Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gama said:

Please dont take it personally @Mike & Tanja meant no harm everyone is just very frustrated with USCIS because they stipulate on their website that they process cases by order received.

So those that filed before others have a right to be annoyed.. but we are not annoyed at you personally or any other filers that have been approved  We are just venting our frustration out because USCIS are not doing their jobs properly or as promised.

For instance if you paid for a service or you was waiting in a queue would it be acceptable if they suddenly skipped you and served people that are at the back of the queue?  Dont take it personally but the frustration here is aimed at USCIS and no one personally stay strong and approvals will start coming in soon. Good luck  

Exactly what I meant. Thanks @Gama

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, rachelgreen said:

Any 11/29? 😭😭😭😭

Is the 29th on the new site? Because Im with 24 on old and 29 on new and it does get frustrating even if I know others ahead of me need an approval, so I understand you. For instance, a while back I saw that a few cases before mine got movement and mine did not. I worry as to why that happened (even though I know others are ahead of mine). I wish you blessings and peace of mind. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Vtre0116 said:

Is the 29th on the new site? Because Im with 24 on old and 29 on new and it does get frustrating even if I know others ahead of me need an approval, so I understand you. For instance, a while back I saw that a few cases before mine got movement and mine did not. I worry as to why that happened (even though I know others are ahead of mine). I wish you blessings and peace of mind. 

Typically when we talk dates here it's on the old site, because that's the only data we have access to for the scans we run and post. 

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

Unfortunately uscis does not work through first come first serve. They've had the same m.o. for months where they did a quick sweep by date and then went back randomly. Now with November it seems they went completely random. 

And maybe it's a good thing too, else we'd all still be waiting on the july/august/september/october-filers. Although I do hope and pray they get some answers soon.

Just remember. We're all here for the same reasons and we all know each others pains. Especially when the estimated time comes close frustrations can get the better of even the best of us. Be kind when someone seems to have a bad day, and let a maybe not so subtle jab go. Tomorrow we will do the same for you. 

As a December filer I follow your month very closely. I wish each and every one of you to get your noa2 before me, as long as they bloody well hurry up. :jest:

Epic answer. Should keep calm, stay positive and help each other. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, x_driven_x said:

Typically when we talk dates here it's on the old site, because that's the only data we have access to for the scans we run and post. 

I see, thank you for the response. @x_driven_x

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
5 hours ago, rachelgreen said:

Any 11/29? 😭😭😭😭

Nov.29th  here too. Its my bday, I thought it was a very good sign to have it as our noa1 but I guess not. Smh

Timeline
10 minutes ago, nykolos said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, there were a total of 480 approvals in the Month of May for November filers?  

Yes. That's right.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, LunarGazer said:

Approved! 

We wrote to Congress last 5/21 about our case being skipped over. That we are very worried, if they could please help us track the case and get an update for us. 

Old NOA1 - November 9th
NOA2 - May 25th

Notified via new website and email around 4am California time.

Day 198 or 6 months and 2 weeks. 

---Thank you for the daily scans driven and naes --- 

Congratulations 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, LunarGazer said:

Approved! 

We wrote to Congress last 5/21 about our case being skipped over. That we are very worried, if they could please help us track the case and get an update for us. 

Old NOA1 - November 9th
NOA2 - May 25th

Notified via new website and email around 4am California time.

Day 198 or 6 months and 2 weeks. 

---Thank you for the daily scans driven and naes --- 

wow we have the same date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.