TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Just now, o0o said:

If it's what you were thinking, you'll need a certified "true" copy of the arrest and/or court filing (charges); if it was dismissed or whatever, then the document(s) showing that as well, certified true copy. I had to do the same thing, even tho its not 100% clear to me within the 129f instructions.

Yes. I am planning a trip to the County Clerk tomorrow. An interesting thing was the Tier II said to make sure I just send a copy and not the original. That makes me think it may be something else. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

Yes. I am planning a trip to the County Clerk tomorrow. An interesting thing was the Tier II said to make sure I just send a copy and not the original. That makes me think it may be something else. 

oh wow, how bizarre; its clear as mud now then...

Just now, o0o said:

oh wow, how bizarre; its clear as mud now then...

I assume he could see what the RFE was about. He also called it a “Request for Initial Information” so I truly have no clue. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'm happy for you John! I hope it's something easy and that things will move along for you now.

Day 251 here and nothing still. I'm starting to get really paranoid and worried.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Just got off the phone with Tier II.  They say 2 days ago they sent out a request for initial evidence.  I'm not sure what that is but it is some real information for a change.

🤔sounds like an RFE... 🤔🤔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, jemonline said:

Our case was received by NVC today AND assigned a case number!!! :rolleyes: That's 15 days after NOA2 which was 2/6/18 (my silent NOA2 came by mail on 2/12/18). The lady also said "And I see this is a K-1 case so it won't last long here at all!" 

Hooray for NVC times back to normal!! :jest:

How did you get them to assign you a case number? Mine was received today as eell but both times i called they said to wait 2 weeks 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
6 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I think I know what it is. This is on me. I was arrested and the charges were dropped and the arrest was expunged in 1991. I forgot about it. It was work related and I was the resident engineer on a job site that the town we were working in didn’t like. We had imminent domain so they had me arrested and dropped the charges an hour later. I need the police paperwork for that. I just actually read the 129F and it is obvious. The delay is my fault. 

John Glad they have at least touched your 129F! and its something that you can get fixed easily hopefully in a few weeks a NOA2 finally :) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I assume he could see what the RFE was about. He also called it a “Request for Initial Information” so I truly have no clue. 

Glad they finally come up with something at least!

maybe it's not that but something you sent original by accident? (Just from the sound of it) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Our response to RFE is now updated as received after being delivered by USPS on Saturday per the tracking number. Commence more waiting... day 254+

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
15 hours ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Nah not yet, looks like it's still $1200 NZD for the dates he's looking at...about what we were expecting.  We're both hardcore Air NZ patrons so no budget flights, unfortunately!  Would be great to buy the flight now but after SO many delays, I'd just be stressed out that something would happen in the last minute.

I think the hardest part of this process for my fiancé is going to be getting all his stuff through the airport when he enters the U.S. - 2 suitcases , a carry-on, a backpack, and a road bike packed in a big box!  Not quite sure how he's going to get it all...unfortunately I've got neither the time nor the money to fly over like your fiancé's doing, that would be a huge help!

I brought my bike over on my last trip (December). Surely was interesting going through the airport with the big box! Felt like everyone was staring at me :lol:  Probably just because I felt awkward, because the box had to be sideways on the cart (instead of upright as my parents did when they helped me at the airport here), so that I could look over it, which made maneuvering a bit difficult and people had to go out of their way for me, haha.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Great news that things are starting to move for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 hours ago, John & Rose said:

@John & Rose  I am so happy that the USCIS has at last got to your file........ I haven't read all the comments yet, hopefully the RFE isn't anything to hard...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Wait what? I completely missed that @John & Rose got an RFE???? YES!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! At least there's movement! Now please let it be something really simple like them misplacing your birthcertificate or something stupid. Keeping fingers crossed!

On another note... This might mean youre going to miss out on your 2 for 1 sale :whistle: 

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, KBA said:

So I got my inquiry response on the mail today and it said that security checks are still pending...still? :huh:

same, except I'm a July filer :ph34r:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.