck with your interview, keep us updated!!!! 🙏🏻

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
22 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Hi guys! I just got back from my home country! Everything went well and I should receive my green card in a few weeks!

No need to be nervous or anxious about the consulate interview! Be prepared to answer questions confirming the information on your DS260 and you will be okay. Don’t be discouraged if you haven’t got your approval yet or if you got an RFE I know it’s hard and that things are taking a lot longer on this administration but your day will come too and it will be all so worth it! Let’s keep informing and lifting each other on this thread! 🙏🏻

Wow !!! Great news !

Congratulations Tyssa !!!

That's what we need , keep them coming people !!!

🕺🕺🕺 

8 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Thank you! My interview was at 7am I was let in  after showing my appointment letter. When I got inside I was instructed to put the papers on a specific order with copies behind the originals. After that I was called for a pre interview which is just to make sure you have all the necessary paperwork. After that I waited for about 30min until I was called for the interview where I was asked about my previous trips to the US and why I decided to stay after my last entry. Besides that the questions were about my job (I was there for an employment-based visa) and  just to confirm the info on my DS260.  Following my lawyers advice I only gave short answers. No need to be nervous, you are going there to personally present your waiver and answer what you already answered on your DS260. Have copies of everything. My lawyer prepared 3 envelopes for me, one for the medical appointment, fingerprints and interview with all the necessary paperwork. Good luck with your interview, keep us updated!!!! 🙏🏻

Thank you so much Tyssa. Will update you guys next week on what happens

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 11/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, orestovich said:

Wow !!! Great news !

Congratulations Tyssa !!!

That's what we need , keep them coming people !!!

🕺🕺🕺 

No news ?? Today almost 1 month still no answer I'm getting more anxious.. this needs to be over already.. last 2 nights couldn't help my nightmares.. how about you guys

1 minute ago, Bariskurt said:

No news ?? Today almost 1 month still no answer I'm getting more anxious.. this needs to be over already.. last 2 nights couldn't help my nightmares.. how about you guys

Did you checked online? I later realized that I got approved on a Wednesday but only got the email notice on a Friday! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tyssa said:

Did you checked online? I later realized that I got approved on a Wednesday but only got the email notice on a Friday! 

Maybe 50times in a day checking online.. when I return from work everyday checking my post box.. no news hopefully this week then.. thank you Tyssa..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tyssa said:

You will hear from them soon! 🙏🏻

Bariskurt, do you have an account with USCIS DHS oficcial website?(not USCIS tracking site).This account updates no later than next day after there has been an action on you case. Also, you can sign up for Informed Delivery with Post Office online and see photos of your mail that is coming that day as early as 7:30 - 8 am. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Maybe 50times in a day checking online.. when I return from work everyday checking my post box.. no news hopefully this week then.. thank you Tyssa..

Bariskurt, do you have an account with USCIS DHS oficcial website?(not USCIS tracking site).This account updates no later than next day after there has been an action on you case. Also, you can sign up for Informed Delivery with Post Office online and see photos of your mail that is coming that day as early as 7:30 - 8 am. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, nata38 said:

Bariskurt, do you have an account with USCIS DHS oficcial website?(not USCIS tracking site).This account updates no later than next day after there has been an action on you case. Also, you can sign up for Informed Delivery with Post Office online and see photos of your mail that is coming that day as early as 7:30 - 8 am. 

Yes actually I've official dhs account on the website.. when I got rfe first I received an email stating I have an update on my case.. but no post office online information.. I should do that too.. 🙄 thank you🙏 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, orestovich said:

It looks like USCIS got stuck on my date , October 10 

4th time they moving date since I could inquire ...

Now it's 14 months 

Screenshot_20191122-140934_Chrome.jpg

If it’s on your date you should be able to en-suite but I think it has to be at least a day after your date so keep a really close eye on it and once it changes to October 11th make an enquiry right away. My date was June 15th if I remember correctly and the moment it hit June 16 I sent the enquiry, I got an email saying my case had been assigned to an officer and I would have a response in 60 days and exactly 60 days later I got my approval email. Good luck 

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

4 hours ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

If it’s on your date you should be able to en-suite but I think it has to be at least a day after your date so keep a really close eye on it and once it changes to October 11th make an enquiry right away. My date was June 15th if I remember correctly and the moment it hit June 16 I sent the enquiry, I got an email saying my case had been assigned to an officer and I would have a response in 60 days and exactly 60 days later I got my approval email. Good luck 

Actually I already enquired , on August ,  got the right moment when my date was allowed . Right after that they moved the date for a month again . And waited 2 months for answer . Answer pic attached. All this is big BS .  Lawyer called and been told that officer takes most " urgent and important  cases " first . So this time frame means absolutely nothing .

I came here in 2000 ...

Almost 20 years I am fighting this .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.