1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
3 hours ago, orestovich said:

How long did it take from approval till the NVC received your case from USCIS ? 

I don't know. NVC received all documents  and forward my case to Consulate before waiver approved. I brought my approved letter to Consulate's interview. 

Filed: Other Country: Samoa
Timeline
On 9/12/2019 at 5:51 AM, Bariskurt said:

My case status is updated .. "RFE" didn't receive the letter but I'll let you guys know. Wish me.luck pls🙏🙏

I601A Received date: NOV 26

RFE: SEP 11 Nebraska 

you will get approved 

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 hours ago, spoler said:

I don't know. NVC received all documents  and forward my case to Consulate before waiver approved. I brought my approved letter to Consulate's interview. 

So U sent your documents to NVC before I601A approval ? 

Sorry , just trying to figure this out and if I should do the same 

Also , what is your country? 

Thanks 

Hello I'm new here wanted to share our timeline:

I-601A received Nov 28

RFE Aug 6

RFE answer received Sept 11

Waiting to see what is their final answer

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, DarlyT said:

Hello I'm new here wanted to share our timeline:

I-601A received Nov 28

RFE Aug 6

RFE answer received Sept 11

Waiting to see what is their final answer

Welcome :)

Potomac or Nebraska? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Guys, I just received the letter wich is 8 pages is all about my wife's extreme hardship.. and the officer also stated "NO EXTREME HARDSHIP DETERMINED"  pls Tyssa or someone who have been in same situation tell me that you almost have the same Rfe? I will arrange a meeting with my attorney this week but pretty much they are asking everything.. This is crazy😔🙈

17 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Guys, I just received the letter wich is 8 pages is all about my wife's extreme hardship.. and the officer also stated "NO EXTREME HARDSHIP DETERMINED"  pls Tyssa or someone who have been in same situation tell me that you almost have the same Rfe? I will arrange a meeting with my attorney this week but pretty much they are asking everything.. This is crazy😔🙈

I got the same thing! Mine was really hard to prove because I applied through my mother. Try to see your lawyer as soon as possible so you can have a plan and prepare the response. You only have 30 days. Go back to all the arguments your lawyer used and think of different ways to make them stronger.  Also go back here and read the tips I got when I received mine. They were all very helpful. You got this! 🙏🏻

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I need help please 🙏🏼 for those of you that have followed my story , will know that my husband and I went to his interview on August 26th 2019 . He got approved , green paper in hand .. days later we received an email stating that his case was put on administrative processing. DHL delivered his passport back with a blue paper stating an additional appointment was required.... we’ve called begged and pleaded for answers but we have not received any answers. 
Our lawyers have been unhelpful and have seemed to disappear.  It’s been three weeks since his interview and my husband is still in mexico 
Please anyone give us hope... a number to call ...... I’m so desperate to get him home .... I’ve gone into a horrible depression with this situation

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

I got the same thing! Mine was really hard to prove because I applied through my mother. Try to see your lawyer as soon as possible so you can have a plan and prepare the response. You only have 30 days. Go back to all the arguments your lawyer used and think of different ways to make them stronger.  Also go back here and read the tips I got when I received mine. They were all very helpful. You got this! 🙏🏻

Thank you! I will browse the posts.. I have some concerns but I think I can make it through.. wish me luck guys..🙏 

First 3 and last 2 pages are all about waiver instructions.. and also there is a personal consideration which is 2 sentence.. officer who reviewed my case was actually helpful.. anyways will see..

2 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Thank you! I will browse the posts.. I have some concerns but I think I can make it through.. wish me luck guys..🙏 

First 3 and last 2 pages are all about waiver instructions.. and also there is a personal consideration which is 2 sentence.. officer who reviewed my case was actually helpful.. anyways will see..

Stay positive! I know how you feel! Keep us updated. 🙏🏻

1 hour ago, Gilbert Godoy 91 said:

I need help please 🙏🏼 for those of you that have followed my story , will know that my husband and I went to his interview on August 26th 2019 . He got approved , green paper in hand .. days later we received an email stating that his case was put on administrative processing. DHL delivered his passport back with a blue paper stating an additional appointment was required.... we’ve called begged and pleaded for answers but we have not received any answers. 
Our lawyers have been unhelpful and have seemed to disappear.  It’s been three weeks since his interview and my husband is still in mexico 
Please anyone give us hope... a number to call ...... I’m so desperate to get him home .... I’ve gone into a horrible depression with this situation

I hope this website will help you with your situation. http://hirschlaw1.com/information-on-administrative-processing/ Prayers that your husband will get home quickly. 

3 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Have received same thing when got our RFE. So don’t stress out before you speak to your lawyer. see if you can come up with anything to make the arguments stronger. In mine RFE they specifically pointed out which arguments needed to be stronger and requested documentations to prove it. I think they requested more proof on 6 out of 7 arguments we presented...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.