Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The current season is pretty entertaining. That Russian high-maintenance chick is a joke. She's good looking, but nowhere near as good looking as she (or her boyfriend) thinks she is. And her boyfriend is just desperate and obsessed with her. First girlfriend maybe? She's gonna bankrupt him and then somehow end up with his business. She seems like a clever girl that knows how to play the game with a sucker.

In a way though, he deserves what he is getting especially when he slammed American women as being a bunch of feminist. I have to say that I am not a fan of this train wreck couple.

This guy should get Paul Dolce, ESQ to help him out. lol

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

So on the episode screening now it seems Jorge and Anfisa aren't engaged yet??! At least that's how the sound bite just came across. How does that work?

In a way though, he deserves what he is getting especially when he slammed American women as being a bunch of feminist. I have to say that I am not a fan of this train wreck couple.

The guys who say that are usually ones that can't get any.

I don't like what they are doing this season. They are mixing in couples from past seasons in with current one. They created a new spinoff show (90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?) to update past couples, so why do they show old couples (especially Danielle and the Mohammed--but I guess that train wreck equals ratings) in the regular (current season) show.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Is it a thing that average looking Russian women think that they are model material in America? :unsure: All of a sudden it becomes evident why they couldn't find someone in their own country.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Is it a thing that average looking Russian women think that they are model material in America? :unsure: All of a sudden it becomes evident why they couldn't find someone in their own country.

It is because men are such a rare commodity in Russia.

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/07/russian-women-bemoan-lack-men-and-their-money-280696.html

The country’s State ­Statistic Committee published another sad report: there are 10.5 million more women living in Russia today than men.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

They're not really mixing the old ones into the current season. They're just not advertising "Happily Ever After" separately from the current season. The guides say the episode of the current season is on for two hours, but that's not the case. The first hour is the current season, the second hour is "Happily Ever After".

I was watching a show that I DVR'd. It was about Jorge and the Russian wanna-be Paris Hilton, and then they showed a segment with Danielle meeting with some lawyer, and then again showing the chick with the Dominican boyfriend who's pretending to be a student.

Timeline

It is because men are such a rare commodity in Russia.

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/07/russian-women-bemoan-lack-men-and-their-money-280696.html

The country’s State ­Statistic Committee published another sad report: there are 10.5 million more women living in Russia today than men.

It is a shame that they are so shallow, because there is an excess of men in neighboring India and China. :idea:

3/26/18 Biometrics

And when he said that's not reasonable, she said that she didn't ask for 50k or 100k, only 10k. And when he balked at it, her reply is "I guess we are not getting married then". What a manipulative b*tch. And he's so desperate that he caves in to everything.

I loved her reply when he picked her up at the airport in a brand new Audi (probably $80k) sports car.

Jorge: "Honey, surprise, do you like my new car?"

Anfisa: No! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I predict that's he's going to show her who's boss when it comes to the money issue. He'll only give her $5k/month. :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And when he said that's not reasonable, she said that she didn't ask for 50k or 100k, only 10k. And when he balked at it, her reply is "I guess we are not getting married then". What a manipulative b*tch. And he's so desperate that he caves in to everything.

I loved her reply when he picked her up at the airport in a brand new Audi (probably $80k) sports car.

Jorge: "Honey, surprise, do you like my new car?"

Anfisa: No! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I predict that's he's going to show her who's boss when it comes to the money issue. He'll only give her $5k/month. :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jorge's pot business is that really lucrative?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

I was kind of sympathetic to Nicole until I just saw she left her toddler for 5 weeks (5!) to go to a foreign country to hook up with some rando guy. Ridiculous.

3/26/18 Biometrics

I was kind of sympathetic to Nicole until I just saw she left her toddler for 5 weeks (5!) to go to a foreign country to hook up with some rando guy. Ridiculous.

Agreed. Does this couple remind you of anybody? This one may end up being Danielle and Mohammed all over again. The guy is already saying that due to his religion, they can't be affectionate in public. But at least he gave her a kiss on the lips and seems more affectionate than Mohammed ever was. His facial expressions are a bit odd as she swoons all over him. It might be camera shy or just discomfort. She seems really desperate, but really that's not unexpected. I assume a big woman who is pushing 300lbs doesn't have a lot of prospects as far as men go. Not many American men would choose to be a huge woman, so going overseas seems like a natural next step but men are men, and men tend to look for attractive women with appealing bodies. If a foreigner is into a big woman like her, it's almost naive to NOT be skeptical as to his intentions.

There are way more women than men in Russia and way more men than women in Egypt, Morocco, etc. This explains all of VJ.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is my favorite quote from the recap:

"Alla innocently asks Matt what one of his kitchen contraptions is and to make her feel better (I guess), Mark explains that it's a microwave which we have here because Americans are lazy. Alla is basically like, "Oh okay, no need to s**t on my new country. Just asking. So what's in the fridge?"

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November