Hemutian

November 2022 I-751 Filers

407 posts in this topic

Hi! I dont see a December 2022 fliers yet so I'd thought I'd ask here. Forgive me for this may seem like silly question, but the Earliest Date we can submit 751 is December 23, 2022 as my husbands card Expires March 23, 2022 - would it be worth it due to chrismtas etc to wait until after christmas day or like even after the new year to submit? i dont want it getting lost with holiday mail.

thanks!

3 minutes ago, Caitlin Kennedy said:

Hi! I dont see a December 2022 fliers yet so I'd thought I'd ask here. Forgive me for this may seem like silly question, but the Earliest Date we can submit 751 is December 23, 2022 as my husbands card Expires March 23, 2022 - would it be worth it due to chrismtas etc to wait until after christmas day or like even after the new year to submit? i dont want it getting lost with holiday mail.

thanks!

No problem submitting in January 2023. I doubt USCIS will be working on cases actively during the holidays anyway.

On 11/12/2022 at 9:59 AM, Letspaintcookies said:

It's sent and should arrive Monday evening. Mine goes to the Elgin Lockbox. Let's see how quick they're. Would be nice to get at least the text or email before Thanksgiving. 

My packet ended up fitting in a USPS flat rate envelope. Little bit less than an inch thick I would say. As everyone I'm hoping for a waived interview but since my spouse wasn't there for the AOS interview I kinda expect to get one. Well we'll cross that bridge when we get there I guess.

So, my box was delivered to the lock box on Friday the 4th of November. Payment was taken from the CC exactly 7 days later, and the letter just arrived today, Monday Nov 14th - exactly ten days later! If yours is on the same schedule, you'll get your letter exactly around TG!

Case received by USCIS on 11/9. Got the confirmation text (and an email) this morning. California Service Center, so happy about that. 

8 hours ago, Caitlin Kennedy said:

thanks!

If I were you I would submit it right after Christmas. It doesn't matter if they are gonna work on it right away, at least you will be one of the first "in line" when they start working after the holidays. 

On 11/13/2022 at 3:53 PM, SeanDowney0309 said:

Hi all, 

We will be filing our I-751 form soon, can I ask, did many people submit affidavits?

We have a lot of evidence that our marriage is real, just curious how many people submitted affidavits.

Thank you 😊

I didn't submit any this time. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
17 hours ago, RadChan said:

So, my box was delivered to the lock box on Friday the 4th of November. Payment was taken from the CC exactly 7 days later, and the letter just arrived today, Monday Nov 14th - exactly ten days later! If yours is on the same schedule, you'll get your letter exactly around TG!

Did you sent it to Elgin too? And did you received a text/ email with your case number?

3 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Only occurs if form G-1145 was included in I-751 packet.

Which form is that one? Is it the CC details? If so, we did include it and they have taken the money!

Either way, I'm not stressing - I have proof of delivery, proof they took the money and the all important letter :)

Edited by RadChan

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, RadChan said:

Damn - you need a whole other form for that?! Man, I wish USCIS would hire me as a consultant - I have so many ideas for streamlining their unnecessarily convoluted system, lol! 

Haha yes it's a complete different form. It's only for the real impatient like me so you can get your case number even before the letter 🤣

4 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Haha yes it's a complete different form. It's only for the real impatient like me so you can get your case number even before the letter 🤣

Well, I didn't even know it existed or see it mentioned anywhere until just now, or I probably would've filled it in, too - what's another sheet of paper or two to add to the other 200+ I sent them?! 

Well, in that case you should hear back soon then, but at least you know that the paper letter should be with you by the end of next week in the worst case scenario. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.