Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ive always liked reading the recaps at the following site:

http://yourslownewsday.com/does-mohamed-work-here-never-heard-of-him/

(Also follow her link to where she now officially writes recaps for the newest 90 Day Fiancé season)

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Interesting what you say about Danielle maybe having a learning disability, because I watched the first episode of this new season on rerun earlier this week, and that is what I thought about the blonde girl with the Moroccan this time around. It just feels like it is more than being naive and young.

I vaguely remember a past season where there was a Mormon boy who met a party girl in Russia while on a missionary trip and brought her home. Any updates on them?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

If the CO grants the K-1 for Nicole/Azan, I'm going to be pissed. All the people who have trouble getting K-1's through Casablanca, you know something's up, especially since Nicole's situation has most of the traditional red flags for Morocco (overweight, single mom, engaged on first visit, etc). I'm praying the whole season is just about her visit to Morocco and at the end, they get denied the visa. I read that she contacted the show within just one month of talking to the guy online. She probably used TLC to pay for her trip to go meet him, since she couldn't have even filed for the K-1 until after visiting him in person first.

As for Jorge/Anfisa, I bet Jorge's "secret" is that her was born female...I find myself on the fence about those two. Both of them are clearly extremely shallow. Jorge is into her for her looks and she's into him for his money. Whatever happens with them is kind of what they both deserve.

I can't wait to see why Alla throws the chair off the balcony in future episodes, and I wonder if her son is going to act like a total brat and make the car salesman's life hell. (I guess same for Alla...throwing a chair is on the bratty side of things.)

I have to wonder about the girl with the Dominic guy not telling her parents what's really going on...do they not know that the filming going on is for a TLC show? Have they never heard of 90 Day Fiance? I wonder what lie the cameramen and producers are telling her family to justify why they're filming her story. Either that or the family really knows what's going on and is pretending not to know just for the show/script.

I would be pissed to if they get their visa approved. what a joke.....but one thing - being overweight is considered a red flag for morocco?

Timeline:

• Met on Facebook - September 18, 2016
  • Started Dating - December 30, 2016
  • Met in Person - September 25, 2017 (Surprised him for his birthday)
  • Got Engaged! - September 28, 2017 ♥
  • Filed for I-129F - December 22, 2017
  • Rec'd NOA1(Text/Email) - January 2, 2018 :D
  • Rec'd Hard Copy NOA1 (Letter) - Jan. 3, 2018 (letter dated Dec. 29, 2017)
  • Rec'd RFE notice (email 7/24/18) - Pending hard copy letter :whistle:
  • Rec'd RFE letter in mail (July 27, 2018). Needs details about previous petition <_<
  • Mailed RFE - Sept. 06, 2018 (will be rec'd Saturday and picked up by Monday)
  • USCIS confirmed RFE rec'd (email, text & USCIS App) - Sept, 11, 2018
  • NOA2 Approval Letter - rec'd Nov. 17, 2018 (dated Nov. 09, 2018) - approximately  10 1/2 months of waiting! 😞
  • NVC Rec'd Petition - Nov. 23, 2018
  • NVC Case # - PENDING 👈
  • Case # Rec'd - December 06, 2018
  • In Transit to Embassy - Dec. 26, 2018
  • CEAC says 'READY' - Dec. 28, 2018 😀 (Super Fast)
  • PENDING Interview Date 🤯
  • Rec'd Interview Packet (Email) January 29, 2019
  • Interview Schedule FEBRUARY 26!!
  • Interview Results - Stuck in AP - Was given the DS-5535 Questionnaire. Kept his passport - pending results
  • After 8 CEAC updates (If I counted correctly) still waiting in AP. Last update was today-June 24, 2019.
  • CEAC updated #9 - August 8, 2019 - but this might be from an inquiry I made the day before - maybe not a true 'update'
  • CEAC Update #10 - Sept. 25, 2019 (my fiance's B-Day) - made another online inquiry to embassy & called NVC for status update
  • CEAC Update #11 - Sept. 27, 2019 - most likely based from my online inquiry
  • CEAC Update #12 - Sept. 30, 2019 - Case went from AP to Application Received. Switched from Immigrant Visa App to Non-Immigrant 😁😁😁
  • Rec'd Call from Embassy!! October 2, 2019 - Time to re-do medical exam!
  • Completed New Medical Exam - October 4, 2019 - Dropped off at Aramex 😀
  • Aramex Confirmation of Delivery to Embassy for Medical - Oct. 7th, 2019
  • CEAC Update #13 - Non-Immigrant Administrative Processing - Oct. 09, 2019
  • VISA ISSUED! October 11, 2019 (last CEAC update!) 😱 FINALLLYYYYY!!!!
  • Arrived to the US! Oct. 24, 2019
  • Married Dec. 07, 2019 😍
  • Filed AOS/EAD/AP - Jan. 21, 2020
  • Rec'd I-797C Notice - Interview on 10/13/2020
  • Mailed ROC Packet via FedEx - 09.06.2022
  • ROC Packet Delivered - 09.08.2022

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Interesting what you say about Danielle maybe having a learning disability, because I watched the first episode of this new season on rerun earlier this week, and that is what I thought about the blonde girl with the Moroccan this time around. It just feels like it is more than being naive and young.

I vaguely remember a past season where there was a Mormon boy who met a party girl in Russia while on a missionary trip and brought her home. Any updates on them?

I wanted to see an update on the Mormon/Russian relationship, too...I don't think we're going to get one during the current season. She was pregnant when they appeared on the post-show q&a. I felt really bad for her getting pregnant so young and so soon after the wedding, since she had expressed her concerns a few times during her season about being too young to get married...and get stuck in small town Rexburg.

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~One post removed as requested by the poster.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

I wanted to see an update on the Mormon/Russian relationship, too...I don't think we're going to get one during the current season. She was pregnant when they appeared on the post-show q&a. I felt really bad for her getting pregnant so young and so soon after the wedding, since she had expressed her concerns a few times during her season about being too young to get married...and get stuck in small town Rexburg.

No update, but I fund her Facebook page and seems they are still together.

https://www.facebook.com/alexandra.yarovikova.9

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You are all very ,mean.

You can find similar cases on VJ all the time, no need to make fun of them.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

You are all very ,mean.

You can find similar cases on VJ all the time, no need to make fun of them.

d7514b5b281c7b83ccf57b531a4c74fe.jpg

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

I met a Russian woman many years ago who had met a Mormon missionary in Russia and fell in love, got married, yadda. The story she told me (before I knew anything about immigration) was that her marriage was actually over by the time she had an interview in the US but the officer felt sorry for her and gave her a GC anyway.

Anyway, the funny part was that she and her mom only went to the Mormon study group or whatever it was just because they were bored and wanted friends/something to do. Since they were so bored, she and her mother also went to the Witchcraft study group! I don't think her Mormon missionary husband knew this! lol

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I met a Russian woman many years ago who had met a Mormon missionary in Russia and fell in love, got married, yadda. The story she told me (before I knew anything about immigration) was that her marriage was actually over by the time she had an interview in the US but the officer felt sorry for her and gave her a GC anyway.

Anyway, the funny part was that she and her mom only went to the Mormon study group or whatever it was just because they were bored and wanted friends/something to do. Since they were so bored, she and her mother also went to the Witchcraft study group! I don't think her Mormon missionary husband knew this! lol

They are a good target group because they are actively seeking spouses around that missionary age. Pretty girl with a short skirt who pays them some attention a far way from home and bam! true looooooove.

Completely hypothetically of course.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

They are a good target group because they are actively seeking spouses around that missionary age. Pretty girl with a short skirt who pays them some attention a far way from home and bam! true looooooove.

Completely hypothetically of course.

VJ is a family friendly site, lets leave the missionary stuff for PM's.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ive always liked reading the recaps at the following site:

http://yourslownewsday.com/does-mohamed-work-here-never-heard-of-him/

(Also follow her link to where she now officially writes recaps for the newest 90 Day Fiancé season)

I love that site and could not stop laughing when I saw this written (see below) in the recap of the show.

"For his part, Mohamed is living with a man he met in Walmart. Yes. Really. I’ll type it again because it’s fun to type. Mohamed is living with a man he met in Walmart."

Dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Between that and PauL Dolce, ESQ. (that always cracks me up when Beth includes that in her recaps)

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I felt so bad for her. She kept saying how she was such a bad person. Like that's what her fiance and his family had been telling her. She didn't seem to have done anything different than the average 19 year old. I just felt like the Mormons destroyed her sense of self worth.