VTD

December 2021 submissions to NVC -CR1

127 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, Created this thread specifically for December '21 submissions. I submitted all my documents to NVC on December 19th 2021. Looks like it's a 3 month's process. I happened to upload my passport copy facing sideways, so a bit worried about that. I again uploaded another copy facing right side up under additional documents. I hope they consider it. Hope to hear from NVC soon.

Please update your NVC case status here.

Edited by VTD

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I have filed for my daughter and sent to NVC on Dec 14, 2021 and hopefully everything is on par, but how dowe get the message for the current review date of the documents. I mean sent all the documents on Dec 14, 2021 but first set I did on Nov 26,2021 waited for Police certificate for my daughter on Dec 14. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:38 PM, pknick said:

I have filed for my daughter and sent to NVC on Dec 14, 2021 and hopefully everything is on par, but how dowe get the message for the current review date of the documents. I mean sent all the documents on Dec 14, 2021 but first set I did on Nov 26,2021 waited for Police certificate for my daughter on Dec 14. 

As far as I know there's no way of knowing which date they go by 100%. From what I've seen it resets the date each time you submit for the main documents, but maybe not for additional documents? Considering the police certificate is required your date is most likely Dec 14.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/26/2022 at 10:38 PM, pknick said:

How did you submit your documents on 11/26 if you were missing the police report?  CEAC only allows you to submit once all of the required documents are uploaded.  So you may have uploaded some documents on 11/26 but until you had your police report on 12/14 you wouldn't have been able to submit them.  NVC only sees the doc's once you have submitted them, therefore your submission date would be 12/14.

17 hours ago, Bat man said:

Submitted documents December 21, 2021. I've been watching October 2021 submission thread and based on what I've seen I predict mine will be reviewed April 20, 2022 (+/- 2 weeks).

That's 120 days. So your observation has been that the case review time on NVC's website (hovering at 96 days for a while) has not been accurate?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, cdndesro said:

How did you submit your documents on 11/26 if you were missing the police report?  CEAC only allows you to submit once all of the required documents are uploaded.  So you may have uploaded some documents on 11/26 but until you had your police report on 12/14 you wouldn't have been able to submit them.  NVC only sees the doc's once you have submitted them, therefore your submission date would be 12/14.

I did submit the documents without PCC so they told me on Dec 6 that I need to upload the PCC that is when I knew they do accept. But anyway I am good with Dec 14 upload date. But if the documents are approved in NVC stage.. are they giving immediate interview but  are all going to get interview date in Mumbai which is the US consulate for Country India. Any thoughts on the interview dates?

For those of you interested in seeing the historical trend for the NVC timeframes this site is really good, it looks they’ve stabilised at <100 days.

https://visawhen.com/nvc

If you find my post helpful please hit the 🤍 heart icon and hit 'Like' or 'Thanks'.    

• 19 Jan 2021: Submit I-130 to Texas Lockbox
  • 06 Mar 2021: NOA1 from Nebraska Service Center
  • 24 May 2021: NOA2 Petition Approved
  • 08 Jul 2021: NVC - Submit IV + AOS Documents 
  • 03 Sep 2021: NVC - RFE for missing W2/1099 
  • 09 Sep 2021: NVC - Re-submit: 1099 Co-sponsor + explanation for petitioner missing W2
  • 08 Dec 2021: NVC - DQ (Documentarily Qualified)
  • 30 Dec 2021: NVC - Interview email (Interview on 13th Jan)
  • 13 Jan 2022: London Embassy - Interview; approved pending arrival of Medical results - case status 'Refused'
  • 14 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Administrative Processing'
  • 18 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Issued'
  • 20 Jan 2022: Passport with visa collected in person
  • 14 Feb 2022: Enter USA via Dulles, airport
  • 29 Apr 2022: Green Card received in Post

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2022 at 12:13 PM, VTD said:

Hi Folks, Created this thread specifically for December '21 submissions. I submitted all my documents to NVC on December 19th 2021. Looks like it's a 3 month's process. I happened to upload my passport copy facing sideways, so a bit worried about that. I again uploaded another copy facing right side up under additional documents. I hope they consider it. Hope to hear from NVC soon.

Please update your NVC case status here.

Hi. May I ask if the passport you uploaded was finally approved? Because I think I also made a mistake by uploading the birth certificate. It says the original first then translation in 1 file, but mine was the translation first then followed by the original on the next page, but they are still in 1 file tho. Just wondering if that will be okay. 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:09 PM, Venn said:

Hi. May I ask if the passport you uploaded was finally approved? Because I think I also made a mistake by uploading the birth certificate. It says the original first then translation in 1 file, but mine was the translation first then followed by the original on the next page, but they are still in 1 file tho. Just wondering if that will be okay. 

Mine is not reviewed yet. Still waiting. 😔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.