Hemutian

November 2022 I-751 Filers

361 posts in this topic

It's sent and should arrive Monday evening. Mine goes to the Elgin Lockbox. Let's see how quick they're. Would be nice to get at least the text or email before Thanksgiving. 

My packet ended up fitting in a USPS flat rate envelope. Little bit less than an inch thick I would say. As everyone I'm hoping for a waived interview but since my spouse wasn't there for the AOS interview I kinda expect to get one. Well we'll cross that bridge when we get there I guess.

1 hour ago, Letspaintcookies said:

It's sent and should arrive Monday evening. Mine goes to the Elgin Lockbox. Let's see how quick they're. Would be nice to get at least the text or email before Thanksgiving. 

My packet ended up fitting in a USPS flat rate envelope. Little bit less than an inch thick I would say. As everyone I'm hoping for a waived interview but since my spouse wasn't there for the AOS interview I kinda expect to get one. Well we'll cross that bridge when we get there I guess.

Good deal finally!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

35 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Good deal finally!

Now I have to sort all the originals I pulled out back into their respective binders. That's almost the worst part 🤣🤣

Sent my package on 11/08/22 via USPS. Based on the tracking number it was delivered on 11/10/22. Last time I used FedEx and paid over $100 for overnight delivery. This time I chose the Priority Mail Med FR box and it cost me only $17 😀.

21 minutes ago, Cornflake said:

Sent my package on 11/08/22 via USPS. Based on the tracking number it was delivered on 11/10/22. Last time I used FedEx and paid over $100 for overnight delivery. This time I chose the Priority Mail Med FR box and it cost me only $17 😀.

Welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

1 hour ago, Cornflake said:

Another familiar face 🤗 welcome back to the crazy train 😁

Ahh my anxieties watching all y'all be proactive and ready your packets as soon as your 90 day window is open. My expiration is on the 18th and while I have my packet ready I figure I'll wait until Monday the 14th to send it off with certified, priority mail express. I figure so long as I have proof I've mailed it, I shouldn't have any trouble, and PME should get it to the PO box at least a day before the 18th anyways.

Hi all, 

We will be filing our I-751 form soon, can I ask, did many people submit affidavits?

We have a lot of evidence that our marriage is real, just curious how many people submitted affidavits.

Thank you 😊

45 minutes ago, SeanDowney0309 said:

Hi all, 

We will be filing our I-751 form soon, can I ask, did many people submit affidavits?

We have a lot of evidence that our marriage is real, just curious how many people submitted affidavits.

Thank you 😊

Nope, no affidavits.

Hi, 

I applied for my current social security card a few days after moving here  (March 2020) on a K1 Fiancè visa. It says "Valid for work only with DHS authorization". Since February 2021 I have been working full time. Do I need to update my social security card to remove the valid for work only, before we submit the I751?

Thanks all for the help

24 minutes ago, SeanDowney0309 said:

Hi, 

I applied for my current social security card a few days after moving here  (March 2020) on a K1 Fiancè visa. It says "Valid for work only with DHS authorization". Since February 2021 I have been working full time. Do I need to update my social security card to remove the valid for work only, before we submit the I751?

Thanks all for the help

As soon as you can. No benefit in waiting

32 minutes ago, SeanDowney0309 said:

Hi, 

Thanks all for the help

Totally do it before your current card expires. Reason behind is simple. If you were to change jobs you can present your driver's license and your SSN card as identification and don't need to show your Greencard. Some employers have no idea about the extension letter and how that works and might give you a hard time. 

2 hours ago, SeanDowney0309 said:

Hi all, 

Thank you 😊

We did not submit any!

Citizenship Complete!

3 hours ago, SeanDowney0309 said:

Hi all, 

Thank you 😊

We didn’t this time but did with K1 and AOS. ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.