VTD

December 2021 submissions to NVC -CR1

127 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
On 3/21/2022 at 12:29 PM, AlcantarA said:

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has had any DQs?

I see that the NVC is looking at cases submitted from the 21st December. My husband and I submitted ours on the 25th of December (after an rfe :( ) and are hoping to have a notification within the next two weeks. Is this too optimistic?

Have you been notified yet? 

8 minutes ago, AlcantarA said:

What was the RFE for if you don't mind?

I had an RFE back in December, totally unfair how this process works but these next few months will absolutely fly by and give you more time to get prepared :)  Stay positive x

Thank you for the kind words :)

well my husband petitioned for me and our 7 year old son. 
Mine is all fine but on my son’s we had uploaded the I-864 and they said it was an ‘invalid document’ 

Instead we must upload the I-864W (exemption from AOS) as apparently our son doesn’t need the I-864. 
Our fault for being unaware of this.

Have you got your DQ yet after RFE? :) x 

10 minutes ago, AGireland said:

Thank you for the kind words :)

well my husband petitioned for me and our 7 year old son. 
Mine is all fine but on my son’s we had uploaded the I-864 and they said it was an ‘invalid document’ 

Instead we must upload the I-864W (exemption from AOS) as apparently our son doesn’t need the I-864. 
Our fault for being unaware of this.

Have you got your DQ yet after RFE? :) x 

Oh no :( They should have made that clearer to be honest, I don't think you guys should blame yourselves. I submitted the wrong document for my passport picture and had the RFE in December. I resubmitted 25th December 2021 and I got DQ'd on 23/03/22. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
On 3/21/2022 at 11:31 PM, Bat man said:

We just DQ'd today 🥰 Submitted 12/21, DQ 3/21 at 9:17 PM CST we got the email that we had DQ'd ❤️
I had been keeping track of all the December data on this thread and mine is the last one (not everyone on this list DQ'd it's just when they got a response)

Submit/DQ/Days
================
Dec 6/Mar 5/90
Dec 2/Mar 5/94
Dec 2/Mar 4/93
Dec 10/Mar 11/92
Dec 19/Mar 15/87
Dec 16/Mar 17/92
Dec 20/Mar 19/90
Dec 21/Mar 21/91

Visawhen average is 90 days currently. I imagine you'll hear something by this weekend. Good luck everyone!!

Amazing! Congratulations!!

2 minutes ago, etrangais said:

image.png.1af1fdd821323de3cf796dda2f7583e4.png

Strange! I thought they would of said they were further on than this.

Our submission date was December 31st and we heard back last Friday March 25th 🤔 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, AGireland said:

Strange! I thought they would of said they were further on than this.

Our submission date was December 31st and we heard back last Friday March 25th 🤔 

There are always +/- 2 weeks

They play it safe not to be bombarded by inquiries 

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

1 minute ago, etrangais said:

There are always +/- 2 weeks

They play it safe not to be bombarded by inquiries 

Ahh that makes sense! :) thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Merveille said:

Hello! Can anyone tell me which month the NVC is working on for the interview. I’m dQ since February 2021 f2A . I’m waiting for an interview letter till now I didn’t receive nothing. 

it all depends on what consulate are you waiting for

Some consulates are faster than others

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.