VTD

December 2021 submissions to NVC -CR1

127 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Bat man said:

We just DQ'd today 🥰 Submitted 12/21, DQ 3/21 at 9:17 PM CST we got the email that we had DQ'd ❤️
I had been keeping track of all the December data on this thread and mine is the last one (not everyone on this list DQ'd it's just when they got a response)

Submit/DQ/Days
================
Dec 6/Mar 5/90
Dec 2/Mar 5/94
Dec 2/Mar 4/93
Dec 10/Mar 11/92
Dec 19/Mar 15/87
Dec 16/Mar 17/92
Dec 20/Mar 19/90
Dec 21/Mar 21/91

Visawhen average is 90 days currently. I imagine you'll hear something by this weekend. Good luck everyone!!

Ahh congratulations on your DQ! I bet you are feeling so relieved. Please do let us know when you get an interview date :)

58 minutes ago, AlcantarA said:

Ahh congratulations on your DQ! I bet you are feeling so relieved. Please do let us know when you get an interview date :)

Very relieved 😅I will do! I hear it takes a week so hoping to know sometime next week 🙈I hope you DQ soon!! I think they've sped up since most people were probably busy with holidays than submitting documents like the rest of us lol I think it might slow down again sometime after new year in 2-3 weeks.

11 minutes ago, Bat man said:

Very relieved 😅I will do! I hear it takes a week so hoping to know sometime next week 🙈I hope you DQ soon!! I think they've sped up since most people were probably busy with holidays than submitting documents like the rest of us lol I think it might slow down again sometime after new year in 2-3 weeks.

It makes sense! I was thinking that they seem to be processing these documents pretty fast (touch wood).

I am just sitting and waiting anxiously on my DQ (really scared we will have another rfe :( ). But good luck with your interview prep and I hope you get a medical beforehand! 

16 hours ago, Bat man said:

We just DQ'd today 🥰 Submitted 12/21, DQ 3/21 at 9:17 PM CST we got the email that we had DQ'd ❤️
I had been keeping track of all the December data on this thread and mine is the last one (not everyone on this list DQ'd it's just when they got a response)

Submit/DQ/Days
================
Dec 6/Mar 5/90
Dec 2/Mar 5/94
Dec 2/Mar 4/93
Dec 10/Mar 11/92
Dec 19/Mar 15/87
Dec 16/Mar 17/92
Dec 20/Mar 19/90
Dec 21/Mar 21/91

Visawhen average is 90 days currently. I imagine you'll hear something by this weekend. Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations!! Wonderful news :)
we submitted December 31st so hopefully hear very soon :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Stupid question if someone who has been DQ can confirm:

is this how the case status looks after DQ?

image.png.0d12f7d168a7798d84da83fad459f436.png

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

1 hour ago, etrangais said:

Stupid question if someone who has been DQ can confirm:

is this how the case status looks after DQ?

image.png.0d12f7d168a7798d84da83fad459f436.png

Yes, that’s correct. My case status is same  as yours; “At NVC” and I got DQ’d last month. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ash23122 said:

Yes, that’s correct. My case status is same  as yours; “At NVC” and I got DQ’d last month. 

Thank you for confirming. It has been a month now since our case was DQ and we didn't hear yet about the interview, so I started thinking may be the case was not on the right queue

This is stressing

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
11 minutes ago, AlcantarA said:

Just got DQ'd! We submitted our documents 12/25 and we received the DQ email about 10 mins ago. Feeling so relieved since we had an RFE back in December. Good luck to everyone waiting, I hope you all get your DQ's very very soon :D 

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing what the RFE was asking for?

2 minutes ago, Hoba said:

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing what the RFE was asking for?

Thank you! :)

I don't mind at all, unfortunately I had submitted the wrong document for the passport picture. I had to re-scan an image of my passport which I did in December. My husband was also asked to provide additional W2 forms but this was additional documents as all of his essential documents were accepted.

7 hours ago, etrangais said:

Thank you for confirming. It has been a month now since our case was DQ and we didn't hear yet about the interview, so I started thinking may be the case was not on the right queue

This is stressing

Yeah I just got my DQ Monday and it currently says that :)

6 hours ago, AlcantarA said:

Just got DQ'd! We submitted our documents 12/25 and we received the DQ email about 10 mins ago. Feeling so relieved since we had an RFE back in December. Good luck to everyone waiting, I hope you all get your DQ's very very soon :D 

Wow even faster than I predicted! Congrats so happy for you!! ❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.