Hemutian

November 2022 I-751 Filers

407 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

@Meg101

You do know you can turn that off right? 😏 I just turned mine off it's  a bummer to see lol luckily it's only an estimate and does not really mean to much!

It really was a bummer to see lol. I can’t see how to turn it off! 🙈 

Edited by Meg101

1 hour ago, Meg101 said:

I think it's inside your settings or timeline, it's  there though. I don't  remember which.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
15 hours ago, Meg101 said:

14 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

I think it's inside your settings or timeline, it's  there though. I don't  remember which.

When you go and edit your timeline, go all the way to the bottom. There you can enable/ disable the email updates.

Vermont says 18 months right now so maybe I get a Christmas gift 2024 🤣

2 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

When you go and edit your timeline, go all the way to the bottom. There you can enable/ disable the email updates.

Vermont says 18 months right now so maybe I get a Christmas gift 2024 🤣

Thank you!! ☺️ I found it there & switched it off.  Nebraska also says average 18.5 months so I’m also in this for the long haul. 🥲

On 11/17/2022 at 8:45 AM, CDNgirl09 said:

Nov filer here! 

Nov 12: dropped off at USPS

Nov 14: Delivered to Phoenix Lockbox

waiting for them to charge my CC.  I completely forgot about the text message form this time around so can only wait for the charge and the NOA *siiiiiigh*

They charged my cc on Friday! We’re making progress :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello All!

We sent our I-751 packet in on 11/5/22 VIA UPS S-L-O-W parcel $16 bucks 2.2 pounds. They received it on the 14th due to the holiday. She received a text on the 16th and now today received in the mail her I-797 NOA!:joy:

36 minutes ago, morry & ren said:

Hello All!

We sent our I-751 packet in on 11/5/22 VIA UPS S-L-O-W parcel $16 bucks 2.2 pounds. They received it on the 14th due to the holiday. She received a text on the 16th and now today received in the mail her I-797 NOA!:joy:

Very good you are on your way now!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Received NOA1 (extension letter) in the mail today!

Sent package to Phoenix on Nov. 7

Delivered to lockbox on Nov. 9

Credit card charged Nov. 15

Text notification Nov. 16 (NEB service center)

Extension letter delivered Nov. 21

Didn’t expect it before Thanksgiving and happy with the less-than-two-week turnaround!

Edited by cbro20

Please I am preparing for my application as soon as my window opens January ,  I will like to Pay with check buy my check book still have our old address on it, I am still using it to pay  some things with no issues, but I don't know if I can use it to pay usicis and wether any one has used check with old address on it to pay uscis.  I am thinking of ordering a new one with our current address, 

2 hours ago, just113 said:

Please I am preparing for my application as soon as my window opens January ,  I will like to Pay with check buy my check book still have our old address on it, I am still using it to pay  some things with no issues, but I don't know if I can use it to pay usicis and wether any one has used check with old address on it to pay uscis.  I am thinking of ordering a new one with our current address, 

I don't think the address on the check will play a factor on whether  they accept the check or not. As long as the account has funds in it that's all they care about.

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Just received the text my case was received with receipt number YSC239XXXXXXX. So excited and relieved, me and the wifey did it all by ourselves bypassing the attorney, used some staples by mistake and was afraid they might not accept the case. But all's good. Since it's the Potomac center, I'm expecting a long hibernation of the file LOL. Any other November 2022 filers at the Potomac?

6 hours ago, just113 said:

Our check had our old address (two addresses back, in fact) on it and USCIS cashed it out no issue. 

Hello! End-of-October filer here, so I'll be looking at both the October and November threads :)

31 OCT 2022: Sent ROC packet out via UPS.

7 NOV 2022: Received text from USCIS:  “Your case was received. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797C) to follow in mail."

12 NOV 2022: Received I-797 NOA in the mail (dated 7 NOV 2022), 24 months extension.

21 NOV 2022: Received I-797C Biometrics appointment in the mail (dated 12 NOV 2022) for 29 NOV 2022.

Called USCIS today to try to move my biometrics appointment to a different state because I am/was planning to go on a work trip to that state next week but the agent said it wasn't possible. At least she was nice about it, and offered if I'd like to change the date instead -- I declined because I'd just be on another work trip then. She also offered to look up my case's processing time (unprompted, which was kind), and at first she said 18 months (which I figured), but then she looked up something further (not sure what, I was distracted with having to possibly change my work trip plans) and came back to me with an August 2023 date. Again, I was distracted so I just said, "great, sounds good, thanks!" After hanging up I realized that August 2023 is practically around the corner and I wish I had paid more attention to what she was telling me. Ha!

39 minutes ago, MlgSea said:

Hello! End-of-October filer here, so I'll be looking at both the October and November threads :)

31 OCT 2022: Sent ROC packet out via UPS.

7 NOV 2022: Received text from USCIS:  “Your case was received. Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797C) to follow in mail."

12 NOV 2022: Received I-797 NOA in the mail (dated 7 NOV 2022), 24 months extension.

21 NOV 2022: Received I-797C Biometrics appointment in the mail (dated 12 NOV 2022) for 29 NOV 2022.

Called USCIS today to try to move my biometrics appointment to a different state because I am/was planning to go on a work trip to that state next week but the agent said it wasn't possible. At least she was nice about it, and offered if I'd like to change the date instead -- I declined because I'd just be on another work trip then. She also offered to look up my case's processing time (unprompted, which was kind), and at first she said 18 months (which I figured), but then she looked up something further (not sure what, I was distracted with having to possibly change my work trip plans) and came back to me with an August 2023 date. Again, I was distracted so I just said, "great, sounds good, thanks!" After hanging up I realized that August 2023 is practically around the corner and I wish I had paid more attention to what she was telling me. Ha!

Wow, that’s a fast turnaround on biometrics. What service center was your petition sent to?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.