1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello! Hope this is okay. Making a group for those of us filing i-130 in March 2021. 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
2 hours ago, Minette said:

File my i-130 feburary 24 2021 let the wait begin.

Thats awesome! Best of luck! I submitted mine today. 💖

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am helping my cousin with her application. Submitted on 3/3/2021. Case status says its being processed at Nebraska and but Receipt notice came from Texas 🤦‍♀️ so where are they processing the application.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

I am helping my cousin with her application. Submitted on 3/3/2021. Case status says its being processed at Nebraska and but Receipt notice came from Texas 🤦‍♀️ so where are they processing the application.

From what I have been seeing and reading on here, it’s pretty standard to say Nebraska on the case info. The true center it’s processed at is the one on the noa1.  

Timeline
19 hours ago, Skaur0609 said:

I got my receipt notice too but it says Nebraska at the bottom. Yours says Texas service center at the bottom? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

I got my receipt notice too but it says Nebraska at the bottom. Yours says Texas service center at the bottom? 

Case status say Nebraska and notice has Texas at the bottom.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/1/2021 at 12:04 PM, Strawberrymermaid said:

Hello! Hope this is okay. Making a group for those of us filing i-130 in March 2021. 

What edition date form you use for your I-130 petition? The one downloadable on USCIS website is showing it expired on Feb 28,2021

ughhhh posted ours Jan 22 let the waiting begin. Very sad because visajourney first said our estimate approval for i-130 is May now they’re saying August 😕

Just now, Trex1234 said:

Hi! How long did it take you to get a receipt notice after you mailed it in? I posted mine mid feb and still waiting...I have read that it takes 4-6 weeks so patiently waiting 😕 

Hi, I did mine online so I got my NOA1 the next day after submitting

Ah! Thanks for getting back to me. Should have really done it online. They do seem to be back dating the processing times to when it was actually received so that’s something I guess...

Timeline
1 hour ago, Trex1234 said:

Ah! Thanks for getting back to me. Should have really done it online. They do seem to be back dating the processing times to when it was actually received so that’s something I guess...

Out of pure curiosity, is there a reason you decided to mail it in rather than online? 

12 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Out of pure curiosity, is there a reason you decided to mail it in rather than online? 

Mainly due to the glitches in filing online so just mailed it in the end...seems others are having some issues too from what I’ve found in other posts. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.