6 minutes ago, Yolanda Cortez said:

We got approved today!!! 🎉🎉🎉

CR1

PD 02/22/2021 

Vermont Center 

March 22 2021 - Case received 

April 12 2021 - Case actively being reviewed 

July 2 2021 - We have cancelled rfe 

July 13 - We sent rfe (they asked for (1) passport style photo from petitioner) 

July 15 2021 - Uploaded evidence online 

July 16 2021 - Case actively being reviewed 

July 16 2021 - Approved 

We requested  to expedite twice and got denied both times.  

Congrats!! Was the approval notice from Vermont also?

6 hours ago, Yolanda Cortez said:

CR1

PD 02/22/2021 

Vermont Center 

July 16 2021 - Approved 

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing, it gives us some hope. 

I hope the next stage will be easier and quicker for you 🙏

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
8 hours ago, Yolanda Cortez said:

CR1

PD 02/22/2021 

Vermont Center 

July 16 2021 - Approved 

Congrats!

give me hope 

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/15/2021 at 8:34 AM, kittykat88 said:

Hi There, my husband filed the i-130 last month (June 2021). My SC is also Potomac and i  know there is a range on the USCIS website but hoping potentially it may be going a little quicker than that? . I was just wondering if you have had any news if you don't mind the question

Hi! No I don't mind the question at all. :)  Unfortunately, I have nothing new to report, case status still shows as being actively reviewed.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

i saw some MAY cases got approved ..... it's too hard

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Hi helpful folks, silly question but for online I-130 filers with immediate NOA1 (where do you see this?) also, where exactly do you see the information regarding the processing center and do you also get a different case number other than IOEXXXXXXX receipt number?

Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, Dazzelz said:

Hi helpful folks, silly question but for online I-130 filers with immediate NOA1 (where do you see this?) also, where exactly do you see the information regarding the processing center and do you also get a different case number other than IOEXXXXXXX receipt number?

Thanks in advance!

Just look under the documents tab.  There should be a receipt notice there within 24 hours for online application.  That's the same as the paper NOA1 you receive later.  It lists

the (probably incorrect) processing center.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dazzelz said:

Thanks in advance!

When we got the IOE number, it took about 3-4 weeks to get the paper one. I never got an electronic copy of the NOA1 at all. The NOA1 showed the right service center (California) but as the post above states it could easily be wrong. Even calling USCIS is sometimes inaccurate. To be totally sure you have to call/message them on the chat a few times until you hear the same service center a few times, lol. I was told Nebraska once, Potomac twice, and California 3-4 times so I am pretty sure it's in CA. There is only gonna be the IOE receipt as far as I know. No new number.

25 minutes ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

When we got the IOE number, it took about 3-4 weeks to get the paper one. I never got an electronic copy of the NOA1 at all. The NOA1 showed the right service center (California) but as the post above states it could easily be wrong. Even calling USCIS is sometimes inaccurate. To be totally sure you have to call/message them on the chat a few times until you hear the same service center a few times, lol. I was told Nebraska once, Potomac twice, and California 3-4 times so I am pretty sure it's in CA. There is only gonna be the IOE receipt as far as I know. No new number.

Ah I see, thank you so much. I've reviewed that document line by line and Still couldn't locate the statement about which service center it's located. Maybe hit some crazy blind spot. The bottom of that pdf page it was a Texas address for both receipts. 

I tried the chat earlier today and for one of the cases (applied for both parents) said California and one of the cases I was told it's Texas. But I'll definitely try a few times to see if it's consistent, thanks for the pro tip haha

I remember when I went through this process a few years ago we had the first three letters of the receipt number to identify the service Centre. 

Best of luck to your journey!! 

2 hours ago, top_secret said:

Just look under the documents tab.  There should be a receipt notice there within 24 hours for online application.  That's the same as the paper NOA1 you receive later.  It lists

the (probably incorrect) processing center.

Oh I see! So I was looking at the correct document "receipt notice" pdf, but I still couldn't locate the line stating service Centre location. Maybe they don't have it anymore, or I've lost it haha. (I'm a recent filer 😅😅) but asked here as folks here have been in this journey a bit longer than I. 

Thank you so much for your reply and best wishes on your journey. 

38 minutes ago, Dazzelz said:

Ah I see, thank you so much. I've reviewed that document line by line and Still couldn't locate the statement about which service center it's located. Maybe hit some crazy blind spot. The bottom of that pdf page it was a Texas address for both receipts. 

The address in the lower left hand corner is the service center according to the NOA1.  If it says Texas, then that's the service center according to NOA1.  If that is correct or even relevant information is highly questionable.  My NOA1 also said Texas.  However, my NOA2 said approved in Nebraska.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Dazzelz said:

I tried the chat earlier today and for one of the cases (applied for both parents) said California and one of the cases I was told it's Texas. But I'll definitely try a few times to see if it's consistent, thanks for the pro tip haha

I remember when I went through this process a few years ago we had the first three letters of the receipt number to identify the service Centre. 

Best of luck to your journey!! 

Yeah it's a very confusing process just to find out the service center lol. "Service" center is a pretty ironic term. Sounds like TX is probably right though.

10 hours ago, top_secret said:

The address in the lower left hand corner is the service center according to the NOA1.  If it says Texas, then that's the service center according to NOA1.  If that is correct or even relevant information is highly questionable.  My NOA1 also said Texas.  However, my NOA2 said approved in Nebraska.

Ah I see, thanks so much for the information! 

2 hours ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

Yeah it's a very confusing process just to find out the service center lol. "Service" center is a pretty ironic term. Sounds like TX is probably right though.

Haha yes, might as well exclude the term😂, thanks for the insightful comments. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.