Hemutian

November 2022 I-751 Filers

361 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Cornflake said:

I'm completely out of luck 😃.

Based on the USPS informed delivery email I should have received the extension letter several days ago, but I still can't get it from the mailbox because "magically" I can't find the key. It seems to have disappeared into thin air. It never gets easier)

You're really going all in here 🤣

Hope you find your key soon 😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Sent my package and arrived in Carol Stream on 11/23. I was stupid and put signature required. USPS says delivered to PO Box but I’m not sure anyone picked it up. Should I resend???  
It’s not real clear on USPS if you get a confirmation it was picked up or just that it was delivered to PO Box. I’m thinking of giving a few days because of holidays and resending. Anyone else require signature??  Was that as dumb as I’m thinking it was??

1 hour ago, Xjaguar23 said:

Sent my package and arrived in Carol Stream on 11/23. I was stupid and put signature required. USPS says delivered to PO Box but I’m not sure anyone picked it up. Should I resend???  
It’s not real clear on USPS if you get a confirmation it was picked up or just that it was delivered to PO Box. I’m thinking of giving a few days because of holidays and resending. Anyone else require signature??  Was that as dumb as I’m thinking it was??

Delivered is the last step for USPS. There won't be a pick up update on tracking even with signature required.

Do not resend at this point. Many have been this 'dumb' before 😉😁 

On 11/21/2022 at 7:02 PM, CDNgirl09 said:

They charged my cc on Friday! We’re making progress :)

And we’re on! Received my extension letter. Sadly at YSC with their insane wait time but no more stressing for now. Best of luck everyone :)

On 11/28/2022 at 3:48 PM, Dags said:

Nov filler here! 

11/25 posted via USPS

11/28 picked up in Phoenix, AZ

Now waiting for them to charge my credit card. I totally forgot about notification form 😢 i guess will have to stick to being patient and waiting for mail!

CC was charged today - 11/30. Hoping NOA1 will come soon! 🤞🏼 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi everybody, thanks God we have this portal, otherwise I would be so lost. 
Here is what I have: 

1. Form I-751 and G-1145 

2. Money order

3. Savings account statements (quarterly) 

4. Letter of pre-approval for mortgage to purchase a home

5. Him as my beneficiary on Roth IRA

6. Me as authorized user on credit cards 

7. Copy of Tax returns filed jointly 

8. Beneficiary for health insurance

9. Copy of green card

10. Copy of marriage certificate

11. Signed consent for IVF procedure (artificial insemination) 

10. Pictures (15) is that enough?  
12. Two sworn affidavits 

Please let me know am I missing sonething.Second, did you use binders or folders, paper clips? Thank you and good luck you all

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Just received a text with an EAC confirmation number!!! The formal 1-797 is mailed! Filed and sent on 25th Nov 2022 to Carol stream! The wait continues!!

18 hours ago, NataBubu said:

Hi everybody, thanks God we have this portal, otherwise I would be so lost. 
Here is what I have: 

1. Form I-751 and G-1145 

2. Money order

3. Savings account statements (quarterly) 

4. Letter of pre-approval for mortgage to purchase a home

5. Him as my beneficiary on Roth IRA

6. Me as authorized user on credit cards 

7. Copy of Tax returns filed jointly 

8. Beneficiary for health insurance

9. Copy of green card

10. Copy of marriage certificate

11. Signed consent for IVF procedure (artificial insemination) 

10. Pictures (15) is that enough?  
12. Two sworn affidavits 

Please let me know am I missing sonething.Second, did you use binders or folders, paper clips? Thank you and good luck you all

Sounds good to me. No binders or folders. Paper clips are ok. Or just a rubber band

58 minutes ago, Lulu123lu said:

Just received a text with an EAC confirmation number!!! The formal 1-797 is mailed! Filed and sent on 25th Nov 2022 to Carol stream! The wait continues!!

Yea another Vermont filer 🥳

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dude41 said:

Damn, I still have not received my text, it has been 9 days. (Submitted last week)

Just be patient, it’ll come soon!

2 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Sounds good to me. No binders or folders. Paper clips are ok. Or just a rubber band

Yea another Vermont filer 🥳

Yes!! Are you Vermont too?

Timeline
On 11/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Sarge2155 said:

Yes October 11th today is the 90th day, but wait a few days to be safe!

Nice to see you here again sarge2155!! I’m really happy to see most of the guys we filed AOS together back then!! 

Hello everybody, 

USCIS just got my package at the end of November, let's see how it will go :) EAC center, still waiting for Noa

Edited by AlexnK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.