dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2020

201 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, NNN_BP said:

I’m going to call them back and see because they said it can take up to six weeks which is ridiculous when the mistake is on there end. 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I had to go through supervisory review as well because on my end my financial documents said incomeple however on their end it said accepted,  so they weren't so sure what was correct.

1 minute ago, NNN_BP said:

So did it actually take six weeks? 

No, it only took about a week but it was after constant calls and inquiries. Not only that, I had gotten an RFE for 2 civil documents which I replaced and ones those got accepted a week after, all the other documents changed to accepted. Have you asked if the can read you the checklist for the I864?

7 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

No, it only took about a week but it was after constant calls and inquiries. Not only that, I had gotten an RFE for 2 civil documents which I replaced and ones those got accepted a week after, all the other documents changed to accepted. Have you asked if the can read you the checklist for the I864?

A week isn’t too bad. Hopefully I have that same luck. I never asked about a checklist but I will tomorrow thank you. 

10 minutes ago, NNN_BP said:

A week isn’t too bad. Hopefully I have that same luck. I never asked about a checklist but I will tomorrow thank you. 

Yes, when you refer to it as a checklist is the same thing as an RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So I was approved by USCIS on May 8th and they still dont' have my case number at the NVC yet, They said they received the case on June 30th from USCIS but something is wrong. They said it's on "administrative hold" as they don't know where the problem is. Anybody else have this issue? It's beyond frustrating. 

50 minutes ago, USAUAinCZ said:

So I was approved by USCIS on May 8th and they still dont' have my case number at the NVC yet, They said they received the case on June 30th from USCIS but something is wrong. They said it's on "administrative hold" as they don't know where the problem is. Anybody else have this issue? It's beyond frustrating. 

I had a similar issue to this. Try sending an inquiry to nvcinquiry requesting your case number and invoice number. Theres not much you can do here except if you want call everyday and like I said previously send an inquiry with the benefiary info and USCIS case number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 hours ago, USAUAinCZ said:

Mine was received on 30th as well, but case number in mid july. I just checked the processing times, and it's still stick at June 30th, seems like its stuck there for last 3 weeks.

Current case creation time frame: As of 27-JUL-2020, we are working on cases that were received from USCIS on 30-JUN-2020.

18 hours ago, Leah123 said:

I believe mine was about 2 days. 

21 hours ago, hscoots said:

Took 3 business days for it to clear in my case.

Was it for both Fees?  My AOS processed quickly - 3-4 days. But i'm waiting for the IV fee for a week now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, USAUAinCZ said:

That is indeed a long time. I would call everyday - different officers have different levels of knowledge. Best time to call if 5 minutes before they open, or close to their closing time. 

Good luck and keep us posted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.