Greenbaum

APRIL 2020 I-129F (K-1) Filers

459 posts in this topic

Just now, Fumero said:

Do I attach only the pages of I-129f we made a mistake or submit the entire form again?

:rofl: Jeeeeeesh! You just did what I was trying to help you with; not quoting a LARGE post. Use the "@" sign. 

The letter and the pages where the errors are. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

:rofl: Jeeeeeesh! You just did what I was trying to help you with; not quoting a LARGE post. Use the "@" sign. 

The letter and the pages where the errors are. 

So sorry @Greenbaum I am yet to understand this site. Please bear with me. Thanks for the help

Just now, Fumero said:

So sorry @Greenbaum I am yet to understand this site. Please bear with me. Thanks for the help

Go slow and learn from the "seasoned members". Good luck and stay engaged. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello!

I've been reading this forum and thought I should probably participate as well :)

We submitted our application 4/8 and received our NOA1 4/13. Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

@Greenbaum

I sent my supplement package for question 54 and also attached a copy of my passport with visa stamps around 6 weeks ago (to California Center). Never received a response from them. What are the chances that they simply discard the supplement package, since it was not in the initial petition?

I did call USCIS before doing it, and an agent mentioned that I can mail in additional documentation and have it attached to my I-129F petition. I got the agents name and ID number, and mentioned it in the summary of my supplement package.

Edited by kostyaby

1 hour ago, kostyaby said:

@Greenbaum

I sent my supplement package for question 54 and also attached a copy of my passport with visa stamps around 6 weeks ago (to California Center). Never received a response from them. What are the chances that they simply discard the supplement package, since it was not in the initial petition?

I did call USCIS before doing it, and an agent mentioned that I can mail in additional documentation and have it attached to my I-129F petition. I got the agents name and ID number, and mentioned it in the summary of my supplement package.

There is no guarantee but most who have used this method have had success. There isn't anyone at USCIS that can confirm or deny the receipt of your additional information will find its way to your file. This is one of those processes that you cross your fingers and hope for the best. Wish I had more positive news, but this is welcome news as you have followed the steps that have been successful for others.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I received my NOA2 dated April 24. On the USCIS case status online, it says April 27. It has been 6 weeks now and there is still no case number from the NVC. They do not have any record of it in their system. Wondering if there is anyone with a similar timeframe that has gotten their case number already.

44 minutes ago, harkirath said:

I received my NOA2 dated April 24. On the USCIS case status online, it says April 27. It has been 6 weeks now and there is still no case number from the NVC. They do not have any record of it in their system. Wondering if there is anyone with a similar timeframe that has gotten their case number already.

First please post your question in only one thread. This is a request of the VJ TOS. Thanks.

Now to your question. We are now in different times. Your path is going to be different than others, so it is advisable that you concentrate on your process. Cases are transferred from USCIS to NVC and the travel time is normally 4-6 weeks. So, you are still within the margin. Nothing to worry about. Embassies are beginning to open; some have started scheduling interviews and others will remain down till such time as the deem it is safe to open. Good luck and stay engaged. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Just found this thread and figured I'd join in and post so I can get updates. My fiance is from Indonesia but currently working in Taiwan. Thankfully I was able to go see her in February before the world fell apart. We got all of our documents in order and I received my NOA1 on April 16th. Now just patiently and anxiously counting the days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Heeeeeey April Filers!! 

At the rate things are going for February Filers! I'm going to call it; our first APPROVAL will come in AUGUST, latest!! 🙌🤞🙏

Let's stay positive and encouraged...and as @Greenbaum always say, stay ENGAGED. 💞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ama🖤Kwaku said:

Heeeeeey April Filers!! 

At the rate things are going for February Filers! I'm going to call it; our first APPROVAL will come in AUGUST, latest!! 🙌🤞🙏

Let's stay positive and encouraged...and as @Greenbaum always say, stay ENGAGED. 💞

If that happens, I'll be so thrilled!!! But I think it will all depend on whether or not the USCIS gets the funding they need from congress to stay running. Given who we have in office, and his stance on immigration...I'm really worried :( If they do furlough all those employees, it's going to slow everything down to a crawl 😭

8 hours ago, cararyn said:

If that happens, I'll be so thrilled!!! But I think it will all depend on whether or not the USCIS gets the funding they need from congress to stay running. Given who we have in office, and his stance on immigration...I'm really worried :( If they do furlough all those employees, it's going to slow everything down to a crawl 😭

Knowing who is in office, the funding will be extended and all those who meet the requirements will receive a visa. You don't qualify you won't get one. This is all about if you qualify not who is in office.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi! 

Found this forum after googling tons of things on the fiance visa. This forum has been a helpful source. Never posted because I can usually find answers to my questions by scouring these forums! lol. I made an account after sending all of our documents and receiving our NOA1 on April 17. I am seeing the wait for an NOA2 is about 3-6 months so just patiently waiting for that coveted NOA2.

10 hours ago, rayych said:

Hi! 

Found this forum after googling tons of things on the fiance visa. This forum has been a helpful source. Never posted because I can usually find answers to my questions by scouring these forums! lol. I made an account after sending all of our documents and receiving our NOA1 on April 17. I am seeing the wait for an NOA2 is about 3-6 months so just patiently waiting for that coveted NOA2.

You are beacon of great hope. You're the first to admit that they are letting the process work for them and not trying to move the process faster than it is designed to. Also, all the while keeping your spirts in check. Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the club. Be sure to tip the wait and bar staff. Good luck and stay engaged.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

Just want to know if any of the April I-129F petition filers have been approved ?! I know that it is a little soon for having approval expectation for our petitions but there are always some lucky ones ! 🤩

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.