eagle85

I-751 APRIL 2021 Filers (Removal of Conditions)

737 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2021 at 12:54 PM, Ed&Midori1031 said:

The latest for me is estimate approval is March 2022.  Hope it happens...

They gave you an estimated approval? What is your processing center?

Hi everyone hope you are doing well.

just want to check if anyone had received in update from Vermont service center (EAC) since i sent my package i never received my extension letter. The status of my case is still the same.

My husband and i went to an immigration to get a stamp on my passport because i needed to get back to work and renew my license.

This service center is very slow and they never update their system

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 hours ago, leonid1996skmk said:

They gave you an estimated approval? What is your processing center?

VisaJourney sends me estimate approval, based on other couple's statuses.  We're going through Nebraska processing center.  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Will Bailey said:

Just received message that my card was mailed on Aug. 24th.

Package received April 8th

Check cashed May 3rd

NOA1 received may 6th

Fingerprints waived May 17th

card mailed Aug 24th

service center SRC-Texas

Congrats!

That’s my service center as well. My package was received April 4th. I guess I’ll probably hear from them anytime now as well. I hope! Crossing fingers. I think you’re first in this group with some tangible movement. Congrats again. 

21 minutes ago, Gand2018 said:

Congrats!

That’s my service center as well. My package was received April 4th. I guess I’ll probably hear from them anytime now as well. I hope! Crossing fingers. I think you’re first in this group with some tangible movement. Congrats again. 

I Filed my application in February month and the service center is SRC Im still waiting for status to change after biometric is waived. It all depends on case 

1 hour ago, Will Bailey said:

Just received message that my card was mailed on Aug. 24th.

Package received April 8th

Check cashed May 3rd

NOA1 received may 6th

Fingerprints waived May 17th

card mailed Aug 24th

service center SRC-Texas

Just received 10 year green card in the mail. Aug 26th

Hopefully all the April filers will be getting their cards soon too.

I haven't posted here before (although I've been reading for years) but just wanted to chime in with a California Service Center update since there seem to be so few from there. My husband filed for his I-751 on April 13th and just today got the letter indicating his biometrics have been waived. 

3 minutes ago, ElsieB said:

I haven't posted here before (although I've been reading for years) but just wanted to chime in with a California Service Center update since there seem to be so few from there. My husband filed for his I-751 on April 13th and just today got the letter indicating his biometrics have been waived. 

Same timing here ElsieB. We filed in April and after not getting any updates since the initial NOA, we just received the letter today from the California Service Center (WAC), that the biometrics will be waived. 

7 minutes ago, mattdpt said:

Same timing here ElsieB. We filed in April and after not getting any updates since the initial NOA, we just received the letter today from the California Service Center (WAC), that the biometrics will be waived. 

Yay, glad there is someone else! Seems like most of the updates I've read on here come from other places, especially Texas and Nebraska.

Timeline

Update!

Got an email alert this morning that my petition was approved and my 10-year card will be mailed to me. Service center was SRC. Took 5 months give or take.

Card/Document Production 08/30/21

Package sent via USPS 03/31/21

Date received 04/03/21

Text message 04/27/21 at 3:34am! 
Check cashed 04/27/21

NOA letter with extension received 04/29/21 Service Center SRC

Biometrics Waiver email alert received 05/17/21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 8/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, ElsieB said:

Also recently received our biometrics waiver via California Service Center. Filed I-751 on 4/17 and was a little concerned about not receiving an update in the midst of everyone from the other Service Centers receiving theirs way earlier. Glad to finally get passed this hurdle, on to the next!

Timeline
On 8/26/2021 at 5:34 PM, Niksu said:

I Filed my application in February month and the service center is SRC Im still waiting for status to change after biometric is waived. It all depends on case 

Any updates? Crossing fingers for you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.