TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Yup, we were tentatively scheduled to get married December 30th but my venue is really understanding of my situation and being flexible thus far with letting me move my dates since all I paid is the non-refundable deposit and nothing more. He initially wanted to stop working at one company because someone found out that he was doing the fiance visa process so they started cutting his hours. So he's working somewhere else at the moment but he doesn't really like what he's doing. However, he's gonna bear it out until it's time because he doesn't like jumping from job to job. The house he lives in is his so he doesn't pay rent it was built years ago and he's been living in it since he was a child so when his grandmother passed away he it became his so he doesn't pay rent.

My main concern other than our approval is the crime rate is spiking in his country so I worry more about his safety and livelihood every day. Not saying we don't have crime here in the US but there is obviously a lot harder to control so to speak.

I pray I hear something this week too although every week that passes is the same result. 

Yes, I've read about what is happening in Jamaica right now. It's so sad. 

I'm sure you will hear back by February. Hold on just a little longer. :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lotts said:

Probably the wrong thread to ask... UK folk, with your jabs, have you been told that they have to be done privately and not on the NHS?

Just asked about the tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis jabs. 

Going to Boots for my flu jab. 

Not sure if anyone answered you yet, but I went to my GP about 30 mins ago, and all I had to do is fill out a form. I got a blank piece of paper from their receptionist and wrote the reason for the jabs (relocation, and where I was going any why I needed them) and what Jabs needed. I was told that a nurse will check my records to see which are needed and book me in for an appointment. I also requested a list of my vaccination history. 

I wont be having the flu jab. The reason for that will be in the letter I will request from my doc. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Yup, we were tentatively scheduled to get married December 30th but my venue is really understanding of my situation and being flexible thus far with letting me move my dates since all I paid is the non-refundable deposit and nothing more. He initially wanted to stop working at one company because someone found out that he was doing the fiance visa process so they started cutting his hours. So he's working somewhere else at the moment but he doesn't really like what he's doing. However, he's gonna bear it out until it's time because he doesn't like jumping from job to job. The house he lives in is his so he doesn't pay rent it was built years ago and he's been living in it since he was a child so when his grandmother passed away he it became his so he doesn't pay rent.

My main concern other than our approval is the crime rate is spiking in his country so I worry more about his safety and livelihood every day. Not saying we don't have crime here in the US but there is obviously a lot harder to control so to speak.

I pray I hear something this week too although every week that passes is the same result. 

Hopefully not long. 

My family come from JA, and it’s sad what’s happening at the moment. 

He will be with you soon. I love how you’re dealing with this. Xx

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

@lindsayb86

I have heard that page 1 of 1 means approval, RFE is more pages.

Anybody confirm?

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

11 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

Informed delivery guys..... Have had nothing online, or the app at all. And I realized I moved recently and didn't update AGAIN with USCIS (I updated them when I moved to GA in August, but moved again into my own place in beg of December). Pray its an approval - I'll let y'all know!

We are June 29 NOA1, btw.

27265374_10215230412257711_1522790615_o.jpg

yessss yes yessss! that looks like an approval to me :D

hope it gets delivered soon and you get to celebrate!!!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

This was my reply from my “congressional inquiry” which I don’t know if  I should look at the bright side it’s WITH an Adjudicator but the rest of the response is what I would get if I called a read off response. But another month??? At this pace I won’t see my fiancé till June.

‘The California Service Center notified me that the I-129F I still pending with an adjudications officer. You should receive a notice of action within 30-45 business days. A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, Notice of Intent to Deny or Notice of Intent to Revoke.

If you do not receive a Notice of Action within 30-45 days, please let me know and I can follow up with the Service Center.”

I already had a meltdown on Saturday so I’m trying not to have another one. 😢

Timeline
22 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

Informed delivery guys..... Have had nothing online, or the app at all. And I realized I moved recently and didn't update AGAIN with USCIS (I updated them when I moved to GA in August, but moved again into my own place in beg of December). Pray its an approval - I'll let y'all know!

Yes one page is more than likely an approval. Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

I can tell for sure that that's your NOA2. Ours looked like that. We did not get any updates online nor the app. All we had 2 weeks ago was an informed delivery scan.

Congratulations on your approval !!!

Edited by Tony and Tillie

22 minutes ago, Nicolenpaul said:

This was my reply from my “congressional inquiry” which I don’t know if  I should look at the bright side it’s WITH an Adjudicator but the rest of the response is what I would get if I called a read off response. But another month??? At this pace I won’t see my fiancé till June.

‘The California Service Center notified me that the I-129F I still pending with an adjudications officer. You should receive a notice of action within 30-45 business days. A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, Notice of Intent to Deny or Notice of Intent to Revoke.

If you do not receive a Notice of Action within 30-45 days, please let me know and I can follow up with the Service Center.”

I received similar from my congress persons inquiry as well.  They contact the congressional rep at the CSC and all seem to get the same generic answer.

I-129F                                                                                                           AOS 

24/7/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX via FedEx                                          19/6/18   - AoS mailed to Chicago via FedEx
25/7/17 - I-129F received at Lewisville, TX                                                          20/6/18   - AoS received at Chicago. I-485/I-765/I-131
27/7/17- NOA1 Notice date on I-797C also via SMS and e-mail                      27/6/18   - check cashed by USCIS 

1/8/17 - NOA1 hardcopy via mail (hardcopy date: 27/7/17)                            28/6/18   - received NOA numbers for all three apps, "submitted date" says 25/6/18   
5/2/18 - NOA2 via SMS and e-mail and App                                                       
2/7/18     - received hardcopy NOA's for all three apps
7/2/18 - NOA2 hardcopy via mail (hardcopy dated: 2/2/18)                            6/7/18     - received letter with date for Biometrics appt            
13/2/18NVC received                                                                                           
9/7/18     - Biometrics appt            
16/2/18 - NVC case number assigned/Case left NVC, status 'In Transit'     
20/7/18   - Fingerprint Review was completed            
20/2/18 - Consulate received                                                                                 
25/7/18   - Update on Current Status on I-485: "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"       
8/3/18 - Medical                                                                                                      
 15 & 29/8/18; 12 & 26/9/18; 10/10/18;  - "We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time" email from USCIS  "We last took action on your case on 18 July 2018"    
23/3/18 - Interview & APPROVED!                                                                         16/10/18  - New card is being produced  (I-765) (text & email notification)
26/3/18 - Advanced Processing                                                                             17/10/18  - Approved Form I-131
27/3/18 - Issued                                                                                                        19/10/18  - Card was Mailed To Us ( I-765) (text notification)                          
3/4/18 - Visa in hand                                                                                                
20/10/18  - received hardcopy NOA's for I-765 & I-131 in mail
12/5/18 - POE                                                                                                            24/10/18 - received EAD/AP combo card in mail   

June 2018 - Wedding (L)                                                             7 & 21/11;5/12 2018;16 & 30/1/19; 27/2; 13/3; 8 & 22/5; 5 & 5 & 19/6 2019 -"We are still reviewing your case & there are no updates at this time" email from USCIS "We last took action on your case on 18 July 2018" 

June 2019 - One Year Anniversary (L)   

19/6/19   - 365 Days / 1 year since submitting AoS

3/7/2019 -"We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time"  email from USCIS "We last took action on your case on 18 July 2018" 

12/7/19  -  USCUS received renewal for EAD & AP; "received date" says 10/7/19   

18/7/19   - Fingerprint Review was completed for I-765

19/7/19   - received hardcopy NOA's for both EAD & AP 

26/7/19   - received letter from USCIS that biometrics approved (didn't have to go again, this was from last years appt)
                                                                                                                                     04/9/19
   - husband rang USCIS about AP and requested expedite for AP

04/9/19   - 15 minutes after checking the USCIS website where no change was listed, it said "Interview was scheduled".  Received email from USCIS later stating "Case Status: Testing & Interview" (438 days)

05/9/19   - received text saying case was updated and to check website 
                                                                                                                                     09/9/19   - received USPS Informed Delivery that USCIS letter would arrive today & it was in the post. Rec'd email from USCIS requesting more info for expedite AP request. Faxed info back immediately. 

10/9/19   - rec'd approval for I131 renewal; 18/9-USCIS email "new card ordered"' 21/9 -"Card/Doc Production"; 23/9-2 ltrs in mail from USCIS, card mailed via USPS (text/email notifications for all)
                                                                                                                     25/9/19    - new EAD/AP card rec'd
                                                                                                                     17/10/19  - Interview in NYC
                                                                                                                                    7/11/19 -  email to check status online, finally "Case was Approved" and "New Card is Being Produced" on site.  App still not updated. 12/11/19 - card was mailed to us; 13/11/19 rec'd tracking number  
                                                                                                                                    15/11/19 - received Green Card in mail
:dance:

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Nicolenpaul said:

I know it’s easy for me to say, but you need to remain strong. This process will test all of us. We all will support you as much as we can. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kween said:

Can the beneficiary go and do the medical or get vaccines or any of that ahead of time to take off some wait time

I would think so, but it may vary by country. I know for Sweden, as long as he has his case number he can go ahead and get in touch with the doctor there that handles this type of process. I've known people to go ahead and see about the required vaccinations, as some may not be able to be taken together or on top of each other. I guess the easiest answer is - it never hurts to get in touch with a local doctor and get some information, or see if they can point you in the right direction, to find out. Vaccinations also vary depending on country and other factors; some people may not have to get certain vaccines that someone else does.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kween said:

Can the beneficiary go and do the medical or get vaccines or any of that ahead of time to take off some wait time

I'm just not sure if all consulates/embassies have the same requirements, but the US Embassy here in the Philippines, at earliest, wants the medical done 5 days before the interview. They don't want it older than 5 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, lindsayb86 said:

It looks like ours! I´m pretty sure it´s your APPROVAL!!:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

NOA2 on Nov 30th NVC received on Jan 12th until today no NVC:ranting:

Edited by Ay Pe

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.