1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dazzelz said:

Haha yes, might as well exclude the term😂, thanks for the insightful comments. 

Yes and  I guess USCIS should be renamed to USCI(something else). haha.

Timeline
3 hours ago, kkeys said:

We just found an approval notice in the myUSCIS website!!! Noticed that the "actively reviewing" date changed to today and went into a mad dash to log in and look! 

PD Feb 26 2021 Vermont SC

Actively reviewing July 6

Actively reviewing July 26 

i130 spouse of USC 

Congrats that is great news!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
6 hours ago, kkeys said:

We just found an approval notice in the myUSCIS website!!! Noticed that the "actively reviewing" date changed to today and went into a mad dash to log in and look! 

PD Feb 26 2021 Vermont SC

Actively reviewing July 6

Actively reviewing July 26 

i130 spouse of USC 

WOW!!!so happy for you !!!

Give me hope!!!!!

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

At this moment I am losing my mind. Every other week the processing time for California is going up by a month while other centers processing time is going down ! First I was informed my case is Nebraska (just like some other folks here). Then the NOA1 came from Texas. And guess what... when I asked them where is my case at... They said its in California! 👌

Hey just wanted to let everyone know i got approved on 7/29/2021. My pd is 05/18/2021 didn't see anywhere else to post this but wanted this group to know that people in May are getting approved. My NOA1 came from potomac but when i asked a rep they said it is in Nebraska. My NOA2 was found in the documents tab today it came from Nebraska. My case status still says reviewing but I have heard it takes a day to update once the letter is in the documents tab. Wishing everyone in this forum a speedy approval. By the way this was for my spouse. I also petitioned for my step daughter and the rep said that was in texas. I was a little worried that it got separated but after my spouse was approved my daughters case was reviewed and I was sent an RFE (i havent recieved it yet and it wont let me know on the online account). By the way I applied online and did it myself without any lawyer.

Edited by yasju

2 hours ago, yasju said:

Hey just wanted to let everyone know i got approved on 7/29/2021. My pd is 05/18/2021 didn't see anywhere else to post this but wanted this group to know that people in May are getting approved. My NOA1 came from potomac but when i asked a rep they said it is in Nebraska. My NOA2 was found in the documents tab today it came from Nebraska. My case status still says reviewing but I have heard it takes a day to update once the letter is in the documents tab. Wishing everyone in this forum a speedy approval. By the way this was for my spouse. I also petitioned for my step daughter and the rep said that was in texas. I was a little worried that it got separated but after my spouse was approved my daughters case was reviewed and I was sent an RFE (i havent recieved it yet and it wont let me know on the online account). By the way I applied online and did it myself without any lawyer.

Awesome! Congratulations,,, this for sure gives us some hope, thanks for sharing. We filed on May but our petition is in Vermont,  hope we will hear good news soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi All! 

I got updates on my case, so here is my timeline: 

- 03/03/2021 - Filed I-130 online. I filed paper AOS (I-485/I-131/I-765) a week after (came on B2 to visit and decided stay and get married)

- 03/03/2021 - NOA1 received from Nebraska Service Center

- 07/23/2021 - Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS 

- 08/05/2021 - Petition Approved by Vermont Service Center  

No RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just wanted to post that cases were approved on 8/6/2021. I filed for my husband and 2 stepsons on 3/5. It said Nebraska Service Ctr on the notices. Son# 1 went to active review on 4/1.  Son #2 went to active review on 5/28. Then nothing for a while. Was informed in June that case of #1 moved to Potomac, #2 moved to California and hubby moved to Vermont. At that point I just gave up hope and decided to just stop checking since processing time in Vermont is 30 months or so. On 7/28 my husband’s file moved to active review, then all cases approved on 8/6 just 9 days later. It took almost exactly 5 months. All NOA2 notices came from VT. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Yvie&Em said:

Just wanted to post that cases were approved on 8/6/2021. I filed for my husband and 2 stepsons on 3/5. It said Nebraska Service Ctr on the notices. Son# 1 went to active review on 4/1.  Son #2 went to active review on 5/28. Then nothing for a while. Was informed in June that case of #1 moved to Potomac, #2 moved to California and hubby moved to Vermont. At that point I just gave up hope and decided to just stop checking since processing time in Vermont is 30 months or so. On 7/28 my husband’s file moved to active review, then all cases approved on 8/6 just 9 days later. It took almost exactly 5 months. All NOA2 notices came from VT. 

Awesome! Great news.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 8/6/2021 at 9:12 PM, L&Ceci said:

Hi All! 

I got updates on my case, so here is my timeline: 

- 03/03/2021 - Filed I-130 online. I filed paper AOS (I-485/I-131/I-765) a week after (came on B2 to visit and decided stay and get married)

- 03/03/2021 - NOA1 received from Nebraska Service Center

- 07/23/2021 - Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS 

- 08/05/2021 - Petition Approved by Vermont Service Center  

No RFE

wow~~seems like your case was transfer to VSC before.so NOA2 is from that center

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
12 hours ago, B@C said:

wow~~seems like your case was transfer to VSC before.so NOA2 is from that center

It does! 

I contacted Emma a couple of months ago to ask if it was still in the same service center and they said yes... I never received any notification about the transfer. 

It was filed online so I guess in that case transfers are super easy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.