eagle85

I-751 APRIL 2021 Filers (Removal of Conditions)

737 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

I'm a June/July 2021 filer.  

My package was sent out on 06/28/2021 by USPS and it was received the next day. 

Credit card swiped on 06/30/2021, NOA1 dated 07/01/2021 and received on 07/06/2021.

Everything went smoothly....

BUT they spelled my first name wrong. Any one had this experience? Any idea what I can do? My friend say that I should call them at 8am EST, trying to stay awake... 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello April 2021 ROC filers!

Is there any news or update from April 2021 filers?. I haven't been around or read the update on Visa Journey for a while. I hope everyone is doing okay and we will get the smooth process to get our GC.

Anyway, it looks like we are going back to normal life again.  I wonder how long does it takes now to get the GC?. Are the interview still being waived?.  I know it vary by the processing center. 

Thank you and Have a wondering weekend!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, eagle85 said:

Hello April 2021 ROC filers!

Is there any news or update from April 2021 filers?. I haven't been around or read the update on Visa Journey for a while. I hope everyone is doing okay and we will get the smooth process to get our GC.

Anyway, it looks like we are going back to normal life again.  I wonder how long does it takes now to get the GC?. Are the interview still being waived?.  I know it vary by the processing center. 

Thank you and Have a wondering weekend!

No recent updates for me. Last I heard from them was back in early May when they sent a biometrics waiver letter. We might qualify for naturalization before we get the GC. I don’t know how long they take these days.

On 7/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, KLgirl said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm a June/July 2021 filer.  

My package was sent out on 06/28/2021 by USPS and it was received the next day. 

Credit card swiped on 06/30/2021, NOA1 dated 07/01/2021 and received on 07/06/2021.

Everything went smoothly....

BUT they spelled my first name wrong. Any one had this experience? Any idea what I can do? My friend say that I should call them at 8am EST, trying to stay awake... 

I experienced the same issue; I have an online account with USCIS, and on that page, there were alternatives to amend name problems. After ten days, USCIS sent me a letter with my name correctly spelled.
Edited by Daphney

I filed my I-751 in April, got the NOA & completed Biometrics on 7/29. Now have changed my address. 

Does anyone know how to update the address on USCIS? I  checked their link and updated my information, but it keeps giving me an error stating the Form No & Receipt No don't match. Any idea what it the form no in this case? (I had put it as I-751). Any help would be appreciated.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/19/2021 at 8:47 PM, Nouchigang said:

Update

Check cashed on May 17th

Received Text Msg on May 18th at 3:55AM with YSC receipt number, Potomac

I haven't received the NOA in the mail yet

Update

Received yesterday,  a letter dated July 24th to get my fingerprints done on August 20th.

Reminder : package received by USCis on April 28th 2021 and I already received my extension letter at end of May.

01/08/2018: Priority Date

01/19/2018: Checks cashed

01/22/2018: 3 NOA's received in Mail (I-130, I-485 and I-765)

02/09/201: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter scheduled for 02/22

02/10/2018: Email notification of RFIE :(

02/12/2018: Early walk-in for Biometrics, successful

02/16/2018: RFIE received for birth certificate and translation, sent back the same day

02/20/2018: RFIE response delivered, sent via Fedex

02/23/2018: Case status updated to RFIE response received

03/05/2018: Courtesy letter for I-693, medical exam received, letter dated Feb 28th

03/08/2018: AP application delivered by Fedex

03/19/2018: NOA for AP received in the mailbox

05/03/2018: AP ONLY approved (Approved in 56 days)

05/11/2018: AP received in Mail

05/21/2018: Email received,EAD card in production (Day 133)

05/22/2018: Interview scheduled

05/25/2018: EAD approval letter received in Mail

05/29/2018: EAD card and letter for interview (Jun.26th) both received in Mail, Woot woot :)

06/26/2018: Interview completed, now waiting for the magical email/letter...

10/30/2018: Went to Infopass, officer has not made a decision yet, an email was sent to him tell him I came to inquire

03/26/2019: Moved so updated our address online with USCIS

04/16/2019: I-130 petition approved

04/20/2019: approval notice received in the mail

04/22/2019: received notification of RFE for AOS I-485

06/01/2019: RFE finally received after being lost in the mail, asking for a new medical exam

06/06/2019: Response to RFE sent, received the next day 06/07/2019

06/17/2019: Received notification of another RFE, 3rd time will be the charm hopefully

06/22/2019: RFE received for new medical

07/02/2019: Went to doctor for new medical

07/11/2019: I-485 approved without new medical exam

07/18/2019: Green Card received in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
On 7/29/2021 at 9:21 PM, Daphney said:
I experienced the same issue; I have an online account with USCIS, and on that page, there were alternatives to amend name problems. After ten days, USCIS sent me a letter with my name correctly spelled.

Thanks! I did just that on Jul 11, it says they will reply by Aug 2. I just checked, and saw this response 😅

"On August 2, 2021, we updated your name for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence"

I was checking my mail everyday to see if they sent me a letter. You had a much faster response, but all is good. Just hoping that they got it right this time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

April filer here. Finally got my biometrics appointment letter today dated 7/31. Appointment is for 8/25, processing with NBC service center

Edited by IzzyKL

On 8/6/2021 at 10:26 AM, alun said:

I came on a K1 visa and had my biometric app and interview at the AOS stage ,here in US . I hoped  USCIS would waive my new bio app but not such luck . I guess cause I lost some weight since having a fussy newborn ?☺️

Why would a weight change trigger a new biometrics appointment?

Biometrics appointment came in two days ago. We have our biometrics appointment on 8/25/2021.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello! 
can’t believe it’s been 2 years already! I am getting ready all my paperwork to send it in soon. Can somebody please tell me what the list of what they send? also what is the address I need to send it to? And what to write on the check? 

pleaseeee

thank you!!!! good luck to everyone 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.