dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview November 2020

366 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JenIE said:

Here's hoping you get your interview soon as well! Last month London issued 138 IR-1/CR-1 Visas, so they are making more progress through the backlog than some embassies, which is the good news. This year has definitely seemed eternal though!

138 visas! That’s incredible! I thought it was about 30/50 or so processed. So happy to hear they’re just getting on with it. Hopefully we all here soon :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, NellyIsaac said:

Hi! My final post here.. made it to US on saturday.. good luck everyone ❤️

awww congratulations. 🥳Have fun now. Thanks for checking in.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Golden20 said:

All the people waiting for the Guyana Embassy they have resumed processing officially for CR/IR visas for US citizens for spouses and children under 21 and K1 visas.   They said that they are currently rescheduling every appt cancelled for March/April and May.  Time estimate they gave for getting an interview is 1-3 months.  I am going to request an expedite today with NVC.   I also sent in an email to the Georgetown Embassy to see if I can get anywhere...we have been apart and waiting forever 😭

Great thanks for the update.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
55 minutes ago, NellyIsaac said:

Never say final!  :)  Even after you get to the US, sometimes it's nice to visit "family" and check in on how others are doing!

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, R1CH1991 said:

138 visas! That’s incredible! I thought it was about 30/50 or so processed. So happy to hear they’re just getting on with it. Hopefully we all here soon :)

Of course, some of those could be expedited cases, but yea it's definitely positive that it's more than you thought!

For anyone interested who doesn't already know, this page lists monthly Visa issuance numbers for each Embassy:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jmc85 said:

Hi!

Does anyone know when NVC sends out interview letters? Hope its sometime next week. 

I think it really just depends on the Embassy the interviews are being scheduled with. I've heard that generally they tended to schedule interviews near the end of the month for the following month. I received my interview email a week ago, for instance.

1 hour ago, NellyIsaac said:

Aww bittersweet, it was good having you around in these forums with us, but it's definitely for a great reason, so wishing you all the best with your new life in the US!! 

We finally got past phase1; and we have gotten DQ. I'm trying to post a question. However, when get ready to post/create a post; it seems stuck any advice or suggestions? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bee91 said:

Just posting this now, but our interview was 9/25/2020 at the Seoul Embassy in South Korea. We were approved that day and recieved our visa 09/29/2020. 

Questions asked to me husband:

1. When were you married?

2. How did you meet?

3. Who is XXX (my father, our joint sponsor)?

4. Have you met her family?

5. Why did you live in New Zealand? 

6. Have you had a wedding yet? 

7. What does your wife do? 

The interview lasted about 12 minutes, the officer was kind of chatting in between questions with my husband. Our appointment was at 8am and we were finished and approved by 8:45. I was allowed to go in and wait with my husband. 

The worker who first took our forms at the beginning did ask for my I-864, which due to a printing error I didnt have, just my co-sponsor's...But I said it was uploaded to the website and she said oh, ok we will check it then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you for the detailed update and congratulations! 🎉

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, jmc85 said:

Hi!

Does anyone know when NVC sends out interview letters? Hope its sometime next week. 

It depends on the consulate or embassy.  And it's basically anybody's guess with covid in play.  

Can you make sure to fill out your timeline?  It's helpful for statistics and answering questions.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

On 10/1/2020 at 7:55 PM, Xyrstine said:

Thank you for clearing that up. I wasn't aware.

And I just got approved today! It was a pretty smooth process and they just wanted originals to the docs I provided at the NVC stage. Hoping they continue to dish out more interviews for you all! Good luck to everyone waiting!

So relieved and excited to book that final journey home to the husband. 💙

Congratulations to both of you !!!!! Have a good time ahead!! Wishing you a warm and relaxed time with husband..

And so nice of you to put so much details of your interview in the timesline's Embassy Review section. Great!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.