dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview November 2020

366 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 minutes ago, DesiGirlChicago said:

Congratulations to both of you !!!!! Have a good time ahead!! Wishing you a warm and relaxed time with husband..

And so nice of you to put so much details of your interview in the timesline's Embassy Review section. Great!!

Oh wow, I hadn't clicked into the timeline. @Xyrstine I agree -- thank you so much for putting such great detail into your interview experience at the Embassy. That's very helpful for those of us who have interviews soon.

We have been waiting since our DQ on August 26th. The embassy in Indonesia is only accepting expedites at this time it seems. I'm considering submitting one here this next week. Can anyone tell me if it would be a bad thing to do? Possibly slow down our process if it were to be denied or is something that wouldn't hurt to try?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Keld said:

We have been waiting since our DQ on August 26th. The embassy in Indonesia is only accepting expedites at this time it seems. I'm considering submitting one here this next week. Can anyone tell me if it would be a bad thing to do? Possibly slow down our process if it were to be denied or is something that wouldn't hurt to try?

It won't slow down your process or hurt your case to try. Good luck and make sure to submit as much info that will support your reason to expedite as possible!

On 10/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, Golden20 said:

All the people waiting for the Guyana Embassy they have resumed processing officially for CR/IR visas for US citizens for spouses and children under 21 and K1 visas.   They said that they are currently rescheduling every appt cancelled for March/April and May.  Time estimate they gave for getting an interview is 1-3 months.  I am going to request an expedite today with NVC.   I also sent in an email to the Georgetown Embassy to see if I can get anywhere...we have been apart and waiting forever 😭

Hey any luck expediting ? And did you reply what they said ? Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/1/2020 at 3:59 PM, jmc85 said:

Hi!

Does anyone know when NVC sends out interview letters? Hope its sometime next week. 

It's all dependent on if and when you r embassy is open to regular processing. Most are not.

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
On 10/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Betty Jean said:

We finally got past phase1; and we have gotten DQ. I'm trying to post a question. However, when get ready to post/create a post; it seems stuck any advice or suggestions? 

What's your question?

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
20 hours ago, Keld said:

It's never a bad thing to do. Worst they can do is say no. You won't know if you don't try.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
12 hours ago, Vcgy said:

Hey any luck expediting ? And did you reply what they said ? Thanks 

Still awaiting decision.  It was just sent about 3 days ago.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:07 AM, Jaze said:

Hi everyone. My husband's interview at The Manila US embassy is on Oct 06,2020. 

In regards to preparation, has any one been interviewed there lately?how did it go?

Godbless everyone!

Hi ! When did he get his DQ ? when does his interview scheduled ?  

My mom and brother are waiting for their interview date so I wanted to know about yours . Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hello everyone, we got our DQ completed on our CR-1 in Sept 22th and we are waiting for an interview. Since the embassy in Baghdad is closed, they moved it to Abu Dhabi on Friday (10/02). Can someone tell me what timeframe we are looking at for them to schedule the interview? Also, after the interview, if accepted, but long dose it take to receive the visa? 

it is better to request for expedite the process?

Thank you!

Edited by oa2006

2 hours ago, oa2006 said:

Can someone tell me what timeframe we are looking at for them to schedule the interview?

Hey, 

Abu Dhabi has been so painfully slow. They have not resumed scheduling of interviews. They were working on expedites and (maybe) cancelled interviews but nothing has resumed to normal procdssing since 20 March. They mention that on their webpage

It doesn't hurt to request and expedite but Abu Dhbai seems to not be accepting them unless it is crucial. I requested on grounds of emotional stress an anxiety with a therapist note and a lost of financials (my company was willing to pay for my husband's move if he came before Oct 2020) but in both cases it was denied.

I have been DQ'd since 23 May 2020 and still waiting. 

Edited by TamMhmd

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.