KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

Hi, did u get an email or update on the new website saying ur case was sent to DOS??? Cause after 6 days of my approval mine was sent to DOS and I will call this coming Friday even if it too soon to call,

Hi, no I did not get any emails or updates on the new or old website. On the new site it just says my case was approved. And may I ask what

was your service center? 

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi, no I did not get any emails or updates on the new or old website. On the new site it just says my case was approved. And may I ask what

was your service center? 

Thank you!

Mine was TSC..I’m not sure but I think u are suppose to get a notification saying that ur case has been sent to DOS..Is just my humble opinion u know, but keep calling u never know..!! I’ll keep u updated it when NVC receives my file so u can have an idea..!!

2 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Mine was TSC..I’m not sure but I think u are suppose to get a notification saying that ur case has been sent to DOS..Is just my humble opinion u know, but keep calling u never know..!! I’ll keep u updated it when NVC receives my file so u can have an idea..!!

Yes, I appreciate that.  I will keep calling NVC and thanks again for keeping me updated. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Binaa said:

i everyone, please, how long does it take for the file to be sent to nvc since its approval?

Mine took 18 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey guys, so after I got my NOA2 on 7/18 it was sent to NVC 7/30. It took about 3.5 weeks for them to give me my NVC case number and invoice identification number. I called every week once a week. Usually at mornings before I went to work. I tried calling in the afternoon and never got an answer. They told me it would take up to 8 weeks but it took 3.5 thankfully! I would say give them a call once a week it doesn't hurt. You do get some rude people sometimes but its not the end of the world. I'm currently waiting for my IV fee to process. I just got my AOS fee processed after 5 days when it says it takes 2-3 on the website. Hope this helps you guys. Stay positive! We're almost there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

NVC sent me an email today with my case number and invoice ID number.

The USCIS website states that they sent the I-130 to the Dept of state on 08/17.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.